Lexie Lombard

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lexie Lombard

Post by Layla0606 »

the clothes she wears, jeeez :? :? :? :? :? :?

she is the kind of person who constantly HAS TO be obsessed with something, if it's not veganism, it's pretending to be NY-cool, when that's over it's getting wise slash spiritual awakening time.. what's next :roll: :roll:

pear022
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pear022 »

[instagram][/instagram]
This pic pisses me off so much. Like you said, clearly just trying to be NY cool by posing in her black and white outfit in front of black and white back....which also happens to be a war memorial. GIRL NO. JUST STOP. Real New Yorkers and real artists do not act like this. Just be yourself for once and if this is who you really are, then ew.

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

[instagram][/instagram]
This pic pisses me off so much. Like you said, clearly just trying to be NY cool by posing in her black and white outfit in front of black and white back....which also happens to be a war memorial. GIRL NO. JUST STOP. Real New Yorkers and real artists do not act like this. Just be yourself for once and if this is who you really are, then ew.
she also has in her bio that she is a graphic designer... honey... you started school like a week ago

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

heybabeee wrote:
heybabeee wrote:
[instagram][/instagram]
she also has in her bio that she is a graphic designer... honey... you started school like a week ago
this girl could not be more embarrassing than she already is :o :o :o :o she has the most hideous style and she acts wise when she isn't even remotely intelligent :roll: :roll: :roll:

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

pear022 wrote:[instagram][/instagram]
I really wish i never saw this entire account :rofl:
Her style looks like she just walked into the nearest thrift shop & grabbed the ugliest things she could find.

Miao
Learner
Learner

Post by Miao »

Has anyone seen her night routine video? Isn't her place quite big as per new york's standards?
English is not my first language.

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 »

Miao wrote:Has anyone seen her night routine video? Isn't her place quite big as per new york's standards?
It’s not her place. In a recent video, I *think* one of her backer to school vids, she says she is staying in her friends apartment while the friend is studying abroad. She doesn’t really say much else on the situation, so who knows if she’s paying for it or what she’ll do when her friend returns.
It is much nicer and larger than the first apartment she moved in to in NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

oh god now she is trying to post artsy things on her cherryhoops account. GIRL YOUVE BEEN STUDYING DESIGN FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES CHILL

Saetia
Learner
Learner

Post by Saetia »

this girl moved to New York like a year ago at most and shes saying "we New Yorkers are so lucky" like she isnt a New Yorker... ive lived in NYC for 4 years and dont at all consider myself a "New Yorker"... she isnt.

Also, in her 5 things to do in NYC in the Spring video one of her things to do is literally "what the skateboarders".... yikes....

Why does she think she is the queen of New York city who knows everything when in reality she's new to the city and has just as much experience as anyone else does?

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

autumnpe49 wrote:
Miao wrote:Has anyone seen her night routine video? Isn't her place quite big as per new york's standards?
It’s not her place. In a recent video, I *think* one of her backer to school vids, she says she is staying in her friends apartment while the friend is studying abroad. She doesn’t really say much else on the situation, so who knows if she’s paying for it or what she’ll do when her friend returns.
It is much nicer and larger than the first apartment she moved in to in NYC.

She's probably subletting it from them. It's an easy way to find an already furnished room, and for the original person to keep their room. People sublet in NYC all the time, finding a new one just depends on if she gets recommended by a friend to take over or if she knows someone who's leaving.

unappalled
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unappalled »

following

Sunshine79
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunshine79 »

So she’s another one who’s gonna blame the vegan diet for being too restrictive so she had to stop. It was only restrictive cause YOU restricted

Saetia
Learner
Learner

Post by Saetia »

Sunshine79 wrote:So she’s another one who’s gonna blame the vegan diet for being too restrictive so she had to stop. It was only restrictive cause YOU restricted
as a vegan who also lives in New York... that is such a bullshit reason. I completely understand where she is coming from in terms of falling into disordered eating, but thats absolutely not veganisms fault and she shouldn't have framed it like that. I also understand struggling to be vegan while on a road trip to middle America, but thats when you should have thought in advance and packed food to bring.

NY is just as vegan friendly as California, and theres tons and tons of junk food vegan restaurants, vegan ice cream parlors, pizza spots, you name it. She's just lazy.

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

I liked her video, but that's because she spoke to me and my addictive personality and what i have experienced
I LOVED the shade she threw about Finley and Meghan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

whatd she say?

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I had to revisit this sub to talk about her new video. If i'd seen this video when I first went vegan, I would have been pissed...for some reason. I'm not that surprised though, she clearly didn't do it for the ethical reasons, I find that people who do actually stick with it. Her comparison to the religion thing didn't make sense, being Catholic and not going to church is not the same as being against animal cruelty and then choosing to actively participate in that system using your money??? wtf? I do get it though, a lot of people use veganism as a way to execute an eating disorder.. so maybe that was her issue. I don't understand how she did a complete switch though. I can understand maybe eating dairy again or being vegan when possible and occasionally eating non-vegan but she seemed to go all out, even eating meat and stuff. Whatever, it can be difficult if you aren't in it for the right reasons I guess.

Miao
Learner
Learner

Post by Miao »

Chloe_Bean wrote:whatd she say?
Something about having no labels because we don't need labels in this modern world lmao
English is not my first language.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Chloe_Bean wrote:whatd she say?
“Especially since we’re living in a world with *no labels, we don’t need those*”

*she was rolling her eyes and smiling while saying that

fitnessanstuff
Learner
Learner

Post by fitnessanstuff »

I really liked and respected Lexi's video about why she chose to no longer be vegan. I became vegan around the same time she did and the youtube community of "thin white australian vegans" catered most of its content towards people with a history of eating disorders. I too fell into that way of thinking and it was just a way to justify my restrictions and channel negative thoughts about food into being "bigger than myself" I respect her making the video because for some reason people get really upset when you stop being vegan. Good for her on this one.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Well obviously people will get annoyed when someone says they're vegan because they care about the environment or animal cruelty and then starts eating meat again. But it's obvious a lot of social media vegans were only doing it for health reasons but didn't want to say that because it comes across as selfish and self serving and that's not really what veganism is about. Those people were really only plant based anyway. I don't buy her excuses anyway though, I think she just wanted to eat whatever she wanted again.

Return to “L-O”