General Discussion - Part 3

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 3

Post by GobbyHermit »

Noko wrote:...she can't help but sound spoiled. She's does nothing but lounge around all day, then feels like she needs a holiday from it. says the resort is "mosquito infested", when it was their dumb asses that didn't bring repellant. Yeah Lindy, the resort's really sorry they couldn't control the thoughts of billions of mosquitos.
Then points out WELL it doesn't matter this holiday's over because I'm going to the holy land!- (oops I mean korea) next month!
& the tags...calling Lee Min ho #leeminhooppa!!!!!!!!! & when she actually says it in her vlogs is just... grating.
Say what you want, she's got a raging hard on for korea & is unabashedly a koreaboo.
Can't wait to actually see the cringy instagrams while tim's at home taking care of isaac while she's living her wet dream.

Haha yes!!! All this is spot on! :corn:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

"Feeling thankful despite Issac screaming all the way through it..." fuck off Lindy. If she's as religious as she says, she should just be thankful and blessed they arrived safely and not add a "despite......" :x Just be thankful.

And like Noko wrote, she or Tim should have packed some mosquito repellent or something. Couldn't they just buy some if the Queen of Lazy really needed it though? They toss their money around like it's nothing anyways.

Hahaha, Korea next for her. She does nothing all day and feels entitled to vacation. :roll: Noko, youre so right, she's such a Koreaboo. I wouldn't be surprised though if she got anything done, something really minor, like fillers perhaps.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

She is a spoilt brat. People should stop watching her videos, I don't get the novelty in why people are interested in her.

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

Ew at her calling Lee Minho 'oppa'. Just ew. She's talking like a 12 year old koreaboo, which is kinda fitting since she acts like a 12 year old, although that is an insult to most 12 year olds.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

"Isaac decided to ruin the trip! Isaac screamed the whole flight!"

Gawd Isaac, you're such an asshole, acting like a baby OH WAIT.

Isaac's an infant but what's Lindy's excuse? I used to like her a lot but wow. Those two remarks are such a turn off. It's not his fault that his parents decided not to wrap it up and ended up pregnant.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

Post by sugarpeaches123 »

lollieee123 wrote:Ew at her calling Lee Minho 'oppa'. Just ew. She's talking like a 12 year old koreaboo, which is kinda fitting since she acts like a 12 year old, although that is an insult to most 12 year olds.
Also, isn't she actually older than Lee Minho? So she is his "noona" and calling him "oppa" is wrong anyway! :D

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

After a long time not watching her videos I had to watch the part where she explains the story about "The girls who laughed at me". That made me laugh sooo much, because she is so irrelevant now, that people are starting to make fun of her.

In there she explains that she does not care what she looks like when she goes out, goes on talking how she is her real self with no make up, bad hair day blablabla. So if you wear makeup, it's not really you? sorry Lindy but make up is supposed to be applied lightly and to enhance your features, not to hide them, it's not a mask!

You still can go out bare skin and put on a show, then it's not really you, is it? Anyway, after rambling on about how these girls made fun of her because she looked different without make up, her sum up is: "Bubz, how do you deal with negativity? Well, my advice would be, you just don't. Just ignore it."

That is coming from the mouth of someone who is rambling about this story for 10 minutes, needs to tell the whole world about it, and fills her vlogs with negativity!

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

floraity wrote: Image
I thought two things when I saw this
1. "Holy fuck, that's a gigantic baby" - I know Lindy is below average stature but DAMN.
2. The picture of her holding Isaac on that beautiful beach.... "I would kill to have that".
I don't want Lindy's life (who the hell wants to constantly feel trapped by their own child) but being able to relax with my future SO and play with my own child on a beautiful beach in Thailand without having to think about worries of money, etc is my dream... and all she's done is fucking complain. Your baby had a tantrum, WOW WHAT A SURPRISE TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT'S SOMETHING BABIES DO ALL THE TIME. She obviously sees Isaac as a mere nuisance, an inconvenience, that gets in the way of her life because he doesn't benefit her at all. If Isaac was a girl, he would benefit her because she could play dress up but because Isaac is a boy, he doesn't even give her that (he could, but it's not the same to her).

She lives a life that people dream of with little to no effort and all she does is complain. She is the most ungrateful, selfish bitch ever.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

TBH I think Isaac would look big no matter who holds him. :D He already weighs 23lbs at 6 months (according to babycenter.com boys weigh between 16.2 and 18.8lbs at 6 months and his weight now is that of a 12-15 months old boy, woah). But I'm not that worried now since he was solely breastfed up until a couple weeks ago and has always been on the chubbier side. I'm sure he'll slim down once he starts crawling etc.
Image Image

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Her recent vlog where she talked about how the girls laughed at her for wearing no makeup. I felt so sorry for her, but then she went on and on so I just have to say:

BOHOO! Oh my gosh! Her passive aggression with issac is SO painfully obvious. Also, why does she have to repeat when Tim goes somewhere? "Tim's going to Thailand :P" like she didn't want him to go. And why is she always with the baby? I know TIm helps, but it's not much when it comes to issac.

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

I'm sorry but I smell bullshit, Bubz only told that story so people would feel sorry for her.

dealuva
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dealuva »

Hello,long time lurker here,made my acc. awhile back but forgot my password.

i used to like her,i found her cute,but now bleh she sounds so snobbish..
and OMG Issacc is cute,even my hubby said he's [retty cute/.my baby girl is 4 days older than Issac.. so i always peeking at her facebook to only look at Issac's pics and growth..
My baby also a chunker,she's 19lbs at 6months but wow Issacc looks so much bigger,my baby though,doesnt look so chunky because she's very tall for a baby.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

frickyoutubers wrote:
floraity wrote: Image
I thought two things when I saw this
1. "Holy fuck, that's a gigantic baby" - I know Lindy is below average stature but DAMN.
2. The picture of her holding Isaac on that beautiful beach.... "I would kill to have that".
I don't want Lindy's life (who the hell wants to constantly feel trapped by their own child) but being able to relax with my future SO and play with my own child on a beautiful beach in Thailand without having to think about worries of money, etc is my dream... and all she's done is fucking complain. Your baby had a tantrum, WOW WHAT A SURPRISE TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT'S SOMETHING BABIES DO ALL THE TIME. She obviously sees Isaac as a mere nuisance, an inconvenience, that gets in the way of her life because he doesn't benefit her at all. If Isaac was a girl, he would benefit her because she could play dress up but because Isaac is a boy, he doesn't even give her that (he could, but it's not the same to her).

She lives a life that people dream of with little to no effort and all she does is complain. She is the most ungrateful, selfish bitch ever.
Exactly my thoughts as of recently. She appreciates nothing and gets everything given to her on a plate. :roll:

x

sruoy_ave4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sruoy_ave4 »

Just a thought...

If you take a baby to a honeymoon destination for couples do you not think maybe he might scream and 'ruin' it for everyone cos y'know. ..hes a friggin baby?????!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this chick has no idea!!!!!!!

And for the record... As someone who is going on honeymoon in 5 months time, if I had a couple with a screaming kid it wouldn't be the baby I'd be yelling at. Talk about inappropriate.

I'm sorry but I hope her youtube career eventually falls flat on its arse and she is forced to get a proper job....now THAT is something I would pay to watch everyday.

Ps: our parents won't help us but come running over everyday when poor timmy has the sniffles? I dunno maybe it's a case of 'frickin grow a pair and stop expecting us to do things for you'...

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

sruoy_ave4 wrote:Just a thought...

If you take a baby to a honeymoon destination for couples do you not think maybe he might scream and 'ruin' it for everyone cos y'know. ..hes a friggin baby?????!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this chick has no idea!!!!!!!

And for the record... As someone who is going on honeymoon in 5 months time, if I had a couple with a screaming kid it wouldn't be the baby I'd be yelling at. Talk about inappropriate.

I'm sorry but I hope her youtube career eventually falls flat on its arse and she is forced to get a proper job....now THAT is something I would pay to watch everyday.

Ps: our parents won't help us but come running over everyday when poor timmy has the sniffles? I dunno maybe it's a case of 'frickin grow a pair and stop expecting us to do things for you'...
mte :rofl:

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

Guys I keep going on and off from Bubz so I don't keep up as much as I used to, but why did Granny Bubz and her dad come to live near Tim and Bubz or is something going on? it seems she keeps going to visit but I thought that the dad and the granny lived in the UK still.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

That mother's day post :roll:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

GoP1kachuGo wrote:Guys I keep going on and off from Bubz so I don't keep up as much as I used to, but why did Granny Bubz and her dad come to live near Tim and Bubz or is something going on? it seems she keeps going to visit but I thought that the dad and the granny lived in the UK still.
they sometimes go to Hong Kong and visit. her dad has a house/apartment in Hong Kong and i think most of the family stays there.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

squishystyle wrote:That mother's day post :roll:
I know :roll:

So, being a mom has made her appreciate all the little moments in life? Why did you not appreciate the fact that you went on holiday with your son then Lindy? Shy did you not think that this was Isaac's second flight, appreciate the fact that you had to pack up his stuff and prepare his luggage (I just love taking the plane and preparing my luggage lol), why did you not appreciate that he did not get sick abroad and that he could experience the seaside for the first time? No, you had to fucking complain that he cried in the plane and that ALL the passengers and cabin crew were hating on HIM (yourself included), because how dare HE having teething pain whilst everyone was going on their honeymoon???

Get your shit together and just try to think for 2 min, for fuck sake! Why did you need to go on vacation now? Isn't your life a permanent vacation anyway?

As the earlier post said, I also wish she should have to work. I really wanna see her struggle financially for once!

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ewewewno »

Whats with all the mug recipes lol how lazy can she be??? The opening is slow and dragged out and the props are cheap looking. She admits she was spoilt, how about still is :roll: just ungrateful, Im not surprised about the way she is with Isaac any more

Return to “Bubzbeauty”