General Discussion - Part 3

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 3

Post by Ewewewno »

Thought I should post after lurking for a while.
Bubz is immature, now she has a baby she should grow up, shes really gone downhill.
Her vids are only about pooping, farting, vomit, peeing, complaining.
I have just unsubscribed :roll:

Ewewewno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ewewewno »

Alcana wrote:
ZiziKim wrote:Image
So cute :roll:

:FU:
is there supposed to be a meaning behind this? :?
Her moustache :rofl:
She looks like a granny lol
and again farts?

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

Ewewewno wrote:
Alcana wrote:
ZiziKim wrote:Image
So cute :roll:

:FU:
is there supposed to be a meaning behind this? :?
Her moustache :rofl:
She looks like a granny lol
and again farts?
Haha yes! :rofl:

It's a screenshot from one of her videos. Now, you can depict whatever you want from this.
There is no need for me to write an essay on her cute appearance or her inspiring quote about farts.

Basically, her content is crap.

:?

anonymous_123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anonymous_123 »

DISCLAIMER: I am a long-time lurker, this will probably be my only post, and this is totally a subjective opinion :tu:

Bubz = fail.

I used to adore her, thinking she was down to earth, sweet, and creative. What a fail on my part!

1. She is disgusting. Enough said.
2. She sucks at makeup. Even she acknowledges this, I think.
3. Her vlogging is uninteresting, gross, and actually makes me sick. I had to stop watching them ages ago.
4. She can't take criticism and deletes critical comments. She's passive aggressive towards any legitimate criticism using that stupid scrunched up face of hers.
5. Bubz is always using the excuse, "Sorry guys... I don't have time to do _____" Um no, Bubz, you have 24 HOURS IN A DAY just like everyone else. Why can't she just say, "Sorry guys... I didn't feel like doing ______?" At least that would be honest!
6. Life is so easy for her -- which is fine, I would be happy for her but she complains about everything!
7. TIM IS DISGUSTING, UGLY, AND RUDE. Yet she is so attached to him. Who would she be without Tim? WHO KNOWS! HE IS HER LIFE!
8. Lastly, Isaac. She is blessed to have a vessel of pure innocence in her home and yet she treats him like a burden and a dress-up doll. She has ZERO respect for him, sticking eyelashes and underwear on his head. She did not deserve to have a child. Have you noticed in all of her photos with him, she never smiles with her teeth? WTF.

Sorry for the long post GG. :?

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

^bubz is never really smiling with her teeth. not a bad thing, i do the same, i think it looks so dumb when i smile with my teeth.

but i agree with everything you said. i used to love her, and i still like her old videos and vlogs but ever since she started vlogging weekly i've seen a side of her that i never wanted to see...

rabu
Learner
Learner

Post by rabu »

I don't understand how she can have 2+ million subscribers on her beauty channel?! Her videos aren't even good quality. As for her recent vids about her new motherhood, I think she mentioned very early on (in one of the "secret pregnancy vlogs") that the pregnancy happened much sooner than they expected, and that they didn't think they will start a family so quickly after marriage. So that may explain her incessant ranting about being a new mom.

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

A part of me feels that she needs to learn to live with the hand she's been dealt and get on with it. It's not like she's an unmarried single teenage mother, most of which have to work even harder than her and still complain, because that's life and there's no point ranting over something like that. So what if Isaac wasn't planned? Lots of babies aren't planned. She has the money to practically give the world to Isaac but she's taking it for granted by being selfish and only thinking about her wants and needs. It's just so infuriating, she acts as if she and whatsit had no time to plan and research parenting. It's almost as if they didn't have 9 months to prepare for Isaac.
I'm certain that if they have another baby and if it's a girl, Lindy will treat her better, but even then I can see Lindy just treating her like a doll - as she already does with Isaac.

anonymous_123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anonymous_123 »

Alcana wrote:^bubz is never really smiling with her teeth. not a bad thing, i do the same, i think it looks so dumb when i smile with my teeth.
Oh yeah, good point!

fyreandblood
Learner
Learner

Post by fyreandblood »

The "FREEEDOM" thing just pissed me off. Isaac is such an easy baby, and it looks like he was even easygoing while teething. My four month old loses her shit every night now because of teething, and I still can't bear to be without her. I'm relieved when she naps or goes to sleep because she NEEDS to sleep and rest, not because OMG I'M FREE. They don't even play with Isaac! And if she resented him wanting to eat all the time, she should have just bottlefed from the start. I wish I was as lucky as she is. I can't breastfeed because my baby has horrible mouth issues that I don't have the money or insurance to fix. She is so privileged and lucky. It upsets me so much when I hear people like her complaining.

I'm a single mom who lives with my mom. My mom works full time and I'm at home taking care of my daughter, cleaning, and finishing up my post-bacc degree. I was the one who got up in the middle of the night with no help, because my mom is in her 50s and I won't have her taking care of a baby at night for me. However, I feel so lucky being able to spend time with my baby, because SO MANY MOMS have to work and send their tiny bbs to daycares! And there are tons of moms who don't even get help EVER. Bubz had a freaking doula taking care of her for the most difficult newborn stage. I got up at night with fevers and mastitis to take care of my baby and it was nice despite the lack of sleep. Honestly, I love that my baby depends on me and needs me and that I can help her. It doesn't seem like Bubz is there at all. Motherhood can be fun and easy if you let it be. Like if she put Isaac down for naps and had some structure (after three-four months, breastfed babies generally feed every 2-2.5 hours or sometimes more) around feedings. He also seems like a baby who doesn't mind being alone, which is an important skill to develop. Put him under a play gym with stimulating toys for a bit, or roll around on a mat with him, play music for him! Put the dogs up behind a freaking gate! My four cats leave my baby alone because I trained them to, freaking train your dogs (especially since dogs are easier to train).

I DON'T GET WHY THIS IS SO HARD FOR HER. Ughhh sorry for the rant everyone.

Branflakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Branflakes »

It's been how long since she's had Isaac and she just put him in her vlog intro???? For like half a second?? Okay then. :roll:

sruoy_ave4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sruoy_ave4 »

Omfg...that intro....hahahaha....i can't...

Her minions must have been frothing at the mouth over the thumbnail and issac is there as a blip. A. BLIP.

Fuck me, she is so desperate to go back to her old life. And then immediately in the comments she puts how she misses the old intro.

I was going to applaud her for finally making an effort by putting Isaac (whose actually getting quite adorable now) in the into but I'm too busy reassembling my ass after laughing it off.

Best part: minions are confused. you can tell they want to say it's shit but miss passive aggressive might get her groove on lol they're scared.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

The new intro is so shit & you can tell she thought she was so clever using the little frame & things on sticks (totally stolen from one of her friends... engagement parties/baby showers or something btw)

She should have just recreated the same opening she always had but just have an extra scene with isaac popping up on her lap?
Honestly.

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

She talks about missing the old intro.
What's there to miss about it? The music is the same. The concept is the same. The only difference is Isaac is in the new one (for like less than a second). I thought she was going to do a happy family thing but it's tim and her, tim and her, tim and her, dogs, Isaac.
She also spoke about how she regrets not spending a lot of time with the dogs now a days. Really? She's at home with the dogs 24/7! Why is it that she have no time to see the dogs?!! And they take up half of her vlogs every time.
She made it seem like her life is so busy. Like she's running back and forth but I higly doubt it. And it's obvious off camera she have loads of time.
I try my best to give her benefit of the doubt about resenting Isaac. I want to believe she truly loves him. She probably does but it's clear that she rather have her old life before the baby. Every time she reminiscence about something it's always about how life used to be. How she miss it being just her and tim. How she have time for herself. How the dogs used to be the center of her life.

Isaac is adorable. I literally smile every time he smiles. He's those babies that make you happy whenever you look at them. She should be bless to have him.
If she is smart, she should stop talking about her past and focus on what God have blessed her with.

misslittlelime
Learner
Learner

Post by misslittlelime »

Did anyone catch the part in her newest vlog where she mentioned Domo pooped in her lap???????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

stormy_pink
Learner
Learner

Post by stormy_pink »

misslittlelime wrote:Did anyone catch the part in her newest vlog where she mentioned Domo pooped in her lap???????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Yes! How is her dog not even trained enough to know it can't poop on it's owner... wtf.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

haven't watched her vlogs in a while but when you guys mentioned the new intro, i just had to check.. poor isaac. he's there for not even a second. not that he cares but come on lindy.. she says she misses the old intro already. can't blame her, it was much better

GoP1kachuGo
Talker
Talker

Post by GoP1kachuGo »

I would be so happy to have such an adorable baby like Isaac he is the happiest baby ever and you can tell he's going to be intelligent when he's older as he's so... aware? I really dislike this quality in Lindy how she just focuses on the past :x I came on here just as I saw the new intro (which featured Isaac for literally less than a second) and then her whole I never get to spend any time with my doggies *poor crying face*
What is wrong with her?! Sorry I know that's mean but Isaac is going to be so upset when he's older and sees how much she resented him. It's totally ridiculous. Even in the comments section everybody was asking her to make the intro longer for Isaac. They could have done it in the way of Lindy, then Lindy and Tim, then Lindy, Time and dogs and then Isaac pops out and they're one big happy family. But instead Isaac is treated even worse than the dogs!
Sorry I'm just ranting -_- I'm so annoyed and upset for poor sweet Isaac. He is literally the best part of every vlog and I wish she'd show him more often.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

GoP1kachuGo wrote:I would be so happy to have such an adorable baby like Isaac he is the happiest baby ever and you can tell he's going to be intelligent when he's older as he's so... aware? I really dislike this quality in Lindy how she just focuses on the past :x I came on here just as I saw the new intro (which featured Isaac for literally less than a second) and then her whole I never get to spend any time with my doggies *poor crying face*
What is wrong with her?! Sorry I know that's mean but Isaac is going to be so upset when he's older and sees how much she resented him. It's totally ridiculous. Even in the comments section everybody was asking her to make the intro longer for Isaac. They could have done it in the way of Lindy, then Lindy and Tim, then Lindy, Time and dogs and then Isaac pops out and they're one big happy family. But instead Isaac is treated even worse than the dogs!
Sorry I'm just ranting -_- I'm so annoyed and upset for poor sweet Isaac. He is literally the best part of every vlog and I wish she'd show him more often.
You don't get it, do you? Isaac is going to DESTROY her career (because yes, she has a career guys! :rofl: ) She also misses her dogs sooo much, that's why she has gone in this 5 star resort in Thailand for a week (see her Facebook), without them or Isaac.

Don't you get that her life is so hard, this trip was IMPOSED on her, she HAD to get it, because being a full-time rich stay-at-home mum is sooo tiring! Cry. Me. A. River.

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

Just watched the intro, I actually can't believe Isaac is in it for less than a second - I thought people were exaggerating! You really have no time to focus on him at all!

So she's in Thailand now? What's with the #isaacdoesn't care hashtag - trying to pretend that it's ok to leave your baby behind? And she misses the dogs.... But not Isaac?

I'm looking forward to her last vlog there, where she gets emotional because she has to get back to her life.

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

Lol @ #isaacdoesntcare followed by #imissmydogs. And that was it.

She mention she's going to s. Korea with her mom and sister in two months or so??

Return to “Bubzbeauty”