TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 3

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 3

Post by xyz »

LOL why is EVERYTHING an obvious direct response to this thread? I imagine half of those vids are gonna be her pulling bullshit out of her ass with a bitchy defensive tone. I'd like to see her buy a house with little to no credit, bc i can bet she can't afford it. Why and how would she make a vid on buying in bulk? She doesn't do it, unless thats the point but as ppl have said here before, it would benefit her to buy some of their items in bulk..

cant wait for theseeeee :lol:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

Didn't she say before that overtime money went straight to her schooling debt? Now she's backtracking (AGAIN) to say something different. She's weaving this web of lies and it's already starting to unravel. Bitch needs to tell the truth on a lot of things before she turns in to the boy who cried wolf. Nobody is going to believe a word she says soon. I can't wait for her kailynesque pity vlogs.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Why does she think she can do financial videos anyway? She doesn't even have a job.

If she were doing honest videos talking about how to stretch a dollar when you're living pay check to pay check, then ok. But she's always acting like she's some financial guru who has everything figured out. Then she vlogs and we see the complete opposite of "financially comfortable".

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Not only do I not understand how she can speak on subjects she has no experience in, but all those topics can be answered in one 10 minute (at the most) video. But no, not her. She has to break each one down to a 20 minute video where she keeps repeating herself.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Didn't she do this before? "oh i have all these vids filmed which ones do you wanna see blah blah" and then didnt upload any of them? like at the butt end of2014? history repeating itself

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

ALL she bought for food this week is red meats and processed junk food smh

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Smh. New grocery haul has her buying some things in bulk, not a lot because that would make too much sense, but tomatoes and oatmeal. Guess this is going to be how she'll explain how she bulk buys when she normally doesn't.

Someome asked if she ever requests anything. Duh, she's doing all the shopping so she can just pick up whatever.

And she actually included a total that had cents too! I'm shocked.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just started watching the vegan box video. How is "there's not a box within a box" a valid complaint? The stuff is in packages and then in a shipping box, how does it need more protection? The company should look into it? :lol:

I think she just wanted to complain about something so she doesn't seem like a shill, so she just came up with that. It's absolutely ridiculous.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

OMG she finally bought her meat in bulk, but of course all red meat. She could have got a rotisserie chicken, ground turkey....

LazyEyedSusan
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyEyedSusan »

ajlinda wrote:I watched her Jan budgeting vlog. I realized why her speech bugs me. It sounds like she doesn't always say the letter "L" in her words. I hear: Coby, additiona, sowed, oder. (slowed, older). That and Aogust, bugs me. Guess I'm getting petty watching these, lol.
Weird, since she seems to swap out the "W" for an "L" when she says "halever" (however).

She finally took down the shade-less lamp. I don't understand why she couldn't pick up an inexpensive lamp shade to cover it instead of removing it altogether?

The box inside a box complaint was petty. Does she think the chips she buys from the grocery store are shipped individually wrapped in bubble wrap? I didn't make it all the way through the video; were her snacks all crushed? If not, then her complaint is completely invalid.

This bitch is literally the LEAST QUALIFIED to be giving any sort of financial advice. She doesn't even contribute to their finances! She doesn't do anything to try to save money, and she doesn't even have anything to show for all of her financial wisdom. They're still renting an apartment, for fuck's sake.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone called her a cunt. That said, she very rarely (if EVER) gets any negative feedback or criticism on her videos. She should be grateful that she's managed to fly under the radar and avoid the YT trolls. Whoever called her a cunt probably did it to get a rise out of her and, sure enough, she gave them what they wanted.

bbyybbbaby
Debater
Debater

Post by bbyybbbaby »

Honorary Melissa wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just started watching the vegan box video. How is "there's not a box within a box" a valid complaint? The stuff is in packages and then in a shipping box, how does it need more protection? The company should look into it? :lol:

I think she just wanted to complain about something so she doesn't seem like a shill, so she just came up with that. It's absolutely ridiculous.
I work for a vegan all organic skin brand can confirm we keep packaging to minimum and usually it's recyclable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Is she going to double envelope her ugly ass garbage fail stickers?

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

muttcake wrote:Is she going to double envelope her ugly ass garbage fail stickers?
I read that as she made little trash bag stickers to remind her to take out the trash. :D :D

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^If she had, they would be reminders for her to tell Colby to do it since she can't be bothered. Lol.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

Food prep video: do you really need 3 min to explain how to cook eggs in the oven...jesus.

Jan Favs: she says "a mans razor" instead of mens :rofl:
The way she says song...."swang"
couldn't make it to the end, she's so bland to watch.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

The only thing I kept noticing was her yellow teeth. If Colbys insurance is soooooo great then I'm sure he has good dental too and she needs to get on that.

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Bluel wrote:The only thing I kept noticing was her yellow teeth. If Colbys insurance is soooooo great then I'm sure he has good dental too and she needs to get on that.
Ikr. She has a tooth that looks exactly like a buttered corn kernel. Both of their teeth are gross.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Has anyone ever done her method of "boiling" eggs? I can honestly say I learned something new, because I have never ever seen anyone make eggs like that. And is boiling a pot of water, turning off the heat, putting a few eggs in and letting them sit for 10 minutes actually a difficult task?
RETIRED MODERATOR

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

The egg thing is just another idea she took from Pinterest. I've never tried it, mostly because I never have an issue hard boiling eggs.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

muttcake wrote:
Bluel wrote:The only thing I kept noticing was her yellow teeth. If Colbys insurance is soooooo great then I'm sure he has good dental too and she needs to get on that.
Ikr. She has a tooth that looks exactly like a buttered corn kernel. Both of their teeth are gross.
Yes! That's exactly what they look like. They're super rounded too. It always throws me off when I get a glimpse of them.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”