Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

lipstick jungle

Re: Off-Topic Discussion Not Related to Jen

Post by lipstick jungle »

I was so into music when I was in my teens. I had ALL THE FEELINGS, and somehow I must of had lost the ability to vocalize anything, because I felt many singers just KNEW ME. :D

Nowadays I listen to a lot of music, but I don't think I have one that I identify with.

Although since this is inside Jen's thread and she's such a fan of Carrie I do love this song when I am in the mood to feel down.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

( christina Aguilera Stripped album was my tune through that angst years :D )

I have a couple I listen to when I am down - and want to get out of the funk - and Of course I don't remember ANY of them.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Princess LushBomb »

XYZ, I agree about all those boxes of nothing. I think alot of these youtube people are just crazy with their planners, "organizing", etc.

Like I posted on the other thread. that whole planner community is a bunch of bored people (mostly housewives) who have nothing better to do than actually plan to plan. LOL that sound ridiculous but someone had actually written plan for next week in her calendar. :? then you have the groups run by EC fanatical nazis who bully (ugh I hate that word but someone asked an innocent question and they all ganged up on her). IT'S A FREAKING PLANNER, PEOPLE !! It's doesn't matter to anyone but you!! (I don't even own one well actually i have an old Mickey Mouse one from Disneyland and don't use it but it's kind of funny to watch/read the meltdowns).
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by forever »

lipstick jungle wrote:I was so into music when I was in my teens. I had ALL THE FEELINGS, and somehow I must of had lost the ability to vocalize anything, because I felt many singers just KNEW ME. :D

Nowadays I listen to a lot of music, but I don't think I have one that I identify with.

[youtube][/youtube]
This is one of my favorite Whitney's songs. I was so sad when she passed away. Yes, we don't know these people personally but it seems like we really know them especially when you listen to their music for over 20+ years. You see their rise & fall and realize they're just one of us. I felt bad for her. People say she deserves it or whatever but she was just a human being. She wasn't perfect. But she was a truly gifted singer (and beautiful too!).

Her version of the National anthem still gives me the goosebumps.
[youtube][/youtube]

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Highly Requested Rack (lol'ing while typing your username) - it is interesting that he never wanted to appear on camera. But at the same time, I personally don't read anything more into it. I know my own SO would never want to appear on camera simply because he doesn't like 'being on the internet' and also for professional reasons. But who knows what Nick's motivation was there...Funny enough, he made another impromptu appearance in a video of hers in 2014. But that footage was meant to be deleted. And Michele forgot to edit and uploaded it to YT. He showed up unexpectedly behind her while she was filming, pulled down his pants/underwear and started shaking his bits for the camera lol. And she forgot to edit. It was all in good fun between them but yeah...she took down the video and re-uploaded it later with an apology from the two of them inserted. So that was the third and last time he appeared on camera.

Screenshots of her husband's little 'dance' ended up on GG, of course. I think the important bits were blocked out though :lol: Anyway Michele came on GG and wrote a long post asking for people to please stop spreading the photos around and for GG to take down the screen shots. Which they did. That's it in a nutshell anyway. I imagine she was pretty horrified because she can be uptight sometimes and of all people for this to happen to!! And her husband who never wanted to be on camera suddenly had more of him shown than he bargained for. A person claiming to know them IRL came on a while later and said that the dick slip incident was still causing tension between them. Michele blamed Nick for it. He likely blamed her. That was around the time when divorce/unhappiness rumours about them first started. But there were never any cheating speculations. One user came on and just made what seemed like an outlandish claim that Nick wanted a divorce. This was on July 5th. Then on July 8th, a different username posted this (which I referenced above):
I'll start off by saying I know Michele and Nick personally. I found this website while googling her youtube username, and have lurked for the past couple days. They don't have any marital problems--that I KNOW of. Although, Michele is quite uptight around certain people and I highly doubt they would ever let on to the fact they're having problems if they were. I don't doubt that they're having marital problems, though. My husband is good friends with Nick, so I know them by default. I am friendly to Michele when I'm around her, but she never makes an effort to try to be friendly to me. She is also very cold to Nick and gets embarrassed when he tries to be silly. That's why I don't doubt they are having marital problems. I honestly think the video that was accidentally posted of Nick could have done serious damage. I know that Michele blamed him for it because she mentions it a lot when my husband and I are around them. She doesn't really seem happy anymore and I think she regrets having Addison so soon into their marriage. And to set the record straight, their baby's name is Addison. They aren't lying about that.
Yes, Michele has always been very adamant and vocal about not wanting her baby on the internet. A photo of her daughter got leaked though a while ago. Clearly by someone who knew her because it was a photo of the baby with Michele's dad. It later got taken down both on Twitter and GG.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

xyz wrote:fiercelyprivate can u post a pic of him? im just curious to see what he looks like..i did go over to her thread and read the last few pages but didnt see any pics. I had never heard of her before!
You can see her husband in the two videos I posted over on the main Jen thread (page 30)!

lipstick jungle

^I think that kissing scene, could even be because he had a fight with the other one.
Or for all we know they could have had this amazing sex life and be very passionate about it.

Some think that if they have sex all the time, their men wont stray.
But the thing is, this stuff has very little to do with the spouse .

If the issue is the other person ( behaviour, changes, addiction) etc. Very hardly there's cheating. There's just an end.

It takes a very weak, small, scared little boy to do such a thing.
He didn't just did it to her. He did it to her family. Their kid. Their friends that now must chose and his family - if they weren't aware.

The guy has issues. I hope she didn't spend one drop of her time wondering where did she failed, what did she do.
It was ALL on him, this one.

I don't even care, if she was the witch from hell.
THAT is just damaging.

HighlyRequestedRack
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HighlyRequestedRack »

Thanks for all that info fierclyprivate. I had no idea I was missing out on a whole other world of Youtube drama. I don't know much about her, but she seems like a decent lady. I didn't read the whole post, but I admire that she didn't give all the awful details of what he was up to. Even if she was cold to him the way that poster mentioned, she doesn't deserve to have been involved in marriage that was a sham from the start.

Jen is such a lazy editor that I'm just waiting for something like that to happen with them. There's already been some close calls. But god, I hope not. There's no person who's dick I'd want to see less than Don's.
Formerly known as pluxe

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HighlyRequestedRack wrote:Thanks for all that info fierclyprivate. I had no idea I was missing out on a whole other world of Youtube drama. I don't know much about her, but she seems like a decent lady. I didn't read the whole post, but I admire that she didn't give all the awful details of what he was up to. Even if she was cold to him the way that poster mentioned, she doesn't deserve to have been involved in marriage that was a sham from the start.

Jen is such a lazy editor that I'm just waiting for something like that to happen with them. There's already been some close calls. But god, I hope not. There's no person who's dick I'd want to see less than Don's.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I second the :rofl: Hadnt read the previous page when I saw this comment, so I had no idea why Little Don was being discussed, and that made it all the funnier. I love this board sometimes. :lol:

Im ashamed to admit this, but I felt like we saw too much Don for me one time. He was shaking his pants around to show that they were loose due to weight loss, and it called attention to The Area. *it was only the pleats you saw, it was only the pleats, repeat repeat*

I think she did catch him using the facilities once while trying to film their hotel room, long ago. So long ago that I cant recall if this was just a GG urban legend (a joke about something Jen WOULD do, not has done) or if I saw it with my own eyes. Thats bad. :lol:

It just occurred to me that we kinda have seen Dons ick-day. I believe its known as Bradley Pittington.

lipstick jungle

Bethanny Mota on dancing with the stars

[youtube][/youtube]

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I haven't watched DWTS in ages but I taped it to watch last night. Haven't seen it yet though. I don't watch Bethany at all but am interested to see a YTer on there. So yeah, they reeled me back in with this casting!

Anyway, I think 8s were too generous for her dance. She was fine (better than I think I would be lol) but quite stiff in the transitions as they said.

So is Julianne a permanent judge on there now?

lipstick jungle

`I just watched that video. But, it seems so. That she is a permanent judge.

lipstick jungle

I always assume something is bad within them to have so much rage.
I've never seen a happy, content person react with aggressivity.

So, I just take a breathe when I must really deal with such people and try to ignore all they say that doesn't matter to the topic.
Whatever makes them react that way is their business and I have no control over it.
I am pretty good at letting things go.

I think those who react with anger to their own flaws and faults are just very scared and lack self confidence.
I try never to take it personally.

Now I did worked with someone who was unbearable once. He was very powerful( because he was pretty close with the big bosses). He in a different sector, yet we had to coordinate.
He was known to burn everyone who did not kissed his butt. I never enjoyed kissing anyone's (butt) so I *just* did my job and that was all.
I have always been pretty lame in the work politics situation ( office parties , after work drinks, etc with people I dislike, was never my thing)
When I notice he was starting his nasty tactics over me, I waited until everyone left and went to him, stated I was very much aware of his nasty personality traits and his dirty games and that he should not used them with me. And that from that day onward we should only talk the bare minimum regarding work topics not one syllable more, since I was very aware of his dislike towards me and his maneuvers to bring me down.

It could have had TOTALLY backfired. But it was becoming unbearable to know all he was doing behind my back, while pretending to adore me so he could get more info.

As far as I know he stopped what he was doing, and until the day I left that company to go work in another there was that truce and no bullshit relationship among us.

Aside from that situation, I always, always, ALWAYS avoid ANY type of unnecessary confrontation with co-workers.
I can tell the truth disguised as a joke, if it's really getting on my nerves, to see if they get it, but otherwise I just focus on the fact that there is a end to this and just keep checking the watch. :D

may the force be with you ;) <3

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

lipstick jungle wrote:Bethanny Mota on dancing with the stars

[youtube][/youtube]
blahhh, that's not real dancing. She's cute but definitely not a dancer. We enjoy watching So you think you can dance. Now, that's real dancing right there.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Holy mother. Was Jen drunk at the beginning of that vlog? Too many mimosas with her glorious pancakes?

lipstick jungle

xyz wrote:Yeah, i commend you for confronting the person head on with your situation. It didn't sound like it was a good situation at all. I have thought several times about just telling this person how i feel about their insane aggression but i feel like that would just cause more problems. At first, when i first started working here, i thought i was just being a prick or something because they would always tell me im trying to debate them or make them look stupid or something but then i realized that this happens EVERY TIME i work with this person, now i only feel guilty sometimes.

haha thanks, i just hate it because its negativity that i cant completely ward off! :love2:
Does that person react to everyone like that or just you?
If it's with everyone, let it go. That person won't change. accept it and try to look at it as a crazy annoying family member, whit whom being honest and "normal" with would even make the situation worst. ( like in Jen's case)

If it's just you, maybe she doesn't know how to deal with you. Maybe you have a bubbly personality or are very professional, very straight to the point, get things done and she isn't and and fears you and chooses to attack you?

If that is the case you may just ask her if you have done something wrong, since she always reacts angry with you.. That you were making a question and had no intention to annoy her.

If she reacts badly to that talk, just apologize yourself, say you saw it wrong and move on from that. Even if she starts arguing, let her do it alone. don't go down that rabbit hole. :D

I wouldn't ask her: hey, why the bloody hell are you such a bitch? My job is not to deal with your nasty attitude. Although I am sure that would be what you are thinking.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I don't understand why Bethany wanted to be on DWtS. I associate that show with D list celebrities and washed up athletes. She's still very young with plenty of time to make a name for herself in whatever it is she wants to do,why start at the bottom?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

lipstick jungle

It's an easy way to get into mainstream media and get her name out there for TV shows, movies and host gigs, I guess.

I liked this article.
Jen is not of the generation talked about it there, but she almost acts like she is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/Mickey-go ... 49706.html

BossOfARealEstate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BossOfARealEstate »

xyz wrote:I assume its everyone or at least more than just me bc when i brought the issue up to my boss he kind of smiled and nodded when he told me to just try to look over them basically.

Yes, I would like to ask him WTF his problem is but that wouldn't be good! Their attitude just basically ruins my work day when i have to work closely with this person where conversation would be normal.

After awhile i just realized that no matter how i approached conversation or what i tried to talk about it, somehow it always resorts to this person getting really pissed, i then had to tell myself that it cant ALWAYS be my fault directly even though they insist im attacking them. They work in a different area of the building than i do and maybe thats why they usually send him, so the ppl over there can get a break every once in awhile lol idk.

But thanks for acknowledging my venting. I dont always get to talk about my frustrations when i work this person.
I have a co-worker like that, and I think it's really only with me, but it's only with me because I'm of a different culture than everyone I work with, so I naturally react to things differently. Due to this, he cannot handle me, and in turn becomes a raging asshole telling me to "obey". I feel I should make it clear that I don't do anything outrageous or crazy, I've gone to several friends to ask for their opinion, knowing they'll be honest, and they always say the same thing, that my co-worker is just a man child. I've just stopped talking to the co-worker unless I absolutely have to. When I do have to, I keep it very cordial and straight to the point, nothing more, nothing less. I feel at some point, there just has to be a line. If someone won't treat you well and you treating them well hasn't gotten you anywhere, just cut everything down to the absolute bare minimum.

That's what I suggest. It keeps me as content as I can be right now, and isn't overtly rude. So maybe try that with the coworker, and if he gets pissed at you, just calmly excuse yourself and leave. What will either happen is that he'll get the message and mellow his behavior out, or he'll be the person who can't handle it, make an absolute scene, and do you the biggest favor in the world by outing himself as a raging asshole to everyone around. If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that men like that, tend to get furious when someone doesn't acknowledge their anger and just plays it super sweet and ends the interaction. It may be manipulative and make me a bitch, but that's my default with people like that, I get nicer than normal, act totally rational, and find a way to attempt to walk away as quick as possible. It sets people off in a way I find highly amusing.

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

Hi xyz, I know I am a bit late to add to your question but I can empathize. I have a coworker who is in the office next to mine and we have to work closely on many projects. She is a bit "rough around the edges." She will send snarky emails and say mean things without any thought to any feelings she is hurting.

I was at a workshop last year and the facilitator stated to respond with "why would you say that?" She said it kind of derails nasty people. I have not tried it as I am frankly scared of her! I have spoken to my supervisor (we have the same supervisor) and I think he is scared of her too - LOL.

I think some people can sense they are intimadating other people and like that feeling of perceived power. It is so ridiculous. We have to work together why can't it be a pleasant environment?

We had to complete a survey last year and the majority of faculty responded they did not feel safe in our department (meaning intellectually safe to state our opinions). What did our department chair do? Absolutely nothing.
Formerly KittyGlitter

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”