furphy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

Post by furphy »

[youtube][/youtube]

Her voice is getting slightly better, tbh I don't know why she doesn't delete her old videos..You can BARELY understand her. Also she just has to sleep in lingerie because she's so "hot". Give me a break.
youtube.com/questionablegurus

stephylove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stephylove »

ok if anyone has a picture of the tampon slip I'm in for a good laugh

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Her recent tweet to Steph.- "I'm perfect, I have a nice ass, I am rich, and I drive a BMW. Why I don't have a boyfriend?-Polina"
Because your orange cake face scare guys away!

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

kpgirl wrote:Her recent tweet to Steph.- "I'm perfect, I have a nice ass, I am rich, and I drive a BMW. Why I don't have a boyfriend?-Polina"
You've just about made me day! And also, adding on to that; she's so rude and mean! Not amount of money can buy niceness.. :P
--------------- ❤Jennifer

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

Omg did anyone see her tweet that said "I'm perfect, I have a nice ass, I'm rich, I drive a BMW. Why don't I have a boyfriend?"

No she didn't. Wtf x's 27374939485.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

kpgirl wrote:Her recent tweet to Steph.- "I'm perfect, I have a nice ass, I am rich, and I drive a BMW. Why I don't have a boyfriend?-Polina"

Haha Woops I posted before I read this!

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

I agree with all of you guys about her friend Stephanie. Stephanie has been a really bad influence on Polina. Ever since Polina became friends with Stephanie earlier this school year her materialistic ways have became way more apparent and she's increasingly become snobbier. Back in freshmen year, even this summer, Polina wasn't obsessed with designer brands and expensive cars. She would have some nice things and splurge on herself but I remember she'd acknowledge that things were expensive. Ever since she became friends with Stephanie she's become a snob. She's obsessed (I know I've used this word a lot but it is true) with Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, BMWs, Burberry, and other designer things. Stephanie seems like she has money - and without YouTube - and Polina probably tries to keep up with her because she probably wants to fit in with her and her friend group. As other posts have pointed out, if Stephanie buys something Polina always has to keep up and buy it too. Kinda like with the Lululemon pants, Burberry stuff, and Michael Kors. Everyone knows that Polina got her dad's old BMW, which was older than a 2005 (you could tell because of the front) she's pretending like she's the coolest richest girl because she has one. She's probably mad because Stephanie got one and she got a newer model. Also ever since she became friends with Stephanie she's turned into a party girl, getting drunk and posting pictures of herself with shot glasses and beer bottles. Stephanie hasn't been a good influence on her at all. She wasn't this bad last year.
That tweet that Stephanie posted about Polina was so stupid. I used to like Polina but in the past few months I've definitely grown to dislike her. She's a snob and thinks she's better than everyone. She's changed for the worse. Sorry about my super long post haha.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

Mosseeiey wrote:I agree with all of you guys about her friend Stephanie. Stephanie has been a really bad influence on Polina. Ever since Polina became friends with Stephanie earlier this school year her materialistic ways have became way more apparent and she's increasingly become snobbier. Back in freshmen year, even this summer, Polina wasn't obsessed with designer brands and expensive cars. She would have some nice things and splurge on herself but I remember she'd acknowledge that things were expensive. Ever since she became friends with Stephanie she's become a snob. She's obsessed (I know I've used this word a lot but it is true) with Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, BMWs, Burberry, and other designer things. Stephanie seems like she has money - and without YouTube - and Polina probably tries to keep up with her because she probably wants to fit in with her and her friend group. As other posts have pointed out, if Stephanie buys something Polina always has to keep up and buy it too. Kinda like with the Lululemon pants, Burberry stuff, and Michael Kors. Everyone knows that Polina got her dad's old BMW, which was older than a 2005 (you could tell because of the front) she's pretending like she's the coolest richest girl because she has one. She's probably mad because Stephanie got one and she got a newer model. Also ever since she became friends with Stephanie she's turned into a party girl, getting drunk and posting pictures of herself with shot glasses and beer bottles. Stephanie hasn't been a good influence on her at all. She wasn't this bad last year.
That tweet that Stephanie posted about Polina was so stupid. I used to like Polina but in the past few months I've definitely grown to dislike her. She's a snob and thinks she's better than everyone. She's changed for the worse. Sorry about my super long post haha.

Yup, this about sums it up. Stephanie is older too thats why all of the guys in the pictures are older. Its kind of sad because me and my friends were talking it about it at lunch the other day when polina was like frolicking in the halls and shit (shes obnoxious, whats new) but its kinda like shes entertainment for them. They basically get her to act whatever way she wants or they get her to copy them. I think Stephanie is graduated? Either that or shes a half senior (which means she only comes half the day because she has all of her grad requirements already and is only taking electives) I found out thats why Polina is going to the dominican because Steph is and she doesn't have school (atleast I never see her) so Polina IS missing school to go with Steph. Its so weird, I swear it reminds me of Pretty Little Liars. Like its like the Ali and Emily situation. Ali/Steph picks up Polina/Emily and makes her seem like shes her bestfriend and she loves her and she makes her popular but in all reality shes really a crazy bitch that is plotting against you and is using you as a game. Don't worry guys its gonna crash and burn soon trust me.

classybunny97
Learner
Learner

Post by classybunny97 »

I would actually much rather her be friends with Vendi. She still is, but it always hanging with steph. I've spoken to Vendi on Tumblr, and she's actually really sweet and funny.

yiyiyoyo
Learner
Learner

Post by yiyiyoyo »

Someone needs to put her and stephanie in a theatre with James Holmes maybe they'll come out and stop being digusting little pigs
u r supa sasssy!!!1!!111!

yiyiyoyo
Learner
Learner

Post by yiyiyoyo »

My comment came out my nastier than I thought :?

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

classybunny97 wrote:I would actually much rather her be friends with Vendi. She still is, but it always hanging with steph. I've spoken to Vendi on Tumblr, and she's actually really sweet and funny.

yeah theyre friends but she never hangsout with her in public or takes pictures with her, like i always see vendi saying on fb shes gonna sleep over with polina but polina doesn't put her on her social media, idk? she is always with steph, sometimes agnes but idk if shes gonna be with steph anymore because steph got busted for having a party *proof polina was drinking at stephs house that night stephs dad texted her and said why is there a beer cap in the fish tank and she tweeted fuck my life & then she said i always forget one little thing and end up getting fucked or something like that. lol sucks for her and then in the text above that it was like "you just said you wanted to go to aruba and now you're saying the bahamas, stop being a brat" but i thought she was going to the dominican...hm

yiyiyoyo
Learner
Learner

Post by yiyiyoyo »

Polinas new fb profile picture is horrible..does she think she is a model or something :?

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

Hi im new to this forum and i really love gurus and may be one one day but polina is just straight up horrible she acts like shes on top of a mountain when she really needs to sit down but anyway i have big news for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to her facebook page and shes friends with beautybaby44 aka Lindsey Hughes and sweetbeautyx,kailleemckenzie,and akaydoll i know all their last names now plus its quite obvious that sweetbeautyx despite her age drinks plus their last names is not what i expected them to be! :o

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

all these gurus know each others last names its shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furphy
Learner
Learner

Post by furphy »

youtube.com/questionablegurus

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

Her friend Stephanie is a freshman in college. I looked on her Twitter page after you guys mentioned some of her tweets and she mentioned what college she goes to. It's a community college in town. I think it's kind of weird that a freshmen in college is best friends with a sophomore in high school. Stephanie's probably 19 and Polina is 15. I think it's kinda weird. That's probably why Polina parties a lot now. Since Stephanie is older, she has parties that are wilder and with booze. Maybe Polina is just trying too hard to fit in with Stephanie and her college age friends or Stephanie just likes hanging out with high schoolers. I think it's both. Also, what I find kind of weird is that Stephanie is in college but her parents treat her like she's Polina's age or younger. They got her a BMW and she buys her stuff with their money, which is apparent if you look at her Twitter page. I think it's fine if parents buy their kids stuff when they're in college, but Stephanie's parents seem to do it all for her.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

Mosseeiey wrote:Her friend Stephanie is a freshman in college. I looked on her Twitter page after you guys mentioned some of her tweets and she mentioned what college she goes to. It's a community college in town. I think it's kind of weird that a freshmen in college is best friends with a sophomore in high school. Stephanie's probably 19 and Polina is 15. I think it's kinda weird. That's probably why Polina parties a lot now. Since Stephanie is older, she has parties that are wilder and with booze. Maybe Polina is just trying too hard to fit in with Stephanie and her college age friends or Stephanie just likes hanging out with high schoolers. I think it's both. Also, what I find kind of weird is that Stephanie is in college but her parents treat her like she's Polina's age or younger. They got her a BMW and she buys her stuff with their money, which is apparent if you look at her Twitter page. I think it's fine if parents buy their kids stuff when they're in college, but Stephanie's parents seem to do it all for her.
I really don't find it wierd that Poina is friends with a Freshman in College. But your right on one point, Stephs parents treat her like Polinas age. I think Steph needs to grow out a little more and become mature because she is in college not in high school anymore! Stephs parents seem rich and probably want to buy her things. She might be a only child!

Masquerade
Learner
Learner

Post by Masquerade »

How has Polina been able to go to the mall everyday this week like she claims on Twitter if she is soooo stressed out and taking all those high classes :roll:

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

kpgirl wrote:
Mosseeiey wrote:Her friend Stephanie is a freshman in college. I looked on her Twitter page after you guys mentioned some of her tweets and she mentioned what college she goes to. It's a community college in town. I think it's kind of weird that a freshmen in college is best friends with a sophomore in high school. Stephanie's probably 19 and Polina is 15. I think it's kinda weird. That's probably why Polina parties a lot now. Since Stephanie is older, she has parties that are wilder and with booze. Maybe Polina is just trying too hard to fit in with Stephanie and her college age friends or Stephanie just likes hanging out with high schoolers. I think it's both. Also, what I find kind of weird is that Stephanie is in college but her parents treat her like she's Polina's age or younger. They got her a BMW and she buys her stuff with their money, which is apparent if you look at her Twitter page. I think it's fine if parents buy their kids stuff when they're in college, but Stephanie's parents seem to do it all for her.
I really don't find it wierd that Poina is friends with a Freshman in College. But your right on one point, Stephs parents treat her like Polinas age. I think Steph needs to grow out a little more and become mature because she is in college not in high school anymore! Stephs parents seem rich and probably want to buy her things. She might be a only child!
I agree with you. Stephanie needs to do some growing up. It's like you're in college now. It's time to start being more independent. I'm an only child and I don't count on my parents spoiling me when I'm in college. Being an only child doesn't mean you're always spoiled.
And to reply to the girl that was below me, Polina obviously doesn't have a super busy life like she'd like us to think. She shops everyday and goes out to eat and hang out with her friends every day. Maybe if she wouldn't be shopping all the time she'd have time to do her homework, which is probably why she's stressed. So much for her Monday/Thursday videos. I was actually kind of impressed that she was uploading as much as she said she would. But that only lasted a few weeks. She's too busy at the mall to upload videos.

Return to “polinaberegova”