ImageImageImage

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CraftyHomelessDiva-Part 10

Post by limididdishun »

Infuriating. She probably man handled them to death, or to the point that the mother didn't want them. Or let them eat carys loogies.

I wonder what the journal entry about this is going to look like.
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I wish she had someone in her life who did actually care enough about her to sit her down and tell her what a fuck up she is. I do believe no one in her life gives a damn about her and that is why they won't even put an oz of effort in to trying to help her better herself. I believe Cary's family cares a little about him and that is why there is always someones couch to sleep on but either they have tried to really help them (you know teach a man to fish for life vs giving him a fish for 1 day) and either don't wanna deal with the epic bitching and ranting Derp does or just sincerely couldn't careless about her and don't care what she does.

Anyway new thread title?? I suggest CrappyDerpyDiva (she is a Diva at being crappy at everything in life and she is def. Queen Derp)

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

CraftyBrainlessDiva
ImageImageImage

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

JRoc812 wrote:I wish she had someone in her life who did actually care enough about her to sit her down and tell her what a fuck up she is. I do believe no one in her life gives a damn about her and that is why they won't even put an oz of effort in to trying to help her better herself. I believe Cary's family cares a little about him and that is why there is always someones couch to sleep on but either they have tried to really help them (you know teach a man to fish for life vs giving him a fish for 1 day) and either don't wanna deal with the epic bitching and ranting Derp does or just sincerely couldn't careless about her and don't care what she does.

Anyway new thread title?? I suggest CrappyDerpyDiva (she is a Diva at being crappy at everything in life and she is def. Queen Derp)
Or....maybe many have tried to help her & got fed up. I mean that ex must have given her many chances...some serious shit must have gone down for her not to see her children AT ALL.

Then again, none of them look as if they have one effing clue what day it is so helping her would be a stretch.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

JRoc812 wrote:I wish she had someone in her life who did actually care enough about her to sit her down and tell her what a fuck up she is. I do believe no one in her life gives a damn about her and that is why they won't even put an oz of effort in to trying to help her better herself. I believe Cary's family cares a little about him and that is why there is always someones couch to sleep on but either they have tried to really help them (you know teach a man to fish for life vs giving him a fish for 1 day) and either don't wanna deal with the epic bitching and ranting Derp does or just sincerely couldn't careless about her and don't care what she does.

Double post. Damn you, GG.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I think your suggestion works. She sucks.

KillerBunny

Post by KillerBunny »

CrappyBrainlessDerp

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”