SuperMaryFace

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace

Post by JustTellingTheFacts »

BunnyRanger wrote:Oh lord, I'm gonna be that person, but I just saw the vlog and I feel for ken O.o

Mary keeps going to all these parties and ken is never in the picture, it's just so sad...

Thinking about the whole thing, him being very depressed/frustrated with his work because he wants to be like pewdiepie, moving to LA and hating it there, never getting out of the house (I went through this, didn't get out of my house for little under six months because of panic attacks) and the one person that should support and understand him is constantly going off to shoots and parties and collabs...

He has no family in LA, doesn't look like he has many (or rather any) friends there, and Mary is a LOT more interested in Mary than in his wellbeing... The only thing he has is youtube and the dogs O.o

Having depression myself I can say I know what it feels like, but thankfully my boyfriend is very understanding of my situation, he never forced me to go to the clubs and stuff he likes, but started to go out with me to nice bars with live music and not that many people so that I wouldn't get bad anxiety... He helped me get a lot better....

Mary is doing nothing of that sort to Ken...She's just rubbing his face into all the things he cannot do...

Also, I am a firm believer that a relashionship is based off of trust, but it always has a little bit of jealousy from both parts that shows you care and are afraid of losing each other... There is nothing like that between Mary and Ken O.o Mary seems a lot more jealous of other women's looks (the whole thing with kalel and her comments about the other women on Trisha's video) and ken seems like he really doesn't give a crap about her O.o he doesn't care that her photographer sends her pick me up gifts and seems to care more about her than her own boyfriend? He doesn't care that she goes alone to a lot of "Youtuber" parties lately and his meeting a lot of new interesting people? Even "Youtube successful people"?

This just screams "Faked Relashionship for Cash" to me... No couple in love is that uncaring about each other...

edit: Comparing Mary and Ken to Pewds and Marzia the diference is so clear... Marzia and Pewds have such lovely chemistry on camera and it is plain to see that they care about each other, plus they have their goofyness in common. It's adorable to watch them both, unlike ken and Mary that seem so cold towards one another O.o
You're not that person, because I feel for him too, incredibly much so to be honest. It's so clear he is depressed and unhappy. It's quite uncomfortable to watch the vlogs (that was originally kens channel might I add, so the viewers are mainly there for him) from Ken in the house, talking about random stuff, feeling like he has to vlog a little bit so he can still be involved with the viewers of his on that channel, then handing it to Mary, always go out without Ken to parties and events like you said.

However I don't agree we can judge just from what they show us about the whole jealously thing... They aren't going to pick up the camera and go "oh yeah Mary is out with her photographer... again... they are always out... I hate him". Do you see what i'm saying? So it's impossible to know truthfully whether they have trust or jealously issues. However it is easy too see they are almost living two separate lives just together. He seems very lonely and Mary seems as if she is trying to get out there as much as possible, I mean good for her trying to get jobs and money etc but her priorities seem a tad off. I'll always feel for Ken, regardless of how their relationship ends up because I've been through depression and staying at home a lot, it's not good, and having no one there to help is the worst feeling. The feeling of being alone in a busy city were everything is happening around you. I'm sure he would rather feel like a big fish in a small pond as in his small home town than a lost puppy.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

I'm happy she's in a place where she sees no need to criticize women ever and we're all one big happy family. But for those of us who have to deal with racist women, classist women, and homophobic women who don't give a damn about female cohesion because you're a race/class/sexuality first and a woman last , it's a little harder to swallow the "No Criticism" pill she's on. Some of us can actually handle a little criticism and tough love. Some of us don't have to fall back on the Damsel In Distress act because our fee-fees got hurt. Some of us realize female empowerment means support and changing harmful social imbalances (like typically beautiful women holding more social capital **cough**) and not silencing every view point against us.

Did I seem pissed off? I'm kinda pissed off.

ETA: I love Marzia and Felix's relationship because you can tell they really respect and love each other. There isn't this need to prove anything.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

LochNess7 wrote:To the person who said Marzia and Felix's relationship was also staged... Hmm I don't really know about that one. I can clearly see in Mary and Ken's it's staged and I too noticed that after this forum put that he doesn't have any photos of her on his instagram, he posted one for her birthday.... and also in her "birthday dinner" there's a wine glass with an unidentifiable substance in it that looks like it belongs to Mary. But back to my main point, Marzia and Felix. Marzia was in school and she gave up a lot to go and be with Felix in Sweden. And they've been together for quite some time and they're not engaged, unlike Mary and Ken. Mary has never specifically addressed how she and Ken moved things along so fast, but Marzia made a draw my life (and yes I know people can lie) and I'm pretty sure it's not staged. Even if it is.... Sigh I think it worked out pretty good. Oh and a parallel to Felix and Marzia and Ken and Mary.... 2 dogs, same kind of dogs (in respect to the first dog each of them had), different colors, same shades of colors. Edgar: black, pug, Maya: tan/white, pug. Betty: tan/little bit of white, corgi, Jackie: black, corgi.
Well I was mostly just messing around with the idea. The thought never even crossed my mind in tell I saw mary and kens relationship where they made it quite obvious to me and others who've noticed their relationship is strang to say the least. So I was mostly just messing around I mean pewdiepie and cry have made it quite obvious as well ( with their un suddle jokes ) that Ken has sold out or has gone to far I mean and that's just with their jokes alone. Which is another thing you'd have to follow their Twitter accounts to get the jokes and have a basic idea of their fuckery but I mean they can play nice for a show but it will end up just being more of a show for us because we know that show is specially dedicated to us so it makes no matter. We've already seen what you've said so when you play nice as a favor for them it just shows up their desperation in ( Proving us wrong )

ZebraMae4309 wrote:
VeniVediAmavi wrote:
ZebraMae4309 wrote:Did anyone read the new tumblr post in which Mary said if she has talked poorly about any woman she was "so fucking sorry". Wow. And she's still denying the truth of things that we have facts for on here.

She always has to remind her "fans" that social media is soooooo dark and scary and mean and nasty to "nice little girls" like her.

Omg PLS give me a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yupp. Just read it.
WELCOME TO THE MARY SHOW! SHE FORGIVES YOU!
I think she is talking about trisha ("So, to every single woman who I have spoken poorly about or who I believed was a bad person based on rumor and lies...")

Yup. It's definitely an "I'm sorry, Trisha" post.
And then of course swiftly moves back to the "social media is lying and slandering my good name omg PLS don't believe what they write!" She also says she used to believe things that were written on sites like this? But now that these sites are targeting her, she doesn't believe them anymore?

Clear proof she only cares about herself and her fame.

I never stepped foot on these sites until Mary kept throwing the name of this one out. All these other wayyyyy more famous YouTubers never once posted and said "omg (so and so site) is threatening my well being omg don't believe them." Even though they have hugeeee threads about them just calling them disgusting names.

We have solid evidence of lies and we're not calling her any nasty names like this either threads. Mary has the tamest thread and she's acting like we're tearing her character apart.

The only way we're doing that is if this stuff actually is true.

She proves more and more each day that
1. She reads this everyday
2. The things are mostly true.

Keep it up Mary, everytime you do something pertaining to something on here, we know your here for a reason.

Yeah I think this is a ( I'm sorry Trisha post ) she probably text Trisha and said did you see my tumblur post! I said I'm sorry Im now changed please let me be your friend so I can become more famous.

Hope it's true that Trisha reads this site so she can see mary for what she is.

P.S that person with the fly post Your Hilarious!

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

DeeZee wrote: Why does the eyebrow point down ? ? ?

FELIX ! revert back to your old ways gosh what in the actual hell is so special about Ken im literally wondering.

Anyways back to the whole song and dance the thing about marzia and felix like I said before I think felix had help in his crusade to the top maybe not entirely but I think there was some help you know just judging by the way ( They ) have talked about it publicly and ya know well it's possible and all well hell then it's possible that ( I know imma get hate for this STAND DOWN MEN!!! ) Felix and marzia relationship is staged to. ( you don't have to respond to this in a nagitive way I know your place no need to attack me keyboard warriors don't worry this suggestion is not going to some how effect marzia or Felix ) so don't even go there but keeping with the theory that this is infact a thing ( the suggestion made about Mary and Ken ) then we'll you can't just blindly only see Ken and mary you have to look at youtube in general ( I mean if your gonna pick up on one strange thing then your gonna on another )

Not saying I'm right about Felix and marzia mostly I think they just have a open relationship but that's kind of a strange assumption but it's just little things I've picked up on.

Anyways yeah if there's a staged relationship out the it's definitely Ken and Mary but you can't really believe that this is the only dirty laundry out in terms of youtubers.

P.S I still watch and love watching Felix and marzia I just think they don't film their personal lives that much and are more private with good reason we are stalkers! Haha not really but okay maybe a little bit maybe more then a little bit.

No. Just no. 1 I can't really understand because the way you type confuses me, but what I gathered by your comment is that you believe every couple is now a conspiracy. I think realistically that neither relationships are staged. Now staged and exaggerated happiness for cameras or being used by one party of the relationship is entirely different than being staged. Staged is a strong accusations and I don't think either couple is that sad to stage their whole relationships. They live together, buy houses together, get pets together, get married for crying out loud. Ken and Mary for one don't even earn that much if you truly think about it, especially Mary. What they have to gain is highly outweighed by what they have to lose. I know you don't like them but give them a little more credit than that.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Life would be a lot easier if she just made an account here. Like, I get we're all just a bunch of mean ol jealous harpies who get off on negativity and gave Our Holy Sister Mary a case of the sads, but her passive aggressive sneering at this site is clearly affecting her a hell of a lot more than its affecting us. This all clearly matters to her.

And she knows we're nowhere as bad or toxic as she likes to think we are.

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

lightning13 wrote:

10 March 2015
"It wasn’t until it happened to me that I realized how vile and slanderous the media really is. Anyone can take anything you write and change it. Any photo and edit it. Bad people can do and say whatever they want and you barely have any power at all to stop them unless they’re directly threatening you.

So, to every single woman who I have spoken poorly about or who I believed was a bad person based on rumor and lies, I’m so fucking sorry. A million times sorry. You CANNOT trust the group think and lies inside magazines. Even “tell all interviews” can be edited to put the person in the bad light.

Think about every single famous woman who has “tragically died young” and the “negative spiral” that she went through before doing so. These girls wake up and see people calling them whores and fakes and liars and trash, so they drink to escape it, and then they’re drunks and addicts and pathetic and everyone “hopes” they get better but the train wreck is more fun to watch. Then even if they get better and move past the self hate they’re told they “can’t escape” their past actions. The magazines say it’s “tragic” when they “lose the battle”. The battle they started. A war they created between these women and their own self love.

There are so many celebrities and youtubers who “disappointed me” when in reality I should be disappointed with myself and the idiotic choice I made to believe and support the horrible articles written about them. All the hateful forums, and the “confession” posts. It’s all bullshit. It’s all made to control us and teach us to hate ourselves. It’s “entertainment” for those who get enjoyment out of the pain of others.

I am incredibly proud to say that I’m totally and officially done with being mindless when it comes to hating women. I will not ever again pick up that trash magazine, or fall for that click bait article. I will not reblog slanderous posts of any kind. I will not take part in the oppression and manipulation of my own gender. I will use my own mind to form decisions based on the actions of others and I will be happier and healthier because of it.

I love myself, I love my gender, I love my sisters. We need to stand with one another to change the world."

So you're gonna say all this to cover up for the shit you've done in the past. Right...
How about you own up to the lies and all the bullshit and stop being so damn hypocritical. Actually be truthful to your fellow 'sisters' and stop manipulating your fans. :bhd:

Praise where praise is due. She worded that very well.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

JustTellingTheFacts wrote:
DeeZee wrote: Why does the eyebrow point down ? ? ?

FELIX ! revert back to your old ways gosh what in the actual hell is so special about Ken im literally wondering.

Anyways back to the whole song and dance the thing about marzia and felix like I said before I think felix had help in his crusade to the top maybe not entirely but I think there was some help you know just judging by the way ( They ) have talked about it publicly and ya know well it's possible and all well hell then it's possible that ( I know imma get hate for this STAND DOWN MEN!!! ) Felix and marzia relationship is staged to. ( you don't have to respond to this in a nagitive way I know your place no need to attack me keyboard warriors don't worry this suggestion is not going to some how effect marzia or Felix ) so don't even go there but keeping with the theory that this is infact a thing ( the suggestion made about Mary and Ken ) then we'll you can't just blindly only see Ken and mary you have to look at youtube in general ( I mean if your gonna pick up on one strange thing then your gonna on another )

Not saying I'm right about Felix and marzia mostly I think they just have a open relationship but that's kind of a strange assumption but it's just little things I've picked up on.

Anyways yeah if there's a staged relationship out the it's definitely Ken and Mary but you can't really believe that this is the only dirty laundry out in terms of youtubers.

P.S I still watch and love watching Felix and marzia I just think they don't film their personal lives that much and are more private with good reason we are stalkers! Haha not really but okay maybe a little bit maybe more then a little bit.

No. Just no. 1 I can't really understand because the way you type confuses me, but what I gathered by your comment is that you believe every couple is now a conspiracy. I think realistically that neither relationships are staged. Now staged and exaggerated happiness for cameras or being used by one party of the relationship is entirely different than being staged. Staged is a strong accusations and I don't think either couple is that sad to stage their whole relationships. They live together, buy houses together, get pets together, get married for crying out loud. Ken and Mary for one don't even earn that much if you truly think about it, especially Mary. What they have to gain is highly outweighed by what they have to lose. I know you don't like them but give them a little more credit than that.
My typing is bad I know haha oh well I'll live and so will anybody I come across who reads it regardless but anyway I'm not saying that every single relationship is staged ( I was just throwing that out there cause k and m made me think about it after their play and show ) I'm simply pointing out that I think ken and marys is most likely staged to gain money and fame ( they have more to gain from this thenthey ( have and had to lose ) Ken only had 400.000 subs before he got with mary feeding the audiences need would better serve them in the end to provide the fake relationship would only give them gain. I mean they were so blantant about it getting a puppy right when Mary arrived making it and their relationship the center of attention i mean any body with some sense can see what the views / audience wants it would be so easy to give it to them not saying kens a genius ( he just modeled it off of what Felix/pewdiepie had like said before he's obsessed with what his friends have his fixation centering mostly around Felix ) but anyway Ken and the 400.000 yeah so have any of you happen to noticed the sudden spike in their subs? I mean fuck their Fourth of July video gave Ken 10.000 new subs in the course of 2-3 days.

That just my opinion we can agree to disagree that's cool.

But that's insane that you mentioned my typing I just updated my signature before you said that then clicked my posts and saw your comment so that's so ironic / weird / funny

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

Praise where praise is due. She worded that very well.
I agree. I mean to start off my rant with that point lol I think her sentiment is good; the way society treats female celebrities is so shitty. But the way she tied it back to her situation is kinda self important. I highly doubt a celebrity suffering from addiction paparazzi creeping on her property and millions of people calling her a whore or making fun of her mental illness is anything close to Mary's situation.

I also don't think the logical conclusion to the celebrity point should be "Let's never say anything bad about other people with vaginas ever again!" Half the time, yes men and people who never wanted to tell the celebrity "no" are what got the celebrity in that position in the first place. So...

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

Another thing about that tumblur post she basically admits that ( she cannot do anything about this site / thread ) legal action my ass CALLED IT I told you guys that that was a bluff you can't do anything in less they directly threat you um duh ( and none of us did or posted your personal information ) did you figure that out by reading this thread or was it really just a attempt to scare us? No No I forget who I'm talking about it was just another lie and action you pulled in order to gain More sympathy from your fans.

Aside from the jokes and all why does she feel the need to constantly make up story's like that was totally unnecessary.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

Another thing about that tumblur post she basically admits that ( she cannot do anything about this site / thread ) legal action my ass CALLED IT I told you guys that that was a bluff you can't do anything in less they directly threat you um duh ( and none of us did or posted your personal information ) did you figure that out by reading this thread or was it really just a attempt to scare us? No No I forget who I'm talking about it was just another lie and action you pulled in order to gain More sympathy from your fans.

Aside from the jokes and all why does she feel the need to constantly make up story's like that was totally unnecessary.

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Oh I'm so sorry Mary, I didn't realise that you're a fucking martyr! Are you serious? Comparing this to the plight of other women?

You're a white south African (Sorry but moving to Australia when you're 11 doesn't make you Australian) you know nothing.

Did she seriously compare this to fox news etc? Random people from all over the world discussing the deciet of a white youtuber who had 50k subscribers within a few days? There are a great many youtubers of all ethnicities, genders and backgrounds. How come the white daughter of two southafrican surgeons that has had enough money to pay for two oversized knockers gain so much support in less than a year?

You want to talk about inequality, Mary? Answer me that.

She's doomed to stupidity. Too young to have gained so much popularity in so little time. Her fans will affirm her daft analysis time and time again and she will learn nothing. She will hide behind ridiculous notions of half hearted feminism.

Please stop jumping to Ken's aid every time he has an Internet scuffle, it's embarrassing. And it highlights the fact that he never comes to yours - until you prompt him after reading something here..

Women shouldn't criticise women.. its almost as if she believes we should be treated differently.

Maryland feminism. I'll pass.

Nimu Nimu

Post by Nimu Nimu »

^^^^^ yes. yes. A thousand times yes.

I think I would not have such a problem with her shortcomings-- the hypocrisy, her very privileged outlook on the world-- if she weren't so arrogant and stubborn about everything she says. It doesn't really matter how liberal or open-minded you like to think you are. Thinking only your opinion is the best and highest in the land is ignorant no matter what you think.

Plus, part of being an intelligent person is realizing you can be wrong. It doesn't make you less of a person; it makes you a person who realizes maybe there's more to the world than what you initially thought. And I'll call a spade a spade here: anyone who comes to "enlightenment" only AFTER they are harmed by their own opinions tend to be pretty short-sighted.

If she wants to surround herself with sycophants who praise her as perfect and above reproach, then that's fine. That doesn't mean it's true.

LochNess7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LochNess7 »

Wait, she's South African?!

ZebraMae4309
Learner
Learner

Post by ZebraMae4309 »

Ok this,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426046924.276245.jpg
Wtf? Seriously? You have got to be really kidding me.
You only answer the positive ones? What's so draining about getting worshipped? Please let us know.

She's making me so sick to my stomach.
"Hey, I'm gonna claim I need to make videos to pay my "bills" but then I'm going to take a break without it effecting my "bills" mysteriously and now I'm just so drained from only answering the positive asks on my tumblr I'm going away from that too"

"Oh, hey! My boobs! Lemme post this shit on Insta real quick!"

Yea I bet you a million dollars that she wants shoved up her ass she will still post on Instagram.

And this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426047183.261337.jpg
Oh please! Please fucking stop with the sob story omg. It's literally exhausting for me to keep reading this lie you have built so high you'd need a parachute to jump off.

The only reason you "dealt with harassment in a daily basis" is because you straight up created everything that people are "harassing" you for.

DONT YOU GET IT?!
WHEN. SERIOUSLY WHEN?

I can't stand the serious stupidity.

You can only drag this corpse of a hoax so far before it becomes to heavy to carry on.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZebraMae4309
Learner
Learner

Post by ZebraMae4309 »

LochNess7 wrote:Wait, she's South African?!
Yes. She's not even a fucking Aussie. Even that aspect of her life was a lie.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

ZebraMae4309 wrote:
And this.

Oh please! Please fucking stop with the sob story omg. It's literally exhausting for me to keep reading this lie you have built so high you'd need a parachute to jump off.

The only reason you "dealt with harassment in a daily basis" is because you straight up created everything that people are "harassing" you for.

DONT YOU GET IT?!
WHEN. SERIOUSLY WHEN?

I can't stand the serious stupidity.

You can only drag this corpse of a hoax so far before it becomes to heavy to carry on.

Again Mary is making her fans look like they are in the wrong.

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

ZebraMae4309 wrote:
LochNess7 wrote:Wait, she's South African?!
Yes. She's not even a fucking Aussie. Even that aspect of her life was a lie.

Hey why doesn't somebody make like one of those wiki pages for her on here http://youtube.wikia.com/wiki/YouTube_Wiki because whenever you Google her name nothing really comes up and you could of course put her age and her nationality etc. Maybe that way when fans Google her they'd be able to see some lies of her at least. Oh wait would that not be good to do? Idk it's just an idea :'D

smilingforsomething
Learner
Learner

Post by smilingforsomething »

Sure martyr Mary compared 'slut' to racial slurs, homophobic slurs and the n-word before, because someone said that what she's wearing was slutty, like I'm sorry but your born a race, born gay, and born with whatever skin you have, but oh no white girl Mary got called a bad word for having half her tits out and suddenly she knows what its like to be supressed

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Well, generally I think that those who have the privilege to live the life they want, have money, etc etc. those people have the sources and "freed energy" to do something to make this world a better place. However Mary's interests don't go much beyond her own navel. She's using the feminist/sovinist/sexist/-card in favor to seem like a thoughtful person, to "justify" her own actions. This nitpicking tumblr feminism is from the arse, if I may frankly put it. I think it's just always about waa waa waa how unfair the our life is waa waa how unfair it is that men are looking at our tits. Why not try to focuse on something positive? I think it's a bit of a drastic comparison to moan about some "creep" looking at your tits when somewhere women are not allowed out of the house without a male guardian, can't dress how they want, can't escape domestic violence, may be raped and it's looked upon as your own fault. Like... I don't get it. I myself feel extremely fortunate to live in this state and time of social development. There are women, in the western countries too, that like being the housewife, who insist being the housewife, that's their choice of freedom. The main thing that comes to my mind what is wrong with the society these days is mainly the compensation differences between male and female co-workers and how some fields are male or female dominant. And how sexualised the female image can be. Personally I'm not really bothered about the objectification but I'm sure there are a lot of esp. younger women being affected by the impossible social standards and by the pattern women in the media, music and movie-field are portrayed to act like. But, really... In general, I think that's incredible how far we've come in such a short time.

I think the main issue with current affairs of the world is that the point of view is often scewed to a very "me-me-me"- centered one. People are branding themselves, it's so important what diet is right for ME what I AM doing to _seem_ like a trendy, acknowledging person. Me, myself and I. I feel that's the theme I've awoken now in my adolescent years. It's a must to be different even though we all are different, there's no way we could all be alike.

JustTellingTheFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Is there a page limit on this? I think it's 40 right? if so should we create another one when we hit it or just leave this as is until someone feels something major has happened that they wish to introduce a new page?

Return to “MaryMakingIt”