Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07/Bethany Mota - Part 3

Post by Pistachiyo »

^ I know I'm so annoyed either they are genuinely amazed or they know that in order to get bethanys attention they need to overly praise her.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

If you really think about it we never got to see the "real beth".. To me it always seemed "staged" and fake. We never got to see personal videos or anything.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

RochelleWilder wrote:can she not do her own hair and makeup anymore? she has people do it for her just so she can go out to the mall and get coffee?
She's fcking lazy and is taking advantage of her new "status" and wealth

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

She had a meeting/shoot with instyle before she went out to eat and to the mall so that's why her makeup and hair was done.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I'm jealous she gets to travel every week. While that would be exhausting, free trips around the world sounds like a dream. Like most of what she's gotten, she doesn't deserve it and to be quite honest, I feel like these places are lost on her. Does she even appreciate where she's gotten to go??

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

In the beach video she named every single makeup product she was using except the Guerlain Terracotta bronzer, which she made sure the camera didn't focus on. How about you don't use expensive makeup if you're ashamed to show it to your subscribers, Bethany?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

You really want her to not use something because of some salty kids that can't handle the fact that she has more money than them?

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:You really want her to not use something because of some salty kids that can't handle the fact that she has more money than them?
This is one thing that bugs me about makeup tutorials.. I honestly don't care if she, or any beauty guru uses high end makeup. If people want to recreate looks or they should just use whatever they have. They don't need to use the exact same products. I remember back when Petrilude used to make videos he would always say "just use what you have". He was one of the gurus who was actually mad talented at makeup and he mostly used MAC but still. He was pretty relevant wayyy back in like 2009 and 2010, but he quit youtube.

blairwaldorf27
Learner
Learner

Post by blairwaldorf27 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:You really want her to not use something because of some salty kids that can't handle the fact that she has more money than them?
what I'm saying is the exact opposite, she should use whatever she wants, but it being the only makeup product she didn't name in that video shows she's obviously not comfortable with her fans seeing she's using a 60$ bronzer, so why would she use it in the video? she could have just put any drugstore bronzer in the video if she wants to keep up her 'so relatable and down to earth' schtik. Using an expensive item and then half hiding it is just clumsy and stupid

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

blairwaldorf27 wrote:In the beach video she named every single makeup product she was using except the Guerlain Terracotta bronzer, which she made sure the camera didn't focus on. How about you don't use expensive makeup if you're ashamed to show it to your subscribers, Bethany?
She's been doing that for years. I remember an old makeup room tour where she opened her vanity and it was filled with mac yet she never used it in her videos.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Bethany has been an "actress" for a loooong time. Whether there was an actual team or her dad, she was trained to play the relatable persona. Her original videos were all MAC related. She started off as juicystar07's wannabe. You could tell she was the spoiled rich girl. She didn't even bother playing up the "I saved up for this" thing. Then she made the 360 change to drugstore and forever21. Unfortunately, being yourself in the youtube world gets you no where. You gotta please the preteens!

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

frostygirl123 wrote:
This is one thing that bugs me about makeup tutorials.. I honestly don't care if she, or any beauty guru uses high end makeup. If people want to recreate looks or they should just use whatever they have. They don't need to use the exact same products. I remember back when Petrilude used to make videos he would always say "just use what you have". He was one of the gurus who was actually mad talented at makeup and he mostly used MAC but still. He was pretty relevant wayyy back in like 2009 and 2010, but he quit youtube.
OT but I forgot about him! He was so great. I hope his vids are still up because I'm going to go look for them haha

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

vanillabeannoel wrote:
frostygirl123 wrote:
OT but I forgot about him! He was so great. I hope his vids are still up because I'm going to go look for them haha
Haha I also remembered him recently. His channel is still up. I honestly applaud him for admitting he doesn't enjoy making videos anymore, well after what the youtube community is like now.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatsabeautyguru
Debater
Debater

Post by whatsabeautyguru »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429639273.787820.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429639288.430516.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429639298.471013.jpg
She went to the DWTS airing yesterday... That dress...

Uhhhhhhhhhh... Thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Do you think she's going to let the fame get to her?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:Do you think she's going to let the fame get to her?
She already did.

guestin
Talker
Talker

Post by guestin »

Lol. she really "grew up".

It's so odd watching her old videos of her in skater skirts and then when you go to her IG, it's her in sexy dresses with plunging necklines. Surprised what a dancing show can do to a girl.

sparklestyle13
Debater
Debater

Post by sparklestyle13 »

It bothers me so much when bethany's blind minions defend her no matter what. They say that she loves them and is just too busy to film videos. If beth really appreciated her subscribers she would try to film more videos around her "busy" schedule. Or say once and for all that she's not filming anymore and stop stringing along her subbies.
I also can't believe how stupid people in the comments can be. On beth's last video her minions were all like "beth you are spoiling us! Another video!" Umm her video before that was at least a week before the new one.

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

I seriously don't understand what Bethany's problem is. I think she just has her head up her ass now and is just lazy. Like I said before, Lilly (iiSuperwomanii) is in the same spot as Bethany with traveling, working on side projects and is now working on her world tour on top of everything else and she still daily vlogs and is still posts twice a week on her main channel. I think even her main channel content is 10% better than Bethany's. I would seriously die if I was in that position

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”