LadyTimeLikeJen Part 62

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LadyTimeLikeJen Part 62

Post by Snobbitch »

I have to say, that was some great sleuthing by you and Lazy Eyed Susan, which is why I don't think either will be back. I disagree about Daisy but will fully admit it's because I am in the camp that wants to believe someone would defend Jen.

UnorganisedlikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by UnorganisedlikeJen »

Meow wrote:KeepYourStuffedFriendsCloseAndYourJenemiesCloser Part 63

^^ still my favorite (Tara's idea) :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hope it isn't too long, if it is then maybe JenemiesLikeJen for short?

Jenuinelyunorganized
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenuinelyunorganized »

FFS, stop with the "Loved Ones" Jen, you sound like a funeral director.

With Jen, it seems everything has to be over the top, her highly requested spinach squares, yeah, I can by them premade in my grocers freezer. Her chocolate chip cookies, BFD, anyone with 4 brain cells can buy a bag of toll house chips, the recipe is on the bag and much better than Martha "I am a convicted felon" Stuart. If she is such a fabulous baker, why did she not show it on her Housewife Life channel? And Don, brining in salted and seasoned water is what you do for moisture. Salting the meat, like a PP said, no, that makes for dry, salty meat.

90k a year is no where near the 1%, and the housing costs in Chicagolnd are high. They may hve been gifted the mcMansion, and maybe mummy and poopsie pay the taxes. That way Donald can keep Jennifer in her onsies, they can continue their wonderful life. I have never understood why Jen, who believes she is as rich as Melissa Gates, or at least Ivana Trump, shops in Target. Although that comes from her allowance and allows Don to buy her a lot of the extra expensive useless crap. I wonder about the cutting back, maybe the 5 different planners, the 5 different tote bags, the endless subscription boxes which get forgotten about finally fed don up? I see Jen as a very sad person, shopping makes her happy. Having those things after does not. She is a Classic horder, and maybe Don finally sees it? The whole Jen throws a massive pout and Don spend hundreds is only enabling her. But if it makes them happy, so be it.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I don't buy it. She was so worked up she needed wine. She never posted anything just answered random questions. Same stuff over and over.
The only thing that puzzles me is, daisy was more intelligent in her/his writing. So I don't think they were the same person.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Who wanted Don Cook Nooks? :roll:

I guess Jen was so busy she couldn't even film content for her own channel, so she had Don do it.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I'm not sure what kind of business they are in now, but I suspect the 90k would be base salary and the majority of income would be commission. But again, I don't believe Jenxiety actually knows them, so there's that.

The minions have been begging for the chicken nacho recipe for years

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Curiouser wrote:
LazyEyedSusan wrote:People seem to be forgetting that this all started on IG, where Jenxiety used her own account to attack Jen. She then tried to claim that it was a fake account, so unless she's a total catfishing fucking psycho, her name is Alaina and she's from Arizona. She seemed pretty fond of Jen before this all went down, so I'm guessing she either stumbled upon this site, "saw the light", and snapped, or felt wronged by Jen in some way.

I don't believe either of these posters know Jen IRL. If they are not the same person....
Exactly. Alaina is Alaina, not someone lying about being Alaina. She wouldn't have connected herself to a real person for so long. Her arrest record and previous online scam is easily searchable online. And, she has since attempted to remove and privatize her photos and different accounts. She screwed up by using her first and middle name along with a number that related to her birthday. Being found out wasn't part of her plan, that she was honest about. She thought people here would cheer her on and love her for her Instagram antics. She didn't expect the hatred.

After she was exposed, she had to create Daisy to make Jenxiety seem more credible and/or to get attention under another name. No true friend is going to act the way Daisy did and she gave herself away by interacting with the known troll. If she truly knew Jen, she would know Jenxiety was making up stories. Daisy's story and personality also changed and that's when she lost all credibility.
This! I didn't look into it too much, but she was a real person who was a Jen fan. What was her previous internet scam??? Daisypants and Jenxiety were the same person. She didn't even know basic JenFacts and she acted like a typical troll. It was fun watching her struggle to keep up, and she dedicated like two whole days to it, but I hope she's done now.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snobbitch wrote:I'm not sure what kind of business they are in now, but I suspect the 90k would be base salary and the majority of income would be commission. But again, I don't believe Jenxiety actually knows them, so there's that.

I have a theory that there are no minions. Well, maybe one or two, like EEN. No one genuinely likes Jen that much, or absolutely must have her content, or actually want to see what they request. They're just being nice to sensitive gentle Jen. Remember when people requested a dental hygiene routine? Some people started requesting that as a joke, and "minions" went along with it. Then it was requested so much Jen actually did a video on it. I think it's just those kind-hearted, be-nice-to-everyone, religious middle aged housewife mother viewers who request things and leave most of the comments, and of course they're going to baby Jen. If they watched her vlogs they know Jen needs coddling and kind words. And then of course Jen is "bullied", so they baby her even more and tell her to do her. They treat her literally like a toddler. If Jen asks if everyone would like to see something in the next video, of course they're all going to jump and say yes!

And I think it would be $90k base salary plus commissions. It's a trading job. So Don would be making six figures. And Don should still have millions (well, a few million) in the bank from the sale of that HFT software his cousin's old company developed.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Curiouser wrote:
LazyEyedSusan wrote:People seem to be forgetting that this all started on IG, where Jenxiety used her own account to attack Jen. She then tried to claim that it was a fake account, so unless she's a total catfishing fucking psycho, her name is Alaina and she's from Arizona. She seemed pretty fond of Jen before this all went down, so I'm guessing she either stumbled upon this site, "saw the light", and snapped, or felt wronged by Jen in some way.

I don't believe either of these posters know Jen IRL. If they are not the same person....
Exactly. Alaina is Alaina, not someone lying about being Alaina. She wouldn't have connected herself to a real person for so long. Her arrest record and previous online scam is easily searchable online. And, she has since attempted to remove and privatize her photos and different accounts. She screwed up by using her first and middle name along with a number that related to her birthday. Being found out wasn't part of her plan, that she was honest about. She thought people here would cheer her on and love her for her Instagram antics. She didn't expect the hatred.

After she was exposed, she had to create Daisy to make Jenxiety seem more credible and/or to get attention under another name. No true friend is going to act the way Daisy did and she gave herself away by interacting with the known troll. If she truly knew Jen, she would know Jenxiety was making up stories. Daisy's story and personality also changed and that's when she lost all credibility.
Curiouser just blew the whistle...this person has been in an online scam before (not surprised) i wouldn't even be surprised if it was a scam to garner money for themselves with fake boo hoo pity me sob stories aka Daisy. Are we sure its not kristie tunick from the olden days who was obsessed with kandee johnson?

..naturally am curious about what their past scam entailed though..how why these scammers think these kinds of things will pan out the way they want them to? kristie tunick's scam did pay off with the help of kandee whether kandee was legit in it for monetary gain herself who knows but they together suckered LOTS of money out of the minions by pulling on their heart strings and making them feel sorry for them.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I still like DryWitLikeJen
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I'm terrible at finding anyone online because I never bother to look people up. The worst. After reading her IG post, I found out more than I wanted to know in two seconds flat. I'm sure half of Jen's fans did the same. But she wants people to believe this was a long con. With... carefully staged posts about nail polish?

If even I can find you that easily, your trolling skillz are pitiful. She must have freaked at the thought of people digging deeper.

I really hope Jen reported her for posting her address. Or hired a large man named Bubba to teach her a lesson.

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

Honorary Melissa wrote:
Snobbitch wrote:I'm not sure what kind of business they are in now, but I suspect the 90k would be base salary and the majority of income would be commission. But again, I don't believe Jenxiety actually knows them, so there's that.

I have a theory that there are no minions. Well, maybe one or two, like EEN. No one genuinely likes Jen that much, or absolutely must have her content, or actually want to see what they request. They're just being nice to sensitive gentle Jen. Remember when people requested a dental hygiene routine? Some people started requesting that as a joke, and "minions" went along with it. Then it was requested so much Jen actually did a video on it. I think it's just those kind-hearted, be-nice-to-everyone, religious middle aged housewife mother viewers who request things and leave most of the comments, and of course they're going to baby Jen. If they watched her vlogs they know Jen needs coddling and kind words. And then of course Jen is "bullied", so they baby her even more and tell her to do her. They treat her literally like a toddler. If Jen asks if everyone would like to see something in the next video, of course they're all going to jump and say yes!

And I think it would be $90k base salary plus commissions. It's a trading job. So Don would be making six figures. And Don should still have millions (well, a few million) in the bank from the sale of that HFT software his cousin's old company developed.
Yes, his base should be around 90k-120k for a starter but commissions could bring it up to 600k+ because we don't count commission in our salary.

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

Noelle wrote:I'm terrible at finding anyone online because I never bother to look people up. The worst. After reading her IG post, I found out more than I wanted to know in two seconds flat. I'm sure half of Jen's fans did the same. But she wants people to believe this was a long con. With... carefully staged posts about nail polish?

If even I can find you that easily, your trolling skillz are pitiful. She must have freaked at the thought of people digging deeper.

I really hope Jen reported her for posting her address. Or hired a large man named Bubba to teach her a lesson.
Maybe they were in the market a long time or thinking about it for years, sounds like someone we know and loveto hate

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

xyz wrote:
Curiouser wrote:

Curiouser just blew the whistle...this person has been in an online scam before (not surprised) i wouldn't even be surprised if it was a scam to garner money for themselves with fake boo hoo pity me sob stories aka Daisy. Are we sure its not kristie tunick from the olden days who was obsessed with kandee johnson?

..naturally am curious about what their past scam entailed though..how why these scammers think these kinds of things will pan out the way they want them to? kristie tunick's scam did pay off with the help of kandee whether kandee was legit in it for monetary gain herself who knows but they together suckered LOTS of money out of the minions by pulling on their heart strings and making them feel sorry for them.
I am terrible at finding people on line. But Curiouser, if you are still around, I sent you a PM. Please take a peek and let me know.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

I can't believe this is still going...count me in as a non-believer, if anyone is taking a poll.

Can anyone please summarize the new developments since midnight, so I don't have to read all these pages, to catch up?

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

OrganizedLisa wrote:I can't believe this is still going...count me in as a non-believer, if anyone is taking a poll.

Can anyone please summarize the new developments since midnight, so I don't have to read all these pages, to catch up?
Nothing new, really.

someone did made some amazing /sarcastic questions and that was the highlight of it all to me.

UnorganisedlikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by UnorganisedlikeJen »

Jenxiety wrote:
Curiouser wrote:

Well you are half right, I made those fake accounts based on a real person a few years ago because I had enough info to make the accounts look real. The creation of those accounts were not for any purpose related to Jen or this site, it was well before we ever knew them.That person does exist, its just not ME. I have never liked the idea of ever having any REAL personal info online about myself, or as little as possible. Personally I do not give a rats ass who believes what I have to say, point is, I said it and I could say more, but you guys are all way too into speculating about things instead of just taking what I am saying for what its worth. I don't have some photo album full of documented time together or any weird things you want as proof. I now very personal info about her and Don and that is proof enough. I can't force anyone to believe it, and I feel better for at least getting some of it out there. I refuse to spend more time or energy on Jen and Don, I have spent enough. Have fun with your assumptions and all.
So you were mentally unhinged before you met Jen then?

You know you could just type up what you know in one long post and we can then ask questions that we might have. :tu:

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

I vote for HuskyLikeJen Part 63 ;)

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Yes. You keep saying you have all this info, yet you only offer up stuff that's been talked about here. Even Don cheating while in NC was talked about here, ages ago. Fascinating stuff. Totally worth an entire thread to hear GG summarized.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

So Jenxiety is back to say she made an online persona years ago,based on a real life nutball, in case she needed it for nefarious purposes down the line? :roll: Now I really have heard it all.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”