Amelia Liana 2

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Amelia Liana 2

Post by al218 »

So basically she knew about the YSL launch/tour coming up and put in her new years vlog that she wanted to take a tour then what a coincidence she got invited? Maaaah. Set up all along? Makes me wonder.

perennialamateur

Post by perennialamateur »

I hate to say this but... in her YSL factory tour vlog, during her enthusiastic singing of praises, along with her usual giggly gushing, I did notice that she does this slurping breathing thing. To me it's quite charming and endearing in its own unexpected way. But watching her vlog on the TV with speakers, whoah, turn down the volume!

Perhaps a side effect of a supposed nose job?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Is it me or does the vlog seem like it was up quite late, considering when the tour actually happened.
Also who is the Holly girl she showed in the cab? A fellow or blogger or the new assistant?
It was weird how excited she was, I say weird because it was cool to see her excited about one of the things vlogging gives her, but also weird because I just would not share that enthusiasm at going to lipstick factory, but we have different interests.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peanutella »

Her enthusiasm was a little over the top, but I'd rather watch someone get super excited about such a cool opportunity than someone who gives zero shits *cough* Estee *cough*
Non.

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

I swear to god i'm not a hater, but her vlog made me wanna knock her veneers out, what was all that squeaking about, Amelia you are not a mice, you are a grown ass adult, act like it :?

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

I watched her videos with Patricia and oh my god, the squeaking is so annoying and Amelia looks like a droopy blob next to Pat, such a difference from her usual filming angle. And next to Patricia's eyes Amelia's look just plain unfortunate, she needs to learn how to do her makeup better, a lot of that can be helped with clever makeup and palate widening

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

doudette86 wrote:I swear to god i'm not a hater, but her vlog made me wanna knock her veneers out, what was all that squeaking about, Amelia you are not a mice, you are a grown ass adult, act like it :?
It's weird, they looked a lot bigger than usual

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

colddust-girl wrote:
doudette86 wrote:I swear to god i'm not a hater, but her vlog made me wanna knock her veneers out, what was all that squeaking about, Amelia you are not a mice, you are a grown ass adult, act like it :?
It's weird, they looked a lot bigger than usual
they are white and shiny though. lol

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Looking at her dad, she's a lot prettier than she could have been. :o

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

Plastic surgery can have that effect..

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

Her videos have no personality anymore

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Ewwww she did not reccommed people follow Asslan. Amelia don't encourage him. Hashtag: He's such a tool.

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

So far I'm really liking Amelia. She seems a little bit more open and honest than most youtubers. She talks about her management, shows her designer items, shows packages that are sent to her for free etc. When her viewers ask questions about her apartment or boyfriend, she seems to either answer them or at least acknowledge the question which I respect.

hannah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hannah »

Anyone else think she's just copying Tati recently? Doing reviews of really high end stupidly priced makeup and now a shop and haul video where we follow her - she even shows some offers, then hauls it.

Idk, it's putting me off. Especially because the WTF series has really worked for Tati and built up her sub count, so it's just cheap for Amelia to steal that idea

Post by Guest »

hannah wrote:Anyone else think she's just copying Tati recently? Doing reviews of really high end stupidly priced makeup and now a shop and haul video where we follow her - she even shows some offers, then hauls it.

Idk, it's putting me off. Especially because the WTF series has really worked for Tati and built up her sub count, so it's just cheap for Amelia to steal that idea
I'd rather watch Amelia do those videos than Tati, tbh. At least she's less fake than Tati.

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

tabbithak wrote:So far I'm really liking Amelia. She seems a little bit more open and honest than most youtubers. She talks about her management, shows her designer items, shows packages that are sent to her for free etc. When her viewers ask questions about her apartment or boyfriend, she seems to either answer them or at least acknowledge the question which I respect.
I agree, she seems quite genuine for the most part. Not sure why she does so many ad videos though. She doesn't need the money!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

tabbithak wrote:So far I'm really liking Amelia. She seems a little bit more open and honest than most youtubers. She talks about her management, shows her designer items, shows packages that are sent to her for free etc. When her viewers ask questions about her apartment or boyfriend, she seems to either answer them or at least acknowledge the question which I respect.
she's honestly my favourite youtuber she's so genuine and sweet and honest. I agree sometimes she's super squeaky when she talks but I like that she doesn't pretend to not have money or sit around in her house all day whining that her job is so hard. Her worse quality is that she's friends with Estee though :roll:

jammie23
Learner
Learner

Post by jammie23 »

hally34 wrote:
I agree, she seems quite genuine for the most part. Not sure why she does so many ad videos though. She doesn't need the money!
I don't really understand comments about her not needing the money. Is it because it's youtube or because you're aware of her wealth? There are people working in all sorts of jobs all over the place who don't "need" the extra money but no one cares

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

jammie23 wrote:
hally34 wrote:
I don't really understand comments about her not needing the money. Is it because it's youtube or because you're aware of her wealth? There are people working in all sorts of jobs all over the place who don't "need" the extra money but no one cares
Sponsored content is never as good as real content. Doing ads is one thing when a guru is trying to make living off of youtube but since she's well off anyway she could do truly unbiased reviews etc.

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

PearlyPearl wrote:
jammie23 wrote:
hally34 wrote:
Sponsored content is never as good as real content. Doing ads is one thing when a guru is trying to make living off of youtube but since she's well off anyway she could do truly unbiased reviews etc.
Yes exactly what I meant :respekt:

Her as a YouTuber with no sponsored content would be a great unbiased source. You tubers make money just through views so she could still have income without being paid to feature or say nice things about certain products. As she is someone with extreme wealth she could go without doing the sponsored videos.

Return to “Amelia Liana”