xoalle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maureen Lewis [I guess wow neat] Part 4

Post by xoalle »

Post Pardumb wrote:
CactusBikini wrote:I honestly can not imagine spending time with Maureen . At what point of desperation does one reach in order to fuck someone like Kai or Maureen.
It's not desperation. Like attracts like. It's not just a cliche, it's evolutionarily true. These men are so ugly, basic and mentally slow that that's what they're into. Kai is a catch for Matt. She's attractive to him because she's also ugly and dumb like him but she paints her face every day and dresses up, so that makes him think she's a catch. James is uglier than Matt, so he into Maureen because she has a vagina and they probably have one or two things in common. They are all really simple people. Simple people are satisfied by almost anything. Simple people don't see red flags in others simply because they generally think other people are all sane and viable mates.

They weren't raised to see the good and bad in people. They only see the "eh, good enough" in people. They were raised to think that everyone is like them, so therefore they just go for whoever is attracted to them and think that's enough to make a match. Standards just don't occur to them. They will marry the first person they have ANY thing in common with because that's really all they care about. They have bad genes and that causes them to not seek a viable, attractive mate. They just don't give a fuck.
You've made some really great points, spot on. This reminds me of the "Q&A with Matt" video where he is asked why he loves Kai, and he just goes "Because she's so... nice."

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

Post Pardumb wrote:
CactusBikini wrote:I honestly can not imagine spending time with Maureen . At what point of desperation does one reach in order to fuck someone like Kai or Maureen.
It's not desperation. Like attracts like. It's not just a cliche, it's evolutionarily true. These men are so ugly, basic and mentally slow that that's what they're into. Kai is a catch for Matt. She's attractive to him because she's also ugly and dumb like him but she paints her face every day and dresses up, so that makes him think she's a catch. James is uglier than Matt, so he into Maureen because she has a vagina and they probably have one or two things in common. They are all really simple people. Simple people are satisfied by almost anything. Simple people don't see red flags in others simply because they generally think other people are all sane and viable mates.

They weren't raised to see the good and bad in people. They only see the "eh, good enough" in people. They were raised to think that everyone is like them, so therefore they just go for whoever is attracted to them and think that's enough to make a match. Standards just don't occur to them. They will marry the first person they have ANY thing in common with because that's really all they care about. They have bad genes and that causes them to not seek a viable, attractive mate. They just don't give a fuck.
That really stuck with me. I completely agree with you.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

It looks like she relaxes her hair, doesn't look like it's in its natural state.
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

^^ You know, that might explain why it looks so damaged and dead at the ends. I've heard relaxing your hair is really bad for it.

Birdsandskulls
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdsandskulls »

So I'm fairly new to Kailyn and Maureen and I just went into Maureen's first board on here to just read up on that. Does anyone know why she was using her Wrestler username and talking about Maureen as if it wasn't her? Does that make sense? I'm still going through that first board but when did you all catch on that Wrestler was actually Maureen?

I hope my post makes sense!

vicara
Talker
Talker

Post by vicara »

She has had multiple names, one was the coolest cat, that all got merged.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
:toad: Image :toad:

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

Yeah, she used an account of a different name in an attempt to drum up sympathy. Something along the lines of, "I feel bad for her. I think I/we should send her something to alleviate her poor living conditions."

I think Bumble B might have been the one who merged the accounts, but don't quote me on that.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Birdsandskulls wrote:So I'm fairly new to Kailyn and Maureen and I just went into Maureen's first board on here to just read up on that. Does anyone know why she was using her Wrestler username and talking about Maureen as if it wasn't her? Does that make sense? I'm still going through that first board but when did you all catch on that Wrestler was actually Maureen?

I hope my post makes sense!
That you again, momo? Lol
I had to go read it and omg i am pissing myself :rofl: the way she talked about herself. "Does anyone else think its weird she got engaged on kais birthday?" "Is that a plaster on momos neck there?" "Im new to momo, where is her mom?" "She posted a room tour guise!" And my fave: i have never been one to make fun of momo, i feel like she does the best she can :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Birdsandskulls
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdsandskulls »

Lol definitely not Momo here. Just a gal livin in Florida. But thanks guys! I'm still getting caught up on the Kailyn Maureen thing.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

The fact that the mod merged her accounts bc they had the same IP address and Mo INSISTED that it wasn't her shows how sincere her delusions of grandeur actually are. She thinks she's so much smarter than all of us, and so much better than Kailyn. You just cannot reason with her.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Birdsandskulls wrote:Lol definitely not Momo here. Just a gal livin in Florida. But thanks guys! I'm still getting caught up on the Kailyn Maureen thing.
Sorry, i got paranoid when i read up on it, because it sounded like something she would ask, to sound like its not her. Haha
I still cant believe what ive just read. Who does that? Such a psycho! :rofl:

lrnzzz
Talker
Talker

Post by lrnzzz »

Return to “Wrestler X”