BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

tinycarousels
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowCreeper29 / BowBeauty24 Part 8

Post by tinycarousels »

YES, I LOVE WHEN SHE DOES WORKOUT VIDEOS. :rofl: God damn, this is just as horrid as the other. She's such an awkward fuck, it's so great. She's obviously an avid reader here, love that she did a disclaimer: "There's this track by a school that's FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" LOL. ;) She only mentioned that because she knew we'd say something about her sneaking around a school lot. Thanks for the clarification, Allie! :love2:

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

speakyourdreams wrote:Lol at her shoes, she probably can't afford Nikes.
i want to see her make a "DIY: Nike shoes!" video where she attempts to draw on the nike logo onto a basic pair of tennis shoes.
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:I thought the same thing when I saw her shoes. She flails around like a spastic gazelle.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
i want to see her make a "DIY: Nike shoes!" video where she attempts to draw on the nike logo onto a basic pair of tennis shoes.
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:I thought the same thing when I saw her shoes. She flails around like a spastic gazelle.
LMAO I can so see her doing this.
I'm not a big 'brand' person (unless it's a brand I have experience with and know to be consistent) but brands and labels are obviously SO important to Allie for whatever reason, I just don't get why she doesn't just save up for the shit she wants and just makes weird awkward poorly done DIY versions instead. That awful Brandy Melville beanie comes to mind.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

ThumbSucker wrote:YES, I LOVE WHEN SHE DOES WORKOUT VIDEOS. :rofl: God damn, this is just as horrid as the other. She's such an awkward fuck, it's so great. She's obviously an avid reader here, love that she did a disclaimer: "There's this track by a school that's FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" LOL. ;) She only mentioned that because she knew we'd say something about her sneaking around a school lot. Thanks for the clarification, Allie! :love2:
I love your signature. She is so damned gif-able!!!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Omg that workout video. Thank you Allie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

The thing is what she showed in her new workout video was basically the old one just in public. Also I still can't get over her running like a toddler :lol:

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Her form on some of the exercises is a bit better, but she had nowhere to go but up. She added the exercise Stilababe did that she forgot to copy in the last vid (jumping the stairs). Same angle and everything.

areeness
Debater
Debater

Post by areeness »

I just watched a few of her videos for the first time and all I can say is....wow. Her videos are so terrible and strange that I keep thinking to myself "She has to be joking", "Is she trolling?"....but I've learned that this is all for real :? Her videos are just like videos I've seen of other Youtubers making fun of Beauty Gurus lol.

Also, as I'm watching her 2015 fitness routine, I keep imagining what people might think of watching her frolic around and doing her stretches if someone happened to walk by and witness that happening. :shock:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

tiramisuforyou wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can see her doing the DIY shoes, and it would be glorious!

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Yasss. Haphazardly cut out Nike logos from felt and ~super cute~ pompom garland.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

I love it! Thank you Allie. You did slay. She discusses the importance of hydration and cute clothing. Then runs like Napoleon Dynamite. Who I also love.

Her damn jump cuts kill me. As do those horrid black Skechers. No one under the age of 60 has those shoes, and the folks that do probably have cuter ones than those.

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

Thumbsucker, what is your av from? Those brows!!!

I'm watching her new fitness video right now. She so obviously loves the idea of working out more than she actually enjoys doing it.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

I don't know why she hasn't invested in some nike roshe runs since all the *cool* gurus seem to have a pair. Lol
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

akagai
Informer
Informer

Post by akagai »

YorkshireTea
Learner
Learner

Post by YorkshireTea »

This thread has had me in stitches, but at the same time I'm like...80% certain Allie has a mental condition, and I'm saying that in all seriousness. :|

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

YorkshireTea wrote:This thread has had me in stitches, but at the same time I'm like...80% certain Allie has a mental condition, and I'm saying that in all seriousness. :|
Not in any way diagnosing, but there was a girl a little younger than me when I was at school and she was a lot like Allie, but she was never actually diagnosed, doctors knew she wasn't quite right but weren't sure if it was ADD, Autism, ect. As she showed several symptoms of each.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Is there a way to tell if comments are on approval? Her video comments were disabled briefly and now there are only seven comments and each one is complimentary.

tinycarousels
Talker
Talker

Post by tinycarousels »

20 Million Dollars wrote:Thumbsucker, what is your av from? Those brows!!!
It's from her Instagram. ;) But yes, those brows just keep getting even more horrid each video, and or picture she does. Good lord.

Also, before I saw the caption, I swore she was cooking a chocolate chip cookie on the grill, jfc. She never fails to make food look disgusting as hell. That doesn't look like hamburger meat to me. :?

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

wickedknotty wrote:Is there a way to tell if comments are on approval? Her video comments were disabled briefly and now there are only seven comments and each one is complimentary.
I noticed that, too. If we post a comment and it's not on approval doesn't it show up right away? She's probably lurking and seeing what we have to say about her latest "masterpiece".

I love his disclaimer in the video "I'm not a health expert or an exercise instructor" Ummm no, really? You don't say!?!? I woulda never thunk it!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ThumbSucker wrote:
20 Million Dollars wrote:Thumbsucker, what is your av from? Those brows!!!
It's from her Instagram. ;) But yes, those brows just keep getting even more horrid each video, and or picture she does. Good lord.

Also, before I saw the caption, I swore she was cooking a chocolate chip cookie on the grill, jfc. She never fails to make food look disgusting as hell. That doesn't look like hamburger meat to me. :?
:barf: :barf: :barf: It's probably one of her wannabe veggie burgers. She even makes milk look disgusting

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”