Bethany on Project Runway

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

Bethany on Project Runway

Post by Emerald »

Did anyone see her on Project Runway? What are your thoughts?

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bethany on Project Runway

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

I didn't see her as I don't have TV - does anybody know where I could catch the show online? I'd appreciate it very much! :)

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:I didn't see her as I don't have TV - does anybody know where I could catch the show online? I'd appreciate it very much! :)
http://watchseries.lt/serie/project_runway

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Thank you very much! Just finished watching it. :)

Somebody mentioned this on the main thread, but it certainly did sound like Heidi said Bethany Moto! Just thought that was a tad unprofessional.

As for Bethany, I think she did very well! I was under the impression she would be too nice, but she wasn't. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't nasty or anything, I just wasn't expecting her to give critiques on the outfits. I feel a bit bad for her though because she looked uncomfortable near the end of the show when the judges were inspecting the outfits close up. I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of Heidi and I feel like she was giving off, "I'm better than you" vibes towards Bethany.

All in all I think she did very well. I'll admit her outfit choice was a bit odd, but she was mature, well spoken, and she gave out good advice.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Bethany did ok better than what I thought she'd do although it seems her opinions weren't valued much, and she didn't seem to comfortable with the other judges.

I really think that Bethany being on the show was very beneficial for her , I'm sure this has some what broaden her views of fashion and maybe we'll see her experiment with different clothing and expand on her vocabulary and opinions.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Did Bethany ever mention being on project runway? I feel like she does all these things in secret and never mentions it even though she wouldn't get to do anything without her viewers.

Also the outfit she wore on the show :barf:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

byebyebye1 wrote:Did Bethany ever mention being on project runway? I feel like she does all these things in secret and never mentions it even though she wouldn't get to do anything without her viewers.
She obviously wasn't allowed to say anything before but she was tweeting about it quite a bit. I don't think she's mentioned it in a video though.

Her outfit was pretty bad but I feel like they also wanted to make her look like the young junior person and frankly its really her style from what we've seen in videos. Is it something from her line? Cause that would also explain it.

I thought she did a really good job though, especially compared to a lot of the guest judges.

About Hedi saying her name wrong I think it was just her accent.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

To me she did okay. I'm surprised she said the word sexy lol. She kinda kept repeating herself with different adjectives while judging the good looks. Nina and Zac defiantly outdid her with judging.

jewels931
Learner
Learner

Post by jewels931 »

Tbh it feels like Project Runway is getting a little desperate with their guest judges. I did squeal a little (ok, a LOT) when Garance was on because I just love her, but it just didn't seem right to have Bethany on.

Idk, maybe I'm just being snobby.

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”