limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CraftyForeverFungal & NeverDoingthatGiveawayDiva1 - Part

Post by limididdishun »

JRoc812 wrote:
limididdishun wrote:Hi ladies! I've been lurking around here for a while now, reading the threads and watching the high-quality vifs this nutjob creates. Hope you don't mind if I join the party! Image

I searched for the answer to this but couldn't find it- does anyone know why she lost custody of her kids?
She didn't lose them more like sold them. 10k in the divorce settlement to walk away and like the great human being she is she accepted. I believe her derp ways cost her those kids in some ways. Why would a man want the mom away from kids (especially one being a girl) if she wasn't just a terrible/lazy fucked up mother to them. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she shopped all their money away then got them in to debt and neglected her kids & husband to go shopping at dollar-rama.
Wow- so she more or less abandoned them? Sorry if this has been covered but could it be that she or her husband have some sort of history that prevents them from seeing the kids? Just trying to wrap my head around why a mother would just walk away from her children. Was the 10k her divorce settlement ? Does she pay child support?
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

I could be totally wrong since I am pretty new but I think the 10k was for her to completely walk away, no contact although I remember seeing a post of her asking (when she was beautybarginbinmom or what-ever-the-fuck her name as at the time) asking for free/cheap ideas to keep kids occupied over the summer. That kind of made me think she was a shitty mom cause how do you not know how to entertain your kids...what fun stuff did she do with them when she was around them full time? Did she only take them shopping?

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

limididdishun wrote:Wow- so she more or less abandoned them? Sorry if this has been covered but could it be that she or her husband have some sort of history that prevents them from seeing the kids? Just trying to wrap my head around why a mother would just walk away from her children. Was the 10k her divorce settlement ? Does she pay child support?
For a very short time it seemed as if she had some visitation, she'd go on message boards and ask for ideas to entertain kids. But that was a long time ago and there's been no real sign that she's seen her kids in years. She probably did something to screw it up. I don't think she pays any child support. It seems like he just wanted to get rid of her.

Bubba also has a child under 18 that suddenly popped out of nowhere last year.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Welcome limiddishun to the derpiness of Maria.

that is true JRoc about them basically living with a stranger. ugh STOP SPENDING money on useless crap and get your own damn place already!!
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

So it is Thursday and there is still no sign of her Wednesday video.

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

yestheyrereal wrote:So it is Thursday and there is still no sign of her Wednesday video.
In derp-land that means it'll be up by Friday ;)

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

limididdishun wrote:
Wow- so she more or less abandoned them? Sorry if this has been covered but could it be that she or her husband have some sort of history that prevents them from seeing the kids? Just trying to wrap my head around why a mother would just walk away from her children. Was the 10k her divorce settlement ? Does she pay child support?
This has always boggled my mind as well.

It's so incredibly disgusting how she has the balls to make videos, putting herself out there that one day her abandoned kids will see....spending money they don't have on dollar store crap when she could be sending her kids something, anything.

That's why just can't "like" anything this dumb asshole does. No way will I give one ounce of approval at their sick ways.

JMCMGM
Talker
Talker

Post by JMCMGM »

She posted a small dollar tree haul on facebook. physicians formula mosaic powder and $1 t-gel shampoo because her hair needs major help (her words) she also stated they had physicians formula eyeshadows too but she passed on those. she is going back friday to get the glue on nails she loves

Soarin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Soarin »

candyfluff wrote:These people are so going to end up in a cult, i just know it.
So they are legit living commune style now...multiple trailers on a yard. Next step, nudist colony! It would be cheaper...
Or leaper colony given the state of her fingers...
So glad you're on the Maria boards supplying the lolz.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

JMCMGM wrote:She posted a small dollar tree haul on facebook. physicians formula mosaic powder and $1 t-gel shampoo because her hair needs major help (her words) she also stated they had physicians formula eyeshadows too but she passed on those. she is going back friday to get the glue on nails she loves
More spending. :roll:

I bought the fake T GEL shampoo once. OMG ITS SMELLS LIKE GASOLINE & is horrible. So she'll have even greasier hair & smell like a gas station. Great.

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

You all know I won't use the "R" word for a few reasons but there seriously is something wrong with Derp. She is mentally stunted and just the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I have never once heard her complain of dandruff. Does she ever know T Gel is for itchy scalp, dry scalp or dandruff??????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

Soarin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Soarin »

Coupled with the fact that Maria doesn't wash her hair regularly and clearly doesn't do laundry: see exhibit A (her hello kitty pajama pants are FILTHY, taken from her IG)

She must smell really bad. Like I bet her stench radiates like a green cloud.

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

If she would just wash her hair regularly, she wouldn't need a special shampoo.

I have a pair of those same pjs, they are really soft but get smelly really fast. :? I cannot imagine how stanky that pair must be.

limididdishun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by limididdishun »

I have a very similar pair but omfg those things are brown!! Why would she use that as a backdrop? Embarrassing!
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

DO NOT EAT WHILE READING THIS!!!!!!!!!

You were warned.........................

Can you imagine what the crotch of her PJ's smell like? She is disgusting. I bet her lady bits smell like a rotting corpse.

We all know she wears the same shirt for weeks on end as is evidenced by some of her older vids.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Ohhhhhhhh gross. Bubba must have no sense of smell. Maybe that is why he smokes, to keep his sense of smell at bay. I was in a shop today and I smelled a woman who reeked of cigarettes. I was alerted to her odor from 5 FEET AWAY. That is what it must be like with those two. GAG.

yellowdollroom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yellowdollroom »

Do they sell Summer's Eve at the Dollar Store?

Soarin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Soarin »

It's a good thing Cary shaved his beard. The smells it must *capture*.

Blargh. I just grossed myself out.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

why does she always look so dirty? ugh And throw those pajamas in the wash already. What's so hard about it? But I am one of those people who doesn't mind laundry.

Exactly just wash your hair everyday and it won't get so greasy and disgusting. No need for some special shampoo. :roll:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Aaaaaaaaaah! So funny but so gross but SO funny!

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”