vivian vo-farmer

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

vivian vo-farmer

Post by coffeeaddict »

This girl has half a million subs and views but she hardly posts videos. Does anyone know how and why she blew up so quickly?

Catlady71
Learner
Learner

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by Catlady71 »

Her hair videos. Buying subscribers like many have

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

She blew up from her hair videos + buying sub? The latter is disgusting. I dont know anyone else who does that.

Catlady71
Learner
Learner

Post by Catlady71 »

People say a lot of gurus have. I seen a video saying a certain person did years ago and that's how they got famous. Not saying she has. But its possible or people really like her hair

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

I got it. thank you !

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

The screen caps of her and her hair are like "wow!" But then I click to watch..... and she ain't cute no mo'....... she got that lazy eye, wide eye, flat face, weird pig nose look going on.... and her hair looks cray.... and her outfits showing her whole self looks off... like shes got an underbite?

wish these gurus would stop photoshopping their caps to look so damn good because, trust and believe I thumbs down and x out before the 3 sec mark.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

^^ I agree. I saw her on Instagram and she seemed to be popular and it turned out she had a Youtube channel! So naturally I checked it out.
I watched a few videos and I already don't like her vibe. I feel like she thinks she's better than everyone, especially looks-wise. She looks great in still pictures but listening to her talk and act on video... she just seems to have the demeanor of someone young (13-15 years old). Then again, she's still in high school (I think), which explains a lot.

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

I can never finish watching her videos, she's pretty, but so boring :(

msdistractions
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by msdistractions »

i dont think she bought subscribers, because i think shes still a senior in high school. i could be wrong. she said before that she started her youtube because her tumblr followers prompted her to

sophiaalove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sophiaalove »

Guys! why does she have a manager? Is she modelling or acting? I wonder how much yotubers pay their managers and how much it costs to get one and what do they help with. Vivvian barely uploads a thing.. all she does is hair tutorial and makeup and in every video its the same thing..and her ''vlogs''

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

Longgggg time lurker, but this girl bugs me so much.

She has a manager probably from Markkit, or at least a manager in Seattle to represent her "brand" and get her all of the opportunities she's had, such as going to LA all the time, being in Teen Vogue and working with Clean & Clear. Pretty sure she doesn't model or act, she's only 5'2 and if you've seen a lot of her videos like I have, that girl has the personality of drywall. She talks super slow like she has to think everything out but her sentence structure is way simple. I'm simply astonished that she is nearing 1 Million subscribers because her videos are AWFUL. She hardly ever uploads, her makeup tutorials make me want to smash my head into a brick wall (seriously. Jump cuts every other second so you can't even tell how she applies her makeup, the order in which she applies foundation/concealer makes me cringe). Her everyday makeup tutorial? 3 minutes. I'm positive the only reason why she's super popular on YT is because she's pretty and has luscious hair...and of course her juvenile (albeit sweet) relationship that her minions worship and call relationship goals :roll: Her videos are basically pointless, I've yet to learn anything new from them. She hardly interacts with subscribers and just puts out shitty videos every 2-3 weeks and watches the cash roll in. Anyone else have any input on her? Everytime I look at the comments people are just throwing themselves at her feet as if she's some sort of goddess, and it sort of irks me given how in my opinion, she's just so bland.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

happygolucky wrote:Longgggg time lurker, but this girl bugs me so much.

She has a manager probably from Markkit, or at least a manager in Seattle to represent her "brand" and get her all of the opportunities she's had, such as going to LA all the time, being in Teen Vogue and working with Clean & Clear. Pretty sure she doesn't model or act, she's only 5'2 and if you've seen a lot of her videos like I have, that girl has the personality of drywall. She talks super slow like she has to think everything out but her sentence structure is way simple. I'm simply astonished that she is nearing 1 Million subscribers because her videos are AWFUL. She hardly ever uploads, her makeup tutorials make me want to smash my head into a brick wall (seriously. Jump cuts every other second so you can't even tell how she applies her makeup, the order in which she applies foundation/concealer makes me cringe). Her everyday makeup tutorial? 3 minutes. I'm positive the only reason why she's super popular on YT is because she's pretty and has luscious hair...and of course her juvenile (albeit sweet) relationship that her minions worship and call relationship goals :roll: Her videos are basically pointless, I've yet to learn anything new from them. She hardly interacts with subscribers and just puts out shitty videos every 2-3 weeks and watches the cash roll in. Anyone else have any input on her? Everytime I look at the comments people are just throwing themselves at her feet as if she's some sort of goddess, and it sort of irks me given how in my opinion, she's just so bland.
Honestly, she is just pretty. That's it. I'm not "mature" by any means (22 here), but the way she speaks and interacts with her audience just seems so juvenile. It's just so obvious how young she is, and probably naive. I mean, she's IS young and I can't blame her for that. For me though, she is just not appealing in any other sense other than just her looks. And I can't see anyone else being like "Omg Vivian, you're so funny! I love your personality!" because she doesn't show her personality. So in a sense, I don't think many people feel relatable to her other than the age or ethnicity aspect-superficial things.

I'm not hating on her, but Youtube just doesn't seem to be her thing. If it's true that her Tumblr followers is what inspired her to make videos, then I can understand. She's making videos just for that audience. I can definitely see her as a popular person on Tumblr.

ymi_[here]
Learner
Learner

Post by ymi_[here] »

definition of basic bitch

madgoulding
Stalker
Stalker

Post by madgoulding »

wow yall are bitter lol

i like her. she seems down to earth, natural, and nice. she doesn't act like some fake hyperactive hamster like most youtuber girls.

as to her not posting a lot of videos, i don't mind. it just means she has a life outside of social media. she's a bit inexperienced when it comes to make up videos, but i'm not interested in how she does her makeup. i'm asian, she's the only asian youtuber that i can relate to.

rabbitan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rabbitan »

madgoulding wrote:wow yall are bitter lol

i like her. she seems down to earth, natural, and nice. she doesn't act like some fake hyperactive hamster like most youtuber girls.

as to her not posting a lot of videos, i don't mind. it just means she has a life outside of social media. she's a bit inexperienced when it comes to make up videos, but i'm not interested in how she does her makeup. i'm asian, she's the only asian youtuber that i can relate to.
She's a full-time Youtube who has 1mill subscribers but she barely posts videos - maybe once a month? I'm surprised people aren't giving her a lot of shit already. Clearly, Youtube isn't her thing though if she can't even bother to upload once a week lol Look at all those Youtubers out there who work fulltime, they post once or a week or sometimes even once a day - she can barely manage a month. You think she deserves her subscribers? I'm sort of willing to bet a bunch of them are her Tumblr followers and middle school to teenaged girls lol

Anyways, she has nice hair, her face is average at most tbh, and her body is slender + she can wear many outfits. I'm not sure how you relate to her when she never talks about her life, her videos are basic at most (she doesn't really have anything unique about her aside from her hair), etc. Unless you relate to her because she's Asian? LOL! Okay, whatever.

She seems nice and all - of course, I'll admit that. I just believe Youtube really isn't her thing when she seems to be lacking a lot of creativity lately lol I mean, her style is okay but it's nothing super unique or stylish - it just seems like the typical teenage garb, her videos are pretty much the same thing over and over with a different title, and she never really -- there's just nothing inspirational from her videos. Though, it's great that she has a source of income at a young age lol she bought a rather lavish studio apartment with what she made.

rabbitan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rabbitan »

madgoulding wrote:wow yall are bitter lol

She's a full-time Youtube who has 1mill subscribers but she barely posts videos - maybe once a month? I'm surprised people aren't giving her a lot of shit already. Clearly, Youtube isn't her thing though if she can't even bother to upload once a week lol Look at all those Youtubers out there who work fulltime, they post once or a week or sometimes even once a day - she can barely manage a month. You think she deserves her subscribers? I'm sort of willing to bet a bunch of them are her Tumblr followers and middle school to teenaged girls lol

Anyways, she has nice hair, her face is average at most tbh, and her body is slender + she can wear many outfits. I'm not sure how you relate to her when she never talks about her life, her videos are basic at most (she doesn't really have anything unique about her aside from her hair), etc. Unless you relate to her because she's Asian? LOL! Okay, whatever.

She seems nice and all - of course, I'll admit that. I just believe Youtube really isn't her thing when she seems to be lacking a lot of creativity lately lol I mean, her style is okay but it's nothing super unique or stylish - it just seems like the typical teenage garb, her videos are pretty much the same thing over and over with a different title, and she never really -- there's just nothing inspirational from her videos. Though, it's great that she has a source of income at a young age lol she bought a rather lavish studio apartment with what she made.

Ifischatz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ifischatz »

I don't understand the big deal with her. She BARELY uploads, her videos are the same over and over again and her looks and editing are just borderline basic. My guess is she bought herself some subscribers early enough and now she is riding on her 'fame' train. Every video is of course sponsered if she does one. Nothing is unique about her, maybe her 3 hair videos back in the day but she hasn't changed ANYTHING about them. She doesn't even post on instagram, talk about a youtube and instagram full-time job, yeah sure.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

Her giveaway was really sweet. I don't know if other YouTubers have done this, but it's a sweet idea.
I freaking love her dog though, he's adorable!

[blankcanvas]
Talker
Talker

Post by [blankcanvas] »

She doesn't deserve her 1 million followers. Her videos are bland, repetitive, and boring. Her voice is so monotone, and she seems to lack charisma and personality. The most interesting I've seen her is in her vlogs with her bf for school dances, but nothing else. Her makeup skills and fashion sense are mediocre for 1 million subscribers. She just got lucky with her thick hair and pretty resting face. You'd think that someone with a big following would be grateful and be motivated to make creative content, but she doesn't.
Image Sorry for the grammatical errors. I don't really proofread lolImage

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

She NEVER posts disclaimers. I wish these chicks would get busted.

Return to “V-Z”