The Ginger Mommy Diaries

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ginger Mommy Diaries

Post by GoldChocobo »

How are you even allowed to sell liquid lipsticks and glosses on that site? That's disgusting. It's like trying on bathing suits without a barrier between you and the suit. I don't care if it was swatched on an arm or on the lips, it's so gross! And you can't sanitize them like a lipstick. MAC uses disposable wands for each customer to avoid contamination but Chay doesn't so every one of those tubes has Chay germs on it!! And she admits to being sick all the time.

It makes my skin crawl and I'm not even a germaphobe.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

rachel_clare88 wrote:Does she have ANY idea how to actually properly look after an autistic child?
Seems like like main behavioural issues Josh has aren't to do with his autism, bit to do with lack of routine and an overall chaotic lifestyle and a shite parent.
Nope, he's pretty much free range. When I cared for children with developmental disabilities structure was relatively important. He has none of that.
Her mother who suffers from serious illness doesn't even have her Foley cath emptied on a regular basis. Hello infection! Train wreck of monstrous proportions.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

GoldChocobo wrote:How are you even allowed to sell liquid lipsticks and glosses on that site? That's disgusting. It's like trying on bathing suits without a barrier between you and the suit. I don't care if it was swatched on an arm or on the lips, it's so gross! And you can't sanitize them like a lipstick. MAC uses disposable wands for each customer to avoid contamination but Chay doesn't so every one of those tubes has Chay germs on it!! And she admits to being sick all the time.

It makes my skin crawl and I'm not even a germaphobe.
That's what I'm sayin'! lol There should be limits as to what you can and can't sell. I can somewhat see regular lipsticks because they can be sanitized with alcohol and things like Beauty So Clean that makeup artists use, but no way when you're dipping a wand in there, applying it to your lips, and putting it back inside, should that be sellable at all!

She'd be the first one to say it's someone else's fault when her mom gets an infection from her never emptying that damn bag for her. It's ALWAYS full whenever you see her, like I wouldn't be surprised if she just empties it once a day and that's it.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

And the amount of sniffling and snorting she does makes me want to burn her entire collection. UNCLEAN. Lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Lawd I hope she's not going to sell any makeup brushes. We all know how much she blows on those damn things!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

When she blows on them, it looks like she is somehow kissing and spitting on it at the same time.

Chay, here's a pro tip: tap off the extra product. You'll get more even application and it's not barbaric af.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

GoldChocobo wrote:And the amount of sniffling and snorting she does makes me want to burn her entire collection. UNCLEAN. Lol
I KNOW. :? Take an antihistamine, decongestant, blow your nose FFS.
Or, clean your fucking house for once!

sehinderella
Learner
Learner

Post by sehinderella »

i just noticed she doesn't have an outside door in the room where her washing machine is (the garage??). that's so trashy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed that the other day - is there really not one there, or does she leave it open all the time? I would feel so unsafe lol.

I think maybe her asthma and allergy/sniffling issues would be a little better if she'd clean the damn vents. Every time you see a vent in that house, it's caked in dust. Ugh. I can't even imagine If you have asthma dust and shit are the last things you want in your house. Guess she doesnt give a fuck if it can get her more sympathy because she sounds ill all the time!

sehinderella
Learner
Learner

Post by sehinderella »

the first time i noticed it i thought she just left it open, but since then i've noticed it's always open no matter the time of day and she always locks the door that goes into the kitchen. i can't imagine leaving my stuff exposed like that... god knows what's growing & nesting in it

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ew that's so gross. The first time I noticed it was when it was all rainy and muddy outside. I can only imagine the critters living in her laundry room that go in there to stay dry.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

sehinderella wrote:the first time i noticed it i thought she just left it open, but since then i've noticed it's always open no matter the time of day and she always locks the door that goes into the kitchen. i can't imagine leaving my stuff exposed like that... god knows what's growing & nesting in it
Especially in LA. In FL it is often very humid/ wet so I can imagine it's similar there. I bet everything's caked in mold too, because you know she doesn't get off her ass to pressure wash or anything. Ew. :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: well I think we've got the main cause of her constant sniffling right there! I'm sure if her doctor took one look at her house he'd be like, "Oh Jesus Christ no wonder." LOL

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Again, her poor mum :?
I'm kind of upset the nurses haven't addressed the obviously poor air quality in the home; she's on a ventilator and immune compromised. How fucking useless can you be?!
I never was licensed but I know that much about environmental hazards.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bremen »

She said that that back door is broken and she wants to fix it when she's starts renovating to sell the house. That's terrifying knowing any creatures can be hiding in those piles of trash. She lives in Louisiana where it's always humid as fuck. There has got to be some mold and shit growing in that stuff. How she still thinks that house is sellable without a complete overhaul is beyond me. I'd be embarassed just to have my mom visit if my house looked like that. She has her very ill mom LIVING like that.

sehinderella
Learner
Learner

Post by sehinderella »

how does she always have so many dirty dishes when she uses paper plates and plastic utensils?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg we're already at the point of needing a second thread for her lol. Should we give it a fun name?

TheHoardingMommyDiaries

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

TheGingerWhineyDiaries. All she does is bitch

restingbitchface
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by restingbitchface »

Her latest video is serving as inspiration to me to build up my emergency fund. Had she done a spending freeze for the past year she would have easily been able to fix her car or purchase a new used car. I mean, those Sephora and clothing hauls alone for her and Josh around her birthday would have covered more than half cost of any car repairs. And she's worried about buying Christmas presents when she can't pay her property taxes? Has it never occurred to her that instead of spending like crazy during the year, she should put aside a little bit every month for the property taxes she knows are due every year?

In an earlier video she was talking about how she was going to just not fix her car, resell it, and use that plus her tax return to buy a new one... but her math didn't add up. It was clearly cheaper for her to have fixed it, then sold it at a higher price, then used that plus the tax return to buy a new car. It's a moot point now since the car needs more repairs but just goes to show that she can't make even the most basic decisions intelligently.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She is definitely the type of person that spends every penny as soon as money hits her bank account. That's why she's always in these binds when she needs emergency money.

Ugh this video is another half hour one? I don't think I can sit through the whole thing. She knew that van didn't work right, so why didn't she just get her car fixed? Like she makes no sense whatsoever. STOP buying sit you don't need from Target and Dollar Tree 3 times a week. STOP buying assloads of makeup that you never use anyway. I'm waiting for her to create another Go Fund Me if she can't get this medical malpractice suit going that she's trying to desperately to push for. She had to make it a point that "it wasn't her idea." LOL HI CHAY! Unfortunately back/spine related shit isn't always easy to fix. My poor father in law has been dealing with unsuccessful surgeries and procedures for years and is still CONSTANTLY in pain. He's not trying to sue everyone for doing something wrong. jfc anything to try and make a buck.

To be quite honest, the doctor probably dropped her because he's fucking sick of her daughter's bullshit.

You're lucky you live where it's still warm outside. So how about you fucking hang your clothes outside during the day to dry for a while until you can get a dryer? I hang my clothes outside all summer to save on electricity. lmfao she's already bought shit from Sephora for herself for Christmas. :rofl: $800 for property tax, again she's lucky. Ours is $1500. She bitches so much about things, I've never seen someone so negative. Karma baby, karma! The world is feeding you back what you send out to it!

Check out this comment she responded with for a good laugh:
Like is she serious?? That girl also went on to tell her to apply for a credit card at Walmart because they approve anyone, so she can use that for Christmas shopping. :roll:

I cannot fathom how she thinks it's perfectly fine to sit here and record a 30 minute sob story like this, and then she'll probably upload a $300 grocery haul next. That makes it REALLY hard to feel bad for you. And for some reason she doesn't see that. Maybe one of these days she will. Because this is so ridiculous at this point, I don't know how someone can be this blind to what we all see.

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”