Tanya Burr, the copycat!

Craddo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr, the copycat!

Post by Craddo »

I stopped following Tanya ages ago, something about her just struck me as phoney and she seems like she's trying to make a name for herself by hanging around more talented and original people and just copying them. This thread just proves it!

Turtleoftruth
Talker
Talker

Post by Turtleoftruth »

I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
I personally find it SO cringeworthy that she made a youtube channel and instead of thinking of her own name - used her boyfriend's sisters' channel name with a 2 in it hahahahah :rofl:

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Turtleoftruth wrote:I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
I personally find it SO cringeworthy that she made a youtube channel and instead of thinking of her own name - used her boyfriend's sisters' channel name with a 2 in it hahahahah :rofl:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a vague impression that it was the pixiwoo sisters who thought it was a great idea to have Tanya's username as pixi2woo. Anyone can confirm this?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

effervescence wrote:
Turtleoftruth wrote:I can't see anyone mention this anywhere on this thread - but the biggest 'copycat' thing Tanya has done hasn't been mentioned! Her USERNAME!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a vague impression that it was the pixiwoo sisters who thought it was a great idea to have Tanya's username as pixi2woo. Anyone can confirm this?
One of them made her channel (I want to say Nic?) and chose that name for her. I think John's girlfriend had an account that was like pixi3woo or something similar as well.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

ECH wrote:
effervescence wrote:
One of them made her channel (I want to say Nic?) and chose that name for her. I think John's girlfriend had an account that was like pixi3woo or something similar as well.
God, that's almost worse, isn't it? So cringeworthy!

And it just makes things difficult, right? I remember when I were new to YT, and I heard somewhere that pixiwoo were great, and I found Tanya instead, and couldn't see what the fuss were about...

English is not my first language

letswiki
Informer
Informer

Post by letswiki »

ECH wrote:
effervescence wrote:
john's ex is 'jemimalou' now, was she pixi3woo?

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zqYD ... uQJnJKbBEA yep.

ETA, again: "sam did make and help me with my pixiwoo3 channel"

greenockdiva
Learner
Learner

Post by greenockdiva »

I cant find the video but didnt she once buy the exact same hoody as joey graceffa??

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

This outfit Image looks so much like what zoe wore yesterday: Image (sorry there isn't a proper pic of zoe whole outfit)

28bran
Informer
Informer

Post by 28bran »

Hahah HaateeU, your sig works so well with your post :D :D :D :D

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

I love that she copied it the NEXT day.

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

Not sure if this one's been mentioned but in this vlog at 5.04 Zoe mentions that Tanya has the same hat as her.

28bran
Informer
Informer

Post by 28bran »

If you look on her blog, there's a holiday picture of her and Jim kissing on a boat. Posed the same way that the really popular (but fake) zalfie boat picture is. I think she gets mad that people don't obsess over her relationship like they do with Zoe's.

Sable
Talker
Talker

Post by Sable »

I actually love this thread, howling laughing! We all knew this trait of hers but it is so funny when it is clear to see in white and black ha!

As for the comment about whether is Tanya famous in Norwich and everyone knows who she is? Ha, no!

I knew who she was when I was there at uni for three years because I had always watched YouTube. I often saw Sam and Nic and Tanya and Jim around Norwich but there weren't crowds oogling them or paparazzi. They were just normal people on the street. When I was with all my uni friends a couple of times and had to explain who they were when I was pointing them out I think they thought it was weird that I knew who people off of YouTube were! They were just kind of like 'Oh right... anyway!'

We are all 18+ though so not Tan Tan's demographic. I never really elaborated on her much and she wasn't even that cringey then! I think had I shown them who she was now they would of all cracked up laughing that I was watching some baby talking girl. I think although people don't always like the Pixiwoo sister's they at least aren't cringey like Tanya.

I must say however, Nic and Sam look even more stunning in real life than on video!

doodle
Learner
Learner

Post by doodle »

New copy!! In her vlog she was eating carrots and hummus,exactly the same as what Niomi made in her last video

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

HAHA! She's bought the same jumper as Niomi and Zoe in her new vlog!!

Turtleoftruth
Talker
Talker

Post by Turtleoftruth »

^ came here to say that haha! She's so shameless about the fact she buys things to try and copy off her friends!

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

HaateeU wrote:This outfit Image
Dat penis doe.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

doodle wrote:New copy!! In her vlog she was eating carrots and hummus,exactly the same as what Niomi made in her last video
:/

Really?! I know Tanya copies people a lot but some of these are a bit of a stretch. Niomi didn't invent carrot sticks and hummus.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I just had a look through her new "collection" for Very, and I have to say that nearly every piece looked very similar to other items that I've seen her wear recently. I'd love to know just how much input she had into the clothing. All the dresses are very "Tanya". High necked and too short really. The photos also look quite overstyled and photoshopped to me as well. The end result is just rather boring and blah.
This jumpsuit that she designed reminds me a lot of this one from reiss.

I'm also sure that I saw her wear a dress exactly like this from Topshop but in white?

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim and Tanya eventually moved to Brighton.

Return to “Tanya Burr”