Been thanked: 0

Re: BowBeauty24 Part 5

Post by Post Pardumb »

Her age/wrinkles are so prominent in this video

ImageImage

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Pitbull, is not attractive but he has catchy beats. I don't own any of his music. You don't have to be attractive to be a singer. Argh, I hate that you only get a few minutes to edit!
Last edited by LazyHousewife on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

peccavi
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by peccavi »

I gave her eyebrows but it just looks so strange to see her with normal eyebrows...
Well normaler than before:
[instagram][/instagram]
<3 I don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I realized that she reminds me of an awkward 9 y/o that is up in the front of the class giving a book report. All of her videos sound like that, with her not really knowing what to say. I think repeating herself is a nervous tic more than anything else. She needs someone in her life that will give her some confidence (or maybe she has plenty and this is all an act to become popular with the young YT demographic).

I still prefer Allie to the rehearsed, zombie-like Kai though.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

The weird thing is in this vlog when she is talking about DWTS she sounds...normal and somewhat articulate? She was like that in another vlog when she was talking about DWTS. I guess this show just brings it out of her.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Did she get her teeth worked on? On her Instagram her teeth look different... She also said she had her hair cut.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Did she get her teeth worked on? On her Instagram, her teeth look different... She also said she had her hair cut.

freezemachine
Debater
Debater

Post by freezemachine »

BlondeBoy wrote:
freezemachine wrote:She had a haircut, for seemingly the first time in her YT career. They didn't take off much, but hopefully most/all of the bleached-out sections are gone.
She actually looks good in this picture. Normal person eyebrows, and the filter hides her tooth damage.
I think her eyes / surrounding area looks tired, but her hair looks good.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

sandyfrink wrote:The weird thing is in this vlog when she is talking about DWTS she sounds...normal and somewhat articulate? She was like that in another vlog when she was talking about DWTS. I guess this show just brings it out of her.
You're right. She did sound relaxed when discussing it. Maybe all of this DIY stuff and makeup isn't really an interest of hers and she's just trying to copy Ingrid and the others because those videos are the "cool" thing to do now. (I don't enjoy them, but apparently a lot of people do because they're all over the place.)

If she's reading here, she should just relax and be herself. That's much easier to watch.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She does realize she can just block that person, right? Why delete the whole thing and then reupload it because of some rude comments? lol

pinkaquarius
Debater
Debater

Post by pinkaquarius »

LazyHousewife wrote:Did she get her teeth worked on? On her Instagram, her teeth look different... She also said she had her hair cut.

No she just does a quick edit on them, usually just makes them whiter which helps the problem

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

:rofl: she was using bethany mota's song at the end of her video :rofl: :rofl:
Bethany, I hope your stalker radar is strong.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Not going to lie. I would love to see a hair care routine video

PiranhaSoup1
Learner
Learner

Post by PiranhaSoup1 »

pinkaquarius wrote:
LazyHousewife wrote:Did she get her teeth worked on? On her Instagram, her teeth look different... She also said she had her hair cut.

No she just does a quick edit on them, usually just makes them whiter which helps the problem
Someone asked her on that photo why she photoshopped them and she replied with, "I use teeth whiting strips sometimes." Sure you do, Allie...
new otp lol
you are too perf you did slay

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Someone asked her on that photo why she photoshopped them and she replied with, "I use teeth whiting strips sometimes." Sure you do, Allie...[/quote]

Lmfao I came here to post thst.. Allie you used editing probably from the app Aviary i whiten mine sometimes but only because I have a random spot it's rare though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

This is the picture from her instagram. I have to applaud her for not overdoing her brows; they look so much better natural.

And this is Allie disappointing me with another lie. :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol I would believe she uses teeth whitening strips if her teeth were actually whiter in her videos. Why the need to keep lying, Allie?? I bet she could get some stuff for free from that Whitening Lightening place that every youtuber seems to promote - cause if their stuff really works, she'd be an awesome candidate to show the before and afters!

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
sandyfrink wrote:The weird thing is in this vlog when she is talking about DWTS she sounds...normal and somewhat articulate? She was like that in another vlog when she was talking about DWTS. I guess this show just brings it out of her.
You're right. She did sound relaxed when discussing it. Maybe all of this DIY stuff and makeup isn't really an interest of hers and she's just trying to copy Ingrid and the others because those videos are the "cool" thing to do now. (I don't enjoy them, but apparently a lot of people do because they're all over the place.)

If she's reading here, she should just relax and be herself. That's much easier to watch.
ITA she can sound totally normal when she's not trying to speak in hashtags. It's kind of frustrating. I think she's at her best in any hauls or vlogs where she's talking about something she actually likes.

Also i doubt the whitening lightening people would ever sponsor a person who's teeth aren't perfect to begin with. Kinda like how razor commercials are shaving hairless legs to instill the fear that you're much uglier/hairier than the people who use these products and you should be ashamed and giving us your money immediately.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I personally would love to know how she went from that bob that looked like it was cut with a dull kitchen knife and bad dye job to her hair now. It seems like it grew so fast.

Sissy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sissy »

In the words of Allie: OH MY WORD I have not kept myself up to date.

Ok, am I the only one who thought the pinata costume video is weird as a concept? Our Fair Maiden of Purity Allie will might get hit on (with baseball bats)! How saucy!

Also, I can NOT be the ONLY ONE who waited with baited breath for her to do a Groucho Marx costume video. I mean those eyebrows are a third of the costume already. Esp. in her newest video I think the only thing missing is the moustache and the cigar.

Re: her mother's health. Most on what Allie has been doing has started way before her mum got ill. To be totally honest, I don't think we're being exactly mean either; stealing other people's content and passing of as your own is wrong and even she knows it. The things she does are just plain weird and cross the line to inappropriate (copying scene for scene another youtuber's videos, etc). The things she has been criticized for are all things she has done time and again for literally years.

I am very tempted to ask her for a 'grunge' outfit. Would it be hard to get her to do some kind of makeup + outfit challenge where she does different types of sub-fashions (preppy, goth, chola, country, jfashion - lolita espcially, etc) with what she finds in her closet?

EDIT: DID SHE JUST SAY 'PRETTYFUL?' Because I can only think of it as a portmanteau of pretty and awful as in pretty awful. If she does mean it as such, she's right on the 20 million dollars.

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”