PBBunny97 General Thread Part 6

teezykay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 6

Post by teezykay »

it's for her dad's new company! if you guys remember her talking about it in a recent vlog.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

teezykay wrote:
I'm dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

llmmcc1994
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by llmmcc1994 »

Personperson123 wrote:Am I petty as hell or is she just really not pretty. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder so that's not a good question but her lips bug me so much and every time she checks herself out in her vlogs I can't even watch any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree. I think that she's self-centered and all the plastic surgery has made her look worse. In my mind, the prettiest people are the ones that don't flaunt it.

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

Eeeep botox.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

Wow, she is pathetic. Only 19 and she's getting all this done. I really have no respect for her, all she cares about is making herself look "better" and she's just looking worse and worse. She's so vain

SadieBug
Talker
Talker

Post by SadieBug »

She's only 18 and she's already gotten a boob job, lip injections and now Botox. She needs to slow it down, she's still so young.

pandamacaroni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pandamacaroni »

gross.PNG
I can't with this girl's face and lips anymore. Her whole mouth disgusts me. Her teeth look too big for her mouth, and her lips are just drawing your eyes to them every vlog. PLUS SHE STILL OVERLINES THEM. You have lips fillers, you don't need your face to look a baboon's asshole :barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She is all fake. Fake hair, nails, boobs, lips, eyelashes, slaps on the make up by the pound.
I wonder what Shane thinks of all this

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

i dont care about plastic surgery or people getting it, but all of her surgeries make her look worse so she's just wasting money at this point.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

She might not be "sponsored" by this plastic surgery office but I bet you she doesn't have to pay for her procedures as long as she vlogs it..... I can't imagine why they would let her vlog in there unless it was for publicity.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

bamababe88 wrote:She might not be "sponsored" by this plastic surgery office but I bet you she doesn't have to pay for her procedures as long as she vlogs it..... I can't imagine why they would let her vlog in there unless it was for publicity.
When she posted a picture of herself and the Dr on her Instagram, maybe a month ago, the office's Instagram account was commenting to people that if you make an appointment and mention "pbbunny97", you will get 15% off a treatment :roll: For sure sketchy.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

xkiwilava wrote:
bamababe88 wrote:She might not be "sponsored" by this plastic surgery office but I bet you she doesn't have to pay for her procedures as long as she vlogs it..... I can't imagine why they would let her vlog in there unless it was for publicity.
When she posted a picture of herself and the Dr on her Instagram, maybe a month ago, the office's Instagram account was commenting to people that if you make an appointment and mention "pbbunny97", you will get 15% off a treatment :roll: For sure sketchy.
It's so maddening to me that she's encouraging young girls to get these procedures done.

wisconsingirl22
Learner
Learner

Post by wisconsingirl22 »

I feel like shane loves polina,but i'm not sure if it will be a forever thing. Polina is consider the "sexy ,hot,etc" girl in LA so i'm sure it makes shane have a good ego. But at some point he might want to settle down maybe with a girl who isn't so obsessed with the LA life, her looks and herself,and constantly partying or with friends. I know they only show a little of their relationship but it just seems like everything is always about her,what they do,where they go,what they eat. We never see them doing something shane wants,or anything about his friends or family. Has he even visited his family since they moved??

About the plastic surgery thing I don't get why they would give her free treatments for publicity, she's not that known,plus most of her followers are under legal age to even get plastic surgery or they don't live anywhere near LA. So it seems pointless. I can almost guarantee none of her followers have went to her plastic surgeon.

etta

PBBunny97 General Thread Part 6

Post by etta »

I cannot believe how obsessed this girl is with procedures! She's lived in LA for like less than a year and she's already on her third one? I definitely predict something like a nose job next. This girl cannot stop. Polina is about my age and I can't imagine myself or anyone even close to my age needing or getting Botox. She should be worrying about sunscreen if anything.
The crazy thing is she gets all this stuff done to herself and she doesn't even look any better. You have to be pretty vain to run to the doc's for a fix every single time you look in the mirror and see each minor flaw you have. She is delusional for thinking she needs all of it. Has it ever occurred to her that her "lines" would be much less noticeable if she didn't cake so much damn face makeup on? Lol

lisaxoxo1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisaxoxo1 »

omg your Lines are better because your caked on make up is washed away, not because of the Botox.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

I don't think it's okay to look down on someone for getting plastic surgery if it makes them feel better BUT she definitely does not need everything she's getting done, especially considering how young she is and she has definitely gone overboard. Her lips look absolutely ridiculous at this point and its clear she didn't need the botox and only got it because she's sponsored. I don't like when gurus hide and lie about their procedures but it's even worse to brag about them and give your surgeons info and encourage people to go. Being sponsored by a plastic surgeon is shady.

cat29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cat29 »

:|

nashpoo
Talker
Talker

Post by nashpoo »

Daaaaaaaamn polina. Hahahaha

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

cat29 wrote:Image

I wonder if she's ever applied for Playboy? :rofl:

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

bamababe88 wrote:
cat29 wrote:Image

I wonder if she's ever applied for Playboy? :rofl:
I literally just came here to say that her Snapchat "try on session" looks like she's auditioning for Playboy :rofl:

Return to “polinaberegova”