Share your recent dreams!

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Share your recent dreams!

Post by bloodcoffee »

Or not-so-recent ones that stick out in your mind.

I joined a dream forum that is soooo dead. Hardly anyone replies to any posts. I'm too used to GG being a hive of activity :D

I'll start! I lived in a city where the old city walls are a tourist attraction, and you go up a set of steps and you can see down into the streets below. They go in a circle and it's about a mile to walk the whole way.

I dreamt that I was talking down the steps, only to realise that the streets had been flooded. Halfway down the set of steps was covered in water. The water was crystal clear, and still. The streets below didn't seem disturbed. The signs outside of shops stood on the ground. However the pebbled paths were stained a beautiful reddy-rust colour, and in other places, a grape purple. It was really beautiful.

serendipity11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Share your recent dreams!

Post by serendipity11 »

Love this!

Mine was kinda weird

I was sleeping in my bed and a spider was walking on my arm.
I woke up because I felt something and when I saw the spider I tried to shake with my arm, but it was holding on very tightly.
somehow I managed after what seemed like an hour to remove the spider from my arm, and when it fell on my sheets it turned into a lolly pop?
And then I woke up... ahaha
weirdest dream ever I know

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

serendipity11 wrote:Love this!

Mine was kinda weird

I was sleeping in my bed and a spider was walking on my arm.
I woke up because I felt something and when I saw the spider I tried to shake with my arm, but it was holding on very tightly.
somehow I managed after what seemed like an hour to remove the spider from my arm, and when it fell on my sheets it turned into a lolly pop?
And then I woke up... ahaha
weirdest dream ever I know
oh god so much nope, I am so scared of spiders. Did this dream scare you at all?

Sven_
Learner
Learner

Post by Sven_ »

I had a dream last night about missing my bus. Thankfully, I don't take the bus anymore, so it wasn't that bad.

MakeupGirly
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupGirly »

I have some seriously odd dreams but I normally forget them really quick. I fell asleep to Maleficent last night, and I know I had a weird dream about her but can't remember what exactly.

I had a dream the other night that I was house sharing with a friend and someone else I can't remember. I was sharing a bed with my friend for some reason. She was really annoying to sleep with and I remembered we had a 3rd room so I decided to sleep there. It used to be a priests room and was really old fashioned and musty. I slept in there, but ended up running from the room because it was haunted. I can't remember much of the haunting part now. This dream came totally out of nowhere. I should try and remember to write my dreams in here when they err freeze in my head. My mind goes wild at night.

khurmushka
Debater
Debater

Post by khurmushka »

I've had a dream of my grandfather and his friends.
I remember I was with my grandfather and his friends in chapel near Russian Orthodox Church and I asked my grandfather "Are we waiting for somebody?" he answered "For our friend..." He told me the name and I was quite surprised, that wasn't with them yet (my grandfather passed away in 2011 and in a couple of months of the same year his friend died). The door, which looked like coffin, opened and my grandfather's friend walked through it and said "I am so glad to be here, finally! They were so annoying with their questions!"
My dream ended when I went to the park which was near the chapel and I saw how my grandfather and his friends kind of started to look taller :D My grandfather took me by the hand and said "Let's go for a walk together. Ok?"

Asuna
Learner
Learner

Post by Asuna »

Recently had a dream about me meeting johnny depp <3
Weird, because I'm over him- but still a great dream :D

clusterwave
Learner
Learner

Post by clusterwave »

Last night I had a dreams that I was with a group of my friends and another one of my friends came to us and told us he was going to propose to his girlfriend and it was going to be really romantic.He told us that he want us to be there. We all said we'd be there.

We went to where he told us to go and it was this beautiful stage. With nice soft lighting, kind of like you see when someone on a tv show is remembering something. I sat down in one of the chairs toward the back where all the rest of my friends were. Some singers came on stage and sing a few love songs. While I was sitting there I thought why am I not recording this. This is great and it's only going to get better so I left and went home to get my camera but it didn't have a memory card that was big enough. So I went to a store to buy a memory card I couldn't find it after searching where they usually were. So I went to the ask the cashier where they were and there was a box full of them right on the counter. So I went to buy them and the cashier was very rude to me. Ignoring me. Taking other costumers that weren't there when I put what I wanted on the counter. She finally got to me and I said 'ring this up bitch!' And we started arguing and the cashier standing beside her stopped us. I reached and got the bag and got my sd card off the counter and held my hand out further than necessary and cut the cashier with it like it was a knife. She started bleeding and I said oops sorry than I woke up.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I had a dream lastnight where I was preparing for a Mad Max type of battle with a bunch of people in a warehouse. I have a lot of dreams that involve me fighting in wars, it's so much fun.

bloodcoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bloodcoffee »

I recently dreamt I killed someone and left them face-down in a pool of their own blood as I went about my daily business.

If it helps, I recently played a game where you investigate brutal murders inspired by Dante's Inferno.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Gary Oldman wanted to have sex with my husband. They went for it and my husband told me after that he enjoyed it, LOL. I told my husband about this dream and he was just like WTF, haha.

The other day, I had a dream about texting my crush that I had in college. Haven't spoken to him in years. Somehow, I was also swimming around in the Black Lake at the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire or something while I was texting him.

It's been a few days since the dream and I've been contemplating whether I should ACTUALLY text him or not, just to see how he's doing and whatnot. :|

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

I had a really weird dream that I was in a hospital/prison type place and I was alone in my prison cell with weird officers staring at me.

Next thing, I was brought into some weird concrete room with balconies of people having some weird party and I was put in front of a firing squad and people were laughing at me being executed :?

..weirdest of all though? I was 9 months pregnant in this dream.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Oh.My.God.

The night before last a nightmare that I was going to get some sort of dental surgery done and my dentist person was Dwayne The Rock Johnson but he was an evil dentist and strapped me down to the chair and tried to suffocate me... I ended up escaping and running throughout the whole building while he and the other evil dentists tried to capture me. So random!!!

Post by Guest »

Dreamt I argued with my mother. Well, guess what happened later that day :(

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

I had a dream that my ex boyfriend and I got back together (we just broke up a week ago) and it felt so real that when I woke up I wanted to believe that really did happen.

Aubade
Debater
Debater

Post by Aubade »

I often dream that I am trapped in a building and can't find the way out, but I can't ask people because I am not supposed to be seen. It's quite scary.

AngelPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by AngelPrincess »

I had this dream where I was at work and one of my coworkers were really upset because someone has falsely complained about her to the manager and she was going to get fired. I had saw who complained abut her and I found his number and told her that I was going to try to get him to admit that he was lying. So I call this guy and before I could get a word in he starts listing my full name, my full address, my email address, my date of birth, my social security number, my mothers maiden name, the name of my best friend from 1st grade and my dogs name. After he said all of that in this creepy computer nerd voice I was so confused. I then told him that he needs to call the manager and tell the truth about my coworker and he said no fuck her! I then called him a jerk and said I hope he dies and then he said he was going to come kill me and I work up.

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

I fell asleep with my face smack down on my pillow, and in my dream I kept telling everybody I was suffocating and that I was about to die. I woke up and immediately took my face off my pillow, and it was the biggest relief ever. Another day, I fell asleep on my floor and when I woke up, the lid on my fish aquarium was on the floor, I was hugging my computer, and laying in my bed with my blankets wrapped around me.

kaylie27
Talker
Talker

Post by kaylie27 »

Im currently 23 weeks pregnant, and I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a cat instead of a human. :(

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker

Post by SmileyXo »

I had a dream that transitioned to myself being in the bathroom looking in the mirror and as I walk out, the glass that was covering the bathtub shatters. So I look back and the glass is scattered all across the floor, somehow I'm in University and the glass is still on the ground and now everyone decides to pick it up and they all start throwing at me...Really weird dream as I have no enemy's in University (haha thank goodness) but yeah as they were throwing it at me I was bawling my eyes out, both in my dream and in reality as when I woke up I was still crying a lot

Return to “Sleep”