Ingrid's (unhealthy?) Relationship with Food

sunshine21

Re: Ingrid's (unhealthy?) Relationship with Food

Post by sunshine21 »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Wait, would Joey's idea of a lot of sushi be more or less than the average person's idea? Lol I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not followong Joey anymore but when I visited the Joey thread a couple of times last year they were talking about Joey being afraid of unhealthy food, like in his vlogs he would say that he only eats chicken and he'd never eat anything with cheese and he was also rude when he said something about Meghan's big portion of frozen yogurt and stuff like this.

tps
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tps »

astyle wrote:
tps wrote:So with the whole "why she lying" re: Joey and sushi...maybe we've been thinking about it all wrong. If she is doing this whole starvation/'healthy' diet thing to fit in with the new boyfriend, perhaps she really did scarf down all that sushi since she wasn't under his watchful eye for the first time in who knows how long.
I honestly do believe she ate a lot of sushi. I def. agree w/ you and think that this was her binge/guilty pleasure treat away from the BF's watchful eye. Either that or I think she really didn't eat anything all day just so she can fill up on the calories of the sushi... just sayin'

Yeah, you worded it much more thoroughly than I did, but that was exactly what I was trying to say- haha thanks!

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

[instagram][/instagram]

Handing out and stuffing my face with my favorite food in the whole world… DONUTS!! Smudged my Colorlicious lip gloss, but it was totally worth it! #instaGLAM #iamacovergirl

Stuffing your face, eh, Ingrid? More like thinking about maybe having a bite of donut and deciding against it... :?

ETA: special note: do not try to post those little emoji boxes from instagram descriptions because for some reason the post will not go through

miriam78
Learner
Learner

Post by miriam78 »

We all know she didn't even try that donut

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

She probably washed her hands after she touched it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Who is she trying to kid? :?

eyebrowqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by eyebrowqueen »

This thread is basically making fun of someone you suspect to have an eating disorder. Fucked up, man.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

^ If people would read the entire thread (which isn't very long) they would see that a mod has already commented on the situation, and they will continue to monitor the thread. We aren't making fun of her for having an eating disorder - Ingrid is in a completely different situation where she has a lot of young girls looking up to her. They see someone who is stick skinny and is constantly talking about unhealthy food. Us posters recognize she isn't actually eating the food, and it's very irresponsible to give a false impression of what she's eating. If I looked up to Ingrid as a teenager, I'd be really sad knowing that I can't just eat all the crap she eats and look like her.

If you have a problem with this thread, PM the mods. But don't tell us we're fucked up.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

This conversation happened constantly in her general thread and clogged it up. Thus, a separate thread was made. If you had an issue with stuff like this being discussed then you could have commented on it long ago, because, again, it happened CONSTANTLY in all of her threads. It being in a separate place makes no difference. If you have an issue you can take it up with the mods, who, as was already said, are aware of this thread and see no issue with it at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Seriously the only problem with this thread right now is everybody bitching at us for creating it. Weve been over why this thread was created and why the thread is allowed to remain open. Just get over it and if you have nothing if substance to contribute...you don't need to be here.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

I wonder if she's going to do more holiday recipes this year, since her previous ones involved Nutella and other foods that would be considered indulgent. I noticed she hasn't made a "cooking" video since the 4th of July, unless you count that crumb she ate for breakfast in her "I woke up late" video.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

pinkbows wrote:My pain issue right now is that fact that Mister Chrnov sees how skeletal she's gotten, but obviously hasn't done or said anything to her. I know a lot of guys that care would say something to their girlfriend. I've lost pounds here and there, and my boyfriend has always expressed horror over how tiny I get, and concern over how little I eat; so much, that he now takes it upon himself to look after me and check up on me regarding the issue. Any caring boyfriend would give a shit.
Wait...how do we know he hasn't?

I mean I'd assume with how the past has gone that she'd listen to anything her boyfriend would have to say, but maybe this time she really is in deep? (Not saying she has any disorders.)

azure
Informer
Informer

Post by azure »

When I noticed her weight loss it reminded me of when she was with Luke, the exact same thing happened. People were saying she was trying to make herself look smaller to look like a child because she has daddy issues. Do you think this what she's doing with the new guy? Maybe she thinks she needs to be skinny to keep a guy around. Or else, she gets so wrapped up in a relationship that she neglects to eat.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

azure wrote:When I noticed her weight loss it reminded me of when she was with Luke, the exact same thing happened. People were saying she was trying to make herself look smaller to look like a child because she has daddy issues. Do you think this what she's doing with the new guy? Maybe she thinks she needs to be skinny to keep a guy around. Or else, she gets so wrapped up in a relationship that she neglects to eat.
Yeah, but she lost all that weight when she was with Luke because of the ulcer which made it hard for her to eat. And, she eventually put some weight back on and she looked really good. What's her excuse this time though?

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

I really hate when people say she has "daddy issues." Her dad died, he did not walk out on her and her mother or something. As someone who also lost my father it bugs me when people say that. Anyway I think saying she tries to be skinny to look like a child is a bit of a stretch. She is however very thin, I wish she would vlog again. It's really hard to speculate because she shares like absolutely zero about her life.

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

that's true people shouldn't assume its all about the "daddy issues, plus what do we know? ABSOLUTELY nothing. i read that there's an x-girlfriend of hers here in the site. People are wondering how her father died or what happened to him. I just want to say something, its one thing to poke fun at her by the way she dresses and does her make up and its a totally DIFFERENT thing to be asking about her private life, especially a part of her life that affected her a lot. I hope that if x-girlfriend does know what happened, to have some decency and simply stay quiet. Just be the better person and if she did ditch her for whatever reason and ended their friendship, oh well... but don't be putting her private life out there. <3
Image Image

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Mary (the ex friend) was really good about not crossing any personal lines Ingrid didn't seem to want to open and mentioned that a few times, the most private thing she told us was how Ingrid didn't respond to her messages.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Jessy wrote:I really hate when people say she has "daddy issues." Her dad died, he did not walk out on her and her mother or something. As someone who also lost my father it bugs me when people say that. Anyway I think saying she tries to be skinny to look like a child is a bit of a stretch. She is however very thin, I wish she would vlog again. It's really hard to speculate because she shares like absolutely zero about her life.
"Daddy issues" is an umbrella term for exactly what the words mean. She might have father issues from her father's passing. Why would it bug you about that? Death can cause a bunch of emotional issues for people. I lost a family member and it still emotionally affects me. Her dad pretty much raised her more than her mom because her mom was sick. She's even mentioned that they were joined at the hip. For her to lose her dad very unexpectedly as a teenager, it would have some effect on her future. It all depends on the person. I think you are seeing it from only one side.

Has anyone ever outright accused her of trying to be trying to mimic a child? I've never thought that of her. I think it's more a sense of control because she's trying so hard to be this new person and this is her only control for herself.

She'll probably never vlog again. She has nothing to show. She doesn't want to expose what a fraud she is.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I thought her mom didn't get sick until years after her dad died.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

an0n wrote:I thought her mom didn't get sick until years after her dad died.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. I thought Ingrid said that her mother was the one who worked and her father was more of a stay-at-home dad. (I think he still worked it's just that given his job he could do it while at home) Anyways, because he was more or less a stay-at-home dad he was the one who would go to parent teacher interviews, be there when Ingrid was sick, cook dinner etc etc.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”