[video][/video]

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson - Part 2 Discuss

Post by ElizabethE »

Holy schmoly macaroni! The woman is f*cking nuts!!!! What on earth?????

The video is just a collection of ALL the crap she always says, and the gestures and face grimacing....scary to say the least. She's becoming more and more a 'reality show' rather than a 'makeup artist'....jeez. Enough with the weird, inspirational blabber, she sounds and looks like those crazy cult leaders who yell out stuff about the apocalypse and fire rain and Jesus and stuff. Sheesh!!! :?

Is Kandee really engaged??? I can't believe that the junior asked her to marry him?

Where are they going to live? How are they going to support themselves as a family? Is he planning on taking up a real job anytime soon? will he be disciplining Kandee's children, provide for them, educate them and care for them? Is Kandee going to have ANOTHER child with this dude, at 40?

seriously y'all.....'engaged' my arse :D if someone has insider information, perhaps Kandee was caught red handed riding the carousel and playing the flute and is now playing the 'almost-virgin mother of four kids with three men' schtick.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Gotta say, I actually thought the beginning of her video wasn't too bad at all....reminded me of "The Secret" by Lorna Byrne. THere is nothing wrong with that. Her fierceness just freaked me out a bit...and the repetitions.... anyway....

So she is engaged? Hmm... not sure if I believe it . I want proof first LOL! Would that be husband no.3 or 4? I lost track.....

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

She is engaged? I thought that they had broken up because there hasn't been a mention of him lately...

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

clairebear_18 wrote:She is engaged? I thought that they had broken up because there hasn't been a mention of him lately...
See that's what I thought too!! She's been whining about how rough her week is. she is a friggen wimp.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

I didn't hear her mention that she's engaged, I think it's another poster here who hinted towards that. I also thought they might be going through a rough patch as she hasn't mentioned him at all lately, has been whining about how depressing and hard life is and his latest videos don't feature her at all and there's no mention of krazy either.

Anyways, whatever they do, I think he's insane for wasting his time on that woman with baggage and problems and all that, and also a leech for being a freeloader for trips, dinners, gifts, exposure and attention. There's nothing that he's interested in besides freebies and livin la vida loca. Kandee must also be busting his b*lls all the time over other girls, remember when he was at some event with her, probably IMATS or something, and chicks immediately started to come close. He even made a video with two of them (actually featured them in the respective video) but then cut the whole thing off, claiming that the battery had died. Kandee probably blew a rainbow-colored gasket at him :D feathers and glitter must've jumped out of his a$$ :rofl:

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes I watch his Vlogs (if i can stomach them) and she hasn't been in the last few and shes been going through this rough time lately. Honestly, its probably best for her and her kids, because he was just someone else to take care of!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

JStone+ wrote:I was thinking the exact same thing. Sometimes I watch his Vlogs (if i can stomach them) and she hasn't been in the last few and shes been going through this rough time lately. Honestly, its probably best for her and her kids, because he was just someone else to take care of!
True he was like the 5th kid :P
Maybe they are still together, who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they are behaving in a certain way (making people wonder) just to get more attention, more view etc.
That said, I never saw a future for they relationship, it is/was obviously fun for him but meeting sometimes and traveling is one thing, marrying and suddenly have 4 children and responsibilities is another.
She introduced him way too fast to the kids, they already had Bobby who is now gone and it will be same with Michael.

I'm sure Kandee spent a lot of money and energies (and spent less time with her children) for this relationship, but I doubt it will result in anything good for her.

BTW, as some of you mentioned, what happened with the Glaminars? no more dates? She doesn't mention them anymore. I wonder how much people attended.

BogoGog24
Learner
Learner

Post by BogoGog24 »

I tried searching "Kandee Johnson Glaminar 2015 review" and this was the first result: http://uscomplaints.com/education-scien ... given.html

They mention the one they went to was in San Fran, while I think this most recent one was in LA, so it might have been an older one they're talking about. But I think it's worth reading what they have to say, regardless.

Probably the reason no one has said anything regarding the newest one is because they'll get attacked, either by Kandee's minions or Kandee herself. That poor girl that did a YouTube review on it got attacked, I seem to remember. I could see why no one has said anything.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

So because of a show I have been watching on tv, I started making research about the people who is Bipolar I. All though I do not fallow Kandee as much as you guys and girls are, maybe you can find more examples for those following signs. Give me your thoughts. Is it possible that Kandee is bipolar?

For those who do not know, bipolar is defined by manic episodes and depressive episode in a short amount of time. Either by days or weeks. We all have manic or depressive episodes but people who do not have this mental illness experience those episode like once, twice or three times a year...

Symptomes of manic episode Kandee had in the couple of days I have witnessed:
•High energy, excessive activity, and/or restlessness: yes on the high energy
•Overly good mood: yes
•Irritability: yes
•Fast, erratic talking: yes
•Racing thoughts: yes
•Inability to concentrate: IDK
•Little need for sleep: IDK
•Feelings of power: Yes
•Poor judgment: IDK
•Reckless spending: IDK
•High sex drive: Possible :P
•Alcohol or drug abuse: who knows
•Aggression: no
•Refusal to admit that there is a problem: total yes

Symptoms of depressive episodes:
•Sadness, anxiety, or a feeling of emptiness: yes
•Hopelessness: yes (she even used that exact word in the latest video)
•Feelings of guilt, feeling worthless, or feeling helpless: yes
•Lack of interest in activities that were once enjoyable, such as sex: possible
•Low energy: idk
•Trouble with concentration or memory: idk
•Restlessness or irritability: yes
•Excessive sleeping or insomnia: idk
•Changes in appetite or weight: yes
•Pain or other physical symptoms not explained by an illness or injury: idk
•Thoughts of death, or suicidal thoughts or attempts: she has been talking a lot about suicide lately it is scary!

What do you all think?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

susieq82
Lurker
Lurker

Post by susieq82 »

She was on James Corden AND that new E! show "The Comment Section" this week. Did she get a new agent? Her clip on The Comment Section was so squeaky and the host made fun of her for always being so positive. :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

susieq82 wrote:She was on James Corden AND that new E! show "The Comment Section" this week. Did she get a new agent? Her clip on The Comment Section was so squeaky and the host made fun of her for always being so positive. :rofl:
He should watch her whiny videos where she complains about whatever :P

@4leaflover
I'm not even sure the dad of the mid kids would let them move to LA. She is stuck in Nevada because of that, so unless she leaves them permanently with their father I don't see how that can happen. Would Bobby let Ellie move to LA? I don't know.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Anyone see her on the NYX face awards? Kelly Osborne (who messed up almost everyone's names anyways) called her Candice! :rofl:
Here's a little slice of humble pie Kandee...not everyone knows who you are
*celebrity makeup artist*

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She always looks like a trailer trash bitch always wearing those kimonos and too many accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Well, they must not have broken up. Very interesting title of Michael's latest Vlog; "Never give up" and it features Kandee which one hasn't in a while. Weird, they must be going through some sort of "rough patch" maybe it's menopause?! :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:She's an attention whore. No rough patch, accept she had obligations in one place and Michael had obligations in another. One thing Bozo is good at is creating drama. Mark my words. Reality Show, and the announcement of her Engagement and maybe another Cupcake in the oven.
NOOOOOOO not another cupcake!! Quick! Someone put birth control in her smoothies :o :o :o
Uh maybe it will be like the Fowler sisters reality show...yeah the one that never happened :P Outside of YT nobody knows who these people are.
Let's be real, why would Michael leave Kandee now while he can still enjoy tons of free meals and trips 8-)

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I actually don't think (and hope) she will have another bin in the oven.let's face it : there are only three fertile days in a woman's cycle, plus she is getting older by the minute. A woman's fertility peaks at age 25 and declines rapidly afterwards (I read the book "taking charge of fertility"). Sure she could still get pregnant at her age, however it is much more difficult and she would have to have sex at the right time. I highly doubt she is educated enough to know when that is. ...haha

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

4leaflover wrote:Gawd I love stirring the pot, and yep, I'll lick the spoon. Seriously though, she's a drama queen and all that shit about her having a bad week and oh so sad was for attention.
What I find odd is that as close as Michael appears to be to his family, I wonder WHY his parents haven't tried to stop all of this. Or beat some common sense into the boy.
For now he's riding the gravy train for all she's worth. Only job he has is stud service. I wonder who bought the engagement ring. :rofl:
Michael is the product of his parents - not only biologically. I mean , Christ, they completely failed in teaching him some decency, taste and manners! His momma didn't teach him to take care of personal hygiene for crying out loud (greasy smelly hair).so to me or is no surprise that he actually hangs out with kandee that ol trash money. Obviously, his parents are lacking some common moral standards to begin with. No wonder that kid is the way he is...

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@4leaflover what ring? Do you have some screen shots for us?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I guess his family just thinks he is young and they let him have fun. I imagine they would say something if they get the invitation to the wedding :P

Return to “Kandee Johnson”