MakeupbyEvon

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Re: MakeupbyEvon

Post by Caligal85 »

Best of luck on her trying to lose the baby weight. She didn’t fully lose it with the first one.

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

Post by Bla_bla_bla_56+ »

I agree. But this was her last profile picture which shows that she is skinny but it might be an old picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

Some1 should do a wellness check

AbigailGinny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailGinny »

Her husband being from Bosnia hasn't posted once about Srebrenica. Even Fatih does.

He posted about women talking too much...dude have you heard yourself during your ig lives? Be respectful and let the Sheikh speak.

Nobody knew of him until her. Also, since he's so God fearing why doesn't he come clean or ask his wife to come clean about her literally modifying her beauty given by Allah, or why has he left his modelling pictures up?

Usually when people go this extreme it's to hide guilt of the stuff they've done themselves.

AbigailGinny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailGinny »

Our Akhi has totally lost the plot.
Does he even know what Dayouth means?

He's going to go from one extreme to the other

Stop judging others. Come clean about the modifications you've made on the natural faces that Allah gave you then let's talk. <- He needs a taste of his own medicine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

I can't believe what I am seeing! To be honest this is so Evan of her! He either has the access to her account to the point where he would change everything or she have changed her name for the attention or other purposes!! Maybe Evan did that so that he gets hate from her followers? I can't understand them :?

AbigailGinny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailGinny »

Bla_bla_bla_56+ wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:54 pm
I can't believe what I am seeing! To be honest this is so Evan of her! He either has the access to her account to the point where he would change everything or she have changed her name for the attention or other purposes!! Maybe Evan did that so that he gets hate from her followers? I can't understand them :?
Did they remove the diamond rings again?

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

He needs to shut the hell up and get real. God knows what he was up to when was trying to be a abercrombie model. And if you saw the documentary about the brand you'll see what I mean. I remember him in a interview talking about homosexuality and witchcraft in Hollywood. He made it seem like he was rubbing elbows with kate moss and Naomi Campbell. And he insinuated that evons Haitian ex was trying to make her pray at Aaliyah's tomb or some insane story.

The irony is that he's probably the most successful man she's ever been with but you know she wouldn't dare come out public with someone other than a generic white dude

AbigailGinny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailGinny »

Caligal85 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:20 am
He needs to shut the hell up and get real. God knows what he was up to when was trying to be a abercrombie model. And if you saw the documentary about the brand you'll see what I mean. I remember him in a interview talking about homosexuality and witchcraft in Hollywood. He made it seem like he was rubbing elbows with kate moss and Naomi Campbell. And he insinuated that evons Haitian ex was trying to make her pray at Aaliyah's tomb or some insane story.

The irony is that he's probably the most successful man she's ever been with but you know she wouldn't dare come out public with someone other than a generic white dude
He said it was a Haitian manager in LA who offered her a contract to make her go big. I wonder if that was the boyfriend and Esnaf Eki doesn't know. He said so imagine she's never met this guy, he takes her on a tour of LA during a business meeting and stops by the graveyard and says the spirits are telling me there's just a barrier to you reaching your full potential. You need to bow down to this grave to make it go away and she said no that's shirk and he starts laughing. She was told it was Michael Jacksons grave but she said we don't know for sure, she felt uncomfortable according to him and said yeah just send me the contract. When she got back home to buffalo, her brother who is a lawyer said did you even read this contract properly? She said of course I did. He said if you sign it you're basically selling your soul to the devil. They'll own your name.

Then Evan/evin/evon calls the guy and says I know what you're trying to do and who you're dealing with. Stay away. He goes ill send black magic to your father and she says you can't. I recite ayatul kursi. And the guy goes yeah that's the barrier.

Apparently she got so scared after that she disappeared from social media.

Riveting story. Don't know if it's true

AbigailGinny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbigailGinny »

Caligal85 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:20 am

He said it was a Haitian manager in LA who offered her a contract to make her go big. I wonder if that was the boyfriend and Esnaf Eki doesn't know. He said so imagine she's never met this guy, he takes her on a tour of LA during a business meeting and stops by the graveyard and says the spirits are telling me there's just a barrier to you reaching your full potential. You need to bow down to this grave to make it go away and she said no that's shirk and he starts laughing. She was told it was Michael Jacksons grave but she said we don't know for sure, she felt uncomfortable according to him and said yeah just send me the contract. When she got back home to buffalo, her brother who is a lawyer said did you even read this contract properly? She said of course I did. He said if you sign it you're basically selling your soul to the devil. They'll own your name.

Then Evan/evin/evon calls the guy and says I know what you're trying to do and who you're dealing with. Stay away. He goes ill send black magic to your father and she says you can't. I recite ayatul kursi. And the guy goes yeah that's the barrier.

Apparently she got so scared after that she disappeared from social media.

Riveting story. Don't know if it's true

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I believe that story as much as the story
That she only had her lips done.

Fieldofflowers
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fieldofflowers »

Eki posts about how it’s ok to be a wealthy entrepreneur. Now her instagram has his name and a weird profile pic. We know where this is going. Eki gonna profit off his good wife’s name

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

I can't believe how " smart " she is to leave everything behind for her husband! He literally manipulated her and brainwashed her and she is fine with that because he is white and handsome! She got also mixed kids with him who looks way prettier than her . I noticed some non white girls " if I can say " are so obsessed with white men cuz they were dying once to be white! I don't agree with caligal when she said " he might be the most successful man she is ever been with " no! he is just white and handsome! . She was dating rich and successful men but they were less attractive to her . Eki once said that he was looking for a job while he just has 40$ in his pocket, he even went to a job interview while his " wife " is in the car!!! Which means she married to a broke jobless man just because of his looks!!!!!!

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

This is not love ! You can't call these stupid behaviours pure love! She is obsessed with him and will do everything he wants , she knows she can't get a better looking man especially at her age with kids! If you want to be famous, successful and rich then you need to work hard on yourself don't take my career! I have worked so hard for it for years! But no, Evan will never say anything. She is satisfied with everything he does :)!!!!!!!

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

She used to earn 20k-50k per a month ! And now she is just a housewife who is waiting for her husband to pay for her! She said she has a new career, but what kind of a new career she has? Giving birth every two years to handsome white man? Cook for him and do the housework ? There is no career will ever be satisfying for Sheikh Esnaf since everything is haram for him ;)!

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

Evan's (known) exes VS her current husband who will never be an ex untill she finds a more handsome man lol! She really had a bad tatse tho :?

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

Bla_bla_bla_56+ wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:11 am
I can't believe how " smart " she is to leave everything behind for her husband! He literally manipulated her and brainwashed her and she is fine with that because he is white and handsome! She got also mixed kids with him who looks way prettier than her . I noticed some non white girls " if I can say " are so obsessed with white men cuz they were dying once to be white! I don't agree with caligal when she said " he might be the most successful man she is ever been with " no! he is just white and handsome! . She was dating rich and successful men but they were less attractive to her . Eki once said that he was looking for a job while he just has 40$ in his pocket, he even went to a job interview while his " wife " is in the car!!! Which means she married to a broke jobless man just because of his looks!!!!!!
I meant that the Haitian EX was the most successful person she was publicly associated with. He’s well connected, wealthy, and successful. But she valued whiteness more.

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

Bla_bla_bla_56+ wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:32 am
Evan's (known) exes VS her current husband who will never be an ex untill she finds a more handsome man lol! She really had a bad tatse tho :?
You forgot to include the one we discovered via this ex sis-in-law

Caligal85
Talker
Talker

Post by Caligal85 »

He's definitely going to make that page his. What an embarrassing mess. That man is embarrassing.

Bla_bla_bla_56+
Debater
Debater

Caligal85 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:38 pm
Bla_bla_bla_56+ wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:11 am
I meant that the Haitian EX was the most successful person she was publicly associated with. He’s well connected, wealthy, and successful. But she valued whiteness more.
She wanted to take advantage from him since he is a rapper and a producer. She was recording her album with him. She have never loved him but she just used him but it failed at the end . He was a walking bank as well as a powerful man ( to her ) in the industry to take advantages from

Return to “K-O”