WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

Post by Sparksdragon »

So here are all the 3 pics of her at coachella cause we all know these wont stay up long. I REALLY cant stand all the deleting she does on instagram

pingupingu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pingupingu »

I don't usually post anything and just watch and read but...I had to. When she was dating Anthony she was this sweet girl wearing all pink and fangirling about Pokemon and stuff, and now she's got into the sexykittytiger thing?? Why. And she just forgot the 4 years with Anthony and started dating again?? That's what I don't understand, sorry. Sorry if this is off topic :|

Risa
Learner
Learner

Post by Risa »

It used to be a sentence which stated something like "sip slowly" but it got deleted and replaced by this:

Also I don't think she updates it anymore but there are some of her pictures on her tumblr: http://kalelkitten.tumblr.com/

PS: The last 4 pics are from tumblr (not hers though), there is quite a huge amount of pictures to be collected there.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Her newest video is about spicing up a place.

I feel like wall decals can be VERY tacky.
Also taping shit looks really trashy.

Her saying 900sq ft is small is fucking so funny.

My apartment is like definitely under 700, and I live in the midwest. Most people in Cali barely get 500 sq ft for like 1k a month.

Anyways, she definitely has too much going on in this apartment. But it's not that bad.

Also her "friends." LOL when does she ever have friends over? She bitches and vlogs about being alone all day.

surprisebitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by surprisebitch »

She got in a Twitter fight with my friend recently. About veganism. She called my friend "ignorant".

amyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by amyxoxo »

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

"I'm such a white girl" She said in her newest video.

I hate that shit. I know it's a "saying" but how is it not secretly racist?
I have a mexican-american friend who loves fall. Is she now "acting white"? God, I hate Kalel

And one of her favorites is a $1,000+ backpack. Bitch is so out of touch with reality.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Dumb question, but what is the point of deleting all those pics? Why upload them if you're gonna try and hide it later? Just, what the hell? :roll:

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Saw her new video with her bf. He is cute but not my type. She seems really happy though. Bitch still cray as fuck tho

Lolzies
Informer
Informer

Post by Lolzies »

I'm not sure if this relates to the topic of picture deleting but a couple of months ago I started uploading some deleted WULAS videos onto a throwaway account. I neglected the channel for some time as I was busy with school, life, etc. I got an email about a week ago from YouTube telling me that some videos were being taken down due to copyright violation (fair enough). Interestingly enough, I got two emails (a total of 10 videos were removed, I deleted the rest) and all of the takedowns were issued by Kristin. I made a little notice video talking about why I deleted the remaining videos, and one kid left a comment that you guys probably already know about but here it is:
This is the exact same thing that happened to me too, except Kalel emailed me asking me to take ALL of the videos down. Kalel said that she will have someone remove ALL the re-uploaded deleted videos that are still up. So that's what's happening right now.
I though Kristin was done deleting but I guess not? This girl...she's really trying to erase her past isn't she? :?

MeepMeep
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MeepMeep »

Google image search provides the original banner for Taco Date Night... Lewd

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper »

Lolzies wrote:I'm not sure if this relates to the topic of picture deleting but a couple of months ago I started uploading some deleted WULAS videos onto a throwaway account. I neglected the channel for some time as I was busy with school, life, etc. I got an email about a week ago from YouTube telling me that some videos were being taken down due to copyright violation (fair enough). Interestingly enough, I got two emails (a total of 10 videos were removed, I deleted the rest) and all of the takedowns were issued by Kristin. I made a little notice video talking about why I deleted the remaining videos, and one kid left a comment that you guys probably already know about but here it is:
This is the exact same thing that happened to me too, except Kalel emailed me asking me to take ALL of the videos down. Kalel said that she will have someone remove ALL the re-uploaded deleted videos that are still up. So that's what's happening right now.
I though Kristin was done deleting but I guess not? This girl...she's really trying to erase her past isn't she? :?
you can't erase whats uploaded on the internet. everything about this girl is not real. Even her first and last name which she tries so hard to pass off

Cullen? Twilight is so yesterday. Thats what you trying to stay "trendy" with a name.

:rofl:

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

This bitch owns a fucking Tesla. Jesus christ.

acquaesapone
Talker
Talker

Post by acquaesapone »

is she transgender?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

acquaesapone wrote:is she transgender?
No, not at all.

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

So she deleted everything off her instagram except for 9 photos...crazy

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Now she has 8 photos... deleted Image

ChelseaBlue_129
Learner
Learner

Post by ChelseaBlue_129 »

Did anyone see her latest video? This is really batshit crazy. She's getting a nose job? She needs to be put in a straightjacket on involuntary inpatient psychiatric hold. And I'm not trying to be a depression non-sympathizer. I totally understand that wealthy people get depressed and perfectly attractive women can get dysmorphic and self conscious. But she has taken first world problems to a disturbing new extreme. Here she is a 100 freaking pounds complaining about weight gain, and looking perfect and talking about how she hates the way she looks. And I can't see any evidence of acne or hair loss or weight gain or any of this stuff she's talking about.

Like I said wealthy, pretty, girls get depressed. I get it. But this is a medical journal write-up case of spoiled entitled rich white girl syndrome.

ClaireMarshall30
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ClaireMarshall30 »

Why is she getting a nosejob. I think she has gone completely mental, and her skin looks great what the hell is she talking about ? She needs therapy.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

I think it's normal for even the most attractive people to hate themselves. Except this is a problem, because Kalel is going to get surgery, and not be happy, then get more, or do a shit ton more things to change herself until she isn't even Kalel anymore. It's depressing, but it might go like that.

Return to “Kalel”