MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissGlamorazzi General Thread Part 9

Post by lolita_blah »

PinkPhoenix wrote:The comments on her stupid running late video are 90% hate. This girl has nowhere to go but down.
Reading the comments on the video....
:love2:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Her going downhill, getting more and more hate comments and dislikes reminds me of Blair becoming irrelevant after only doing sponsored shit like puffs (but at least Blair's personality was still genuine, Ingrid's is fake as hell) :lol:

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

I can't believe how insufferable this girl became. Even during the Lewk era she was way more tolerable.

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

I'm far from being her fan but is she really going downhill? Her subscriber growth might have slowed down but she is getting exposure/opportunities like that tv show, Cover Girl, TCA etc. not to mention her other sponsorships.

I don't understand it. There are a few beauty gurus who have almost the same subscriber count or higher but they aren't getting as much exposure outside of YT. Like Andreaschoice of Bubz or gurus like that. I don't watch them though so I might just be unaware

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I started watching Ingrid during the Luke-era and I actually liked her back then. She seemed really down to earth, used more drug store products, and seemed like she was actually trying to target 17+ girls. Now It's like watching someone age in reverse. She tries so hard to label herself now (what a WEIRDO), acts extremely young, and isn't genuine. I know a lot of people don't like Ingrid during the Luke phase but going back and watching those videos, she is so much more tolerable, her age, and believable.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

ntl072904 wrote:I'm far from being her fan but is she really going downhill? Her subscriber growth might have slowed down but she is getting exposure/opportunities like that tv show, Cover Girl, TCA etc. not to mention her other sponsorships.

I don't understand it. There are a few beauty gurus who have almost the same subscriber count or higher but they aren't getting as much exposure outside of YT. Like Andreaschoice of Bubz or gurus like that. I don't watch them though so I might just be unaware
They are not f***ing their boss.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Also, they do sponsorships but they might not have sold their souls for money like Ingrid? That might be it,

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

^ I guess so. I've felt for a long time that between her Luke phase and now, Ingrid didn't actually change, she just got a different boyfriend. Her nature as a copycat remained and she just has different people to obsessively copy now. Her bf and lisaflip (whom she wasn't close to until she got this new bf).

These two people combined have made her worship money, fame, profit, etc. to please them and grow Big Frame. Luke also wanted those things, but more for himself. He used her in a different way, so she acted in a different way with him too.

OkFineIllDoIt
Debater
Debater

Post by OkFineIllDoIt »

itsmebitches wrote:Also, they do sponsorships but they might not have sold their souls for money like Ingrid? That might be it,
OT but who is the drag queen in your signature?

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Cannot believe she done a face mask when running late?! I wouldn't even do that if I was up EARLY! Once I woke up an entire hour and however many mins late for college, shot out of bed, brushed my teeth, threw on any clothes and put on a tiny bit of make-up and ran out the door and practically the whole way to college. (I got food when I was there, somehow got there early????) Anyway, no way in hell did I have the time to do everything she done!

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

^ Even though I didn't like Luke himself and the way he treated her (e.g. showing her off, trying to make money off of her...) I think that she was actually very genuine at that time and Luke encouraged her to do high quality videos. Yes, we saw her in all of those colorful child-like clothes in her vlogs but if you look at her instagram she usually looked put together when going out (not just to the supermarket or Target but properly going somewhere) and she also acted mature. So, I definitely think that she felt much more comfortable when she was with Luke. I guess she just needs a boyfriend with whom she can be comfortable and herself as with Luke and Joey and someone who is not involved in the YT business AT ALL.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

She could have been at least a tiny bit smart with that sponsored video, but no, she's a freaking idiot and makes a video where she used a face mask a RUNNING LATE VIDEO.

She's an idiot.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Her projects with the cable show and covergirl doesn't mean much now that she's been making mistakes after each announcement.

Her video was idiotic. I bet that she didn't eat that breakfast. Who uses a face mask in the morning while running late? Is anyone curious to why her skin is so even before she puts on her foundation? I think she's using makeup before the makeup portion of the video. Her skin isn't that even.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

emmygues wrote:Her projects with the cable show and covergirl doesn't mean much now that she's been making mistakes after each announcement.

Her video was idiotic. I bet that she didn't eat that breakfast. Who uses a face mask in the morning while running late? Is anyone curious to why her skin is so even before she puts on her foundation? I think she's using makeup before the makeup portion of the video. Her skin isn't that even.
^^ + the intense lighting. Do you guys remember the discoloration she used to have on her cheek? She used to say that she did everything but never found anything to cure it. Now it has completely disappeared. How?

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

OkFineIllDoIt wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:Also, they do sponsorships but they might not have sold their souls for money like Ingrid? That might be it,
OT but who is the drag queen in your signature?
Willam Belli! The queen of everything. She has a yt too. Look at it bc it is hilarious. Her old beatdowns on the stylish are best bc she talked shit about gurus. It was amazingggg.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad »

We never created a Nugget thread and I know people hate when he is brought up but he was in Joey's vlog at Ingrid's house. I'm wondering if Ingrid is just over Nugget and that's why she doesn't post as many pictures of him or feature him in her videos. If anything you would have thought he would be in her newest video laying on her bed when she was 'waking up'.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I don't hate to bring him up. In fact he is even in my signature. It's just a touchy topic because a lot of us do actually LOVE him :) I do. And honestly the way she treated him like an object is really beyond disgusting. The general theory is that she dumped him because of the bf and the new lifestyle, and we think that he lives with her mum.

Aroma_Mel
Talker
Talker

Post by Aroma_Mel »

In Joey's vlog, Ingrid looked and acted like her Luke phase. She didn't have a lot of make up on, wasn't saying she was wierd every second, and her outfit was put together. What worried me was when Joey mentioned that she was eating a lot. They had sushi but I don't know if that's very filling especially when they were having several courses.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Mmmkay peeps, almost time for a new thread, and we need a funny name :P whether SOME PEOPLE like it or not

Suggestions?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:Mmmkay peeps, almost time for a new thread, and we need a funny name :P whether SOME PEOPLE like it or not

Suggestions?
MissScamorazzi is my favorite so far! :D

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”