Continue here...

spicycanape
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: carlibel55 Part 3

Post by spicycanape »

I am sorry, but in her latest video (how to cut your hair at home) she does a horrendous job. Not only that but she keeps getting the worst double chin, so you don't even need to use that fat app anymore.

elizadull

Post by elizadull »

I'm really happy she has gained some weight back, she looks healthy for the first time in a while.

However. It was beyond painful watching her butcher her hair like that with those cheap scissors that she probably bought at walmart for $10. And to be "teaching" girls to do that with their hair - just NO.

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

Yeah she physically looked so much healthier and prettier in her newest video. Props to her.

whitefakechoppers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whitefakechoppers »

I guess she read some of the comments telling her she looks like an alien too thin and needs to gain some of her weight back. The only time she looked half way decent is in her oldest videos especially when her hair was darker. Regarding her hair cut video, she doesn't know what she is doing. I hope girls don't copy her and mess up their hair, but that is a long shot. Why would anyone cut their hair with a side part to avoid unevenness. Ugh! I can't imagine the women who have to go to the salon for the hairdresser to fix their mistakes from YouTube lmao. :rofl:

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

This might sound crazy, but in her lastest video "My Makeup Collection" she either sounds very exhausted or sort of slurred? She even re-did the audio for the first half of the video. She said "Nick" instead of "NYX," "Merlain Norman" instead of "Merle Norman" and a few other things like having to edit out her checkbook information but there is about 1 second you can see it before she censors it. Maybe I'm being too critical? :|

etta

carlibel55 Part 3

Post by etta »

^^^I totally noticed that too... she seemed really off to me, like really nervous or something. She kept dropping things and slurring her words. She misread product names multiple times. And some of the editing was kind of sloppy.
Maybe she's just too embarrassed of how insane her makeup hoarding is.... Lol

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

i would be anxious as hell going through ALL that makeup too......hell it gave me anxiety watching it.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

she has more than any store I ever went to. it's ridiculous to keep all of it, she could've easily given away stuff she got sent instead of hoarding everything till it expires

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker

Post by heavengonnawait »

I know this is the "trash" section .... but honestly, no beauty guru has made me want to hunt down a colour as much as Carli right now with that cranberry and gold look! It sounds so typical for a look, but it's rarely seen in people doing fall looks ... usually it's a cranberry lip.

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

heavengonnawait wrote:I know this is the "trash" section .... but honestly, no beauty guru has made me want to hunt down a colour as much as Carli right now with that cranberry and gold look! It sounds so typical for a look, but it's rarely seen in people doing fall looks ... usually it's a cranberry lip.
Why not just pop over to the Rave section?

Also, I went back and re-watched the video and at 8:03 is when her audio changes. She almost dropped her entire drawer of BB creams. She first says "Alphatize" instead of alphabetize but that's forgivable. She does drop her drawer of the NYX balms. She does say NYX correctly all except for once, so that is forgivable, too. Maybe she's not sleeping enough?

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Is it weight gain or something else? I remember I asked if she gained weight a while back because her face was obviously fuller and someone hinted at fillers.

Whatever it is, I'm glad. She looks much better.

elizadull

Post by elizadull »

"In this draw i have....."

Drawer, Carli. Drawer.

longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Post by longhairdontcare1006 »

elizadull wrote:"In this draw i have....."

Drawer, Carli. Drawer.
I was going to say the same thing, lol.

Also... When she opens the drawer that has that big row of Sigma eye shadows and says that she keeps them in their packaging so that they're organized. No, they're in the boxes because she never uses them, lol.
veni, vidi, vici

Priscillam2793
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Priscillam2793 »

Honest question, do you guys think maybe she's pregnant? Has she been posting any body pictures lately? I haven't seen any. Well the one I can see of her was when she attended a wedding and it's on her blog but it's a loose dress. She does look fuller that's why I became curious!

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

She is seriously looking soooo much better now that she's gained some weight back.

whitefakechoppers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whitefakechoppers »

Her makeup hoarding is ridiculous. With all due respect, I know professional makeup artists who don't have that much BS. Regardless of being a beauty vlogger or given this for free or buying it, there is a such thing as too much and hoarding. Good luck using it all up before the expiration date. Probably will give some away as x-mas presents.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^Agree but she's not nearly as bad as *cough--dulcecandy*
:tu:
Please bear with me, English is my second language

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

I think the "draw" for drawer is a Jersey thing. Obviously I'm not implying that every single person in NJ says it like that, but I watch other YouTubers from NJ and Long Island that all say it that way too. Maybe its a regional thing with the accent? In other news, I cringed watching that makeup collection video. I don't even understand why any of them actually spend money on makeup when they get soooo much for free. That was just out of control. I remember when it was a big deal that their channels got bigger and they all upgraded to the Alex 9 drawer...but now she has 2 of those AND a shorter wider set, AND all the acrylic boxes. Omg I cannot fathom that amount of makeup in my possession. Holy mercy....

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

i know! it gave me a huge headache just watching her video. I really did like Carli but lately with all her weight loss and her heavy make up she has gotten on my nerves or maybe you just grow out of people. She bores me now. Plus i HATE the fact that she PHOTOSHOPS her pictures way TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH its so obvious she wants to compare to Kim K. Which by the way, who the hell wants to be like her anyway? its so disgusting!!!
Image Image

Return to “carlibel55”