Young NASA Housewife - Part 2

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young NASA Housewife - Part 2

Post by Bluel »

Thats kind of a grey area in my opinion, considering that maternity photo was posted on her private (public) facebook too and she didn't post that publically either.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

^^She doesn't have many pictures public, so she knows about privacy settings, but those two are public. Mods can remove the pic if they want to :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Oh I agree I was just saying it was a bit of a grey area in regards to one picture against the other.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

BinsBinsBins wrote:
Wonder what name they ultimately went with? Hope things turn out well for them... and I hope for her daughter's sake, Katrina has grown up a bit and stopped the poor behaviors that ultimately got her a board on here in the first place. Well, got people posting on her board. We all know she herself started her board.
I did a little searching since I had the extra time and they named her Kennedy.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Bluel wrote:
BinsBinsBins wrote:
Wonder what name they ultimately went with? Hope things turn out well for them... and I hope for her daughter's sake, Katrina has grown up a bit and stopped the poor behaviors that ultimately got her a board on here in the first place. Well, got people posting on her board. We all know she herself started her board.
GG is always right :tu: Any middle name?
RETIRED MODERATOR

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Right. Its Marie.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Marie from Katrina's name, Kennedy from Joey's job (I doubt it was the president seeing as they're Republicans lol). It's nice to have two names that relate in some way to both parents :)

Anyway, she updated her blog with a short, self reflecting post about how motherhood isn't something you can just have a plan for and that's how it will be, because things are very individual. http://youngnasawife.blogspot.co.nz/201 ... -knew.html
RETIRED MODERATOR

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

I am too lazy to go back and read through everything. Does someone have bullet points for the drama with this girl?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

chattycathy wrote:I am too lazy to go back and read through everything. Does someone have bullet points for the drama with this girl?
Made a bunch of fake GG accounts to trash other Youtube housewives (these have since been merged into the account Cleaning Ladies http://gurugossiper.com/search.php?styl ... 8&sr=posts).

Started her own section here on GG, praising herself, trashing others (mostly Jamie, The Not So Ordinary Wife)

Also started a bunch of fake Youtube accounts to comment praise on her videos and negative things on other Youtubers videos.

When it came out that people suspected, she said something in her vlogs (can't specifically remember), but she basically said it wasn't her and moved on.

Most of this is speculation as to whether it was her, or someone close to her, but she had such a small following at the time that it wouldn't make sense for her to have some crazy fan that knew a bunch of personal info and would defend her so much. So, unproven, yes, highly speculated, yes. Screenshots and merged account comments are still available in the part 1 thread though if you want to go back and read.

Moving on from that drama, her videos are rather boring actually. She tries quite hard to be rich like Jen, organised like Alejandra and have a personality, but it doesn't really come across in videos. Her husband is quiet and doesn't seem to like the camera much (unlike Don, Jen's husband). Joey also works for NASA and she likes to pimp out the NASA aspect of their life lol.

Common criticism of her meal videos was the fact that they ate a lot of cheese and barely any vegetables, also that she would buy vegetables and show them in her grocery hauls, but they'd never show up in her meals.

She announced she was pregnant, unplanned, but they were happy, maybe not ready, but happy. She then almost disappeared from Youtube, commonly speculated that it was because of her weight gain.

Fast forward to January, she gave birth to her daughter Kennedy Marie, and has only updated her blog, not her Youtube.

The only reason she is at all popular on GG (not that popular really) is the drama that surrounded the multiple accounts and catty comments about other Youtubers. So yea, I hope that gives you a general overview :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

Bluel wrote:
BinsBinsBins wrote:
Wow! I can't believe I was right on the name. That was such a shot in the dark. I can't find confirmation online, though. I guess I'm more of a good guesser than a legitimate gg p.i. :)

Regarding her blog post, I wonder what elements of her planning didn't go well. Cloth diapering, perhaps? Or breastfeeding? I can see other moms being judgemental about both of those topics. It was nice to see her honesty. To each their own.

Although knowing Katrina, she's probably got multiple accounts in her mommy groups and is creating all this drama herself. :-p

zoonews
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zoonews »

Saw throughout this thread that there's been some speculation about their financial situation. The salaries of government employees are public information. All you have to do is search the person's full name and the agency they work for. She spends plenty of time talking about how he works for OMGNASA, but not sure if she's ever mentioned their last name.

http://www.fedsdatacenter.com/federal-p ... /index.php

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^There was a link somewhat like that posted in the first thread. It at least seems like they are comfortable enough.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

He is not listed at the link. I think some confusion (at least from my posts) was not that I'm speculating that they're struggling... it was that IF they were struggling, YT vids and blog posts on mommyhood can bring in extra dough. I think they're probably fine... but not as wealthy as her idol Jen Ross.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^Just search their surname, no first name. It comes up.
I'm not sure what the living costs are in Florida, but his salary has gone up steadily each year. It's better than I thought actually, obviously they aren't in the Jen Ross state of financial bliss, but I don't think they're scrounging pennies off the floor either. I just looked up the average income in their county and he makes well above that. For some reason they kinda just give off the vibe of being not financially comfortable, maybe they have a lot of debt, maybe we just get that vibe, idk.

I'd day this is the financial order of the housewives that often get compared:

Jennifer Ross (MHWL & OLJ)
Jen (How Jen Does It)
Katrina (YNHW)
Jamie (NSOW)

Purely speculation, but that's how it seems.
RETIRED MODERATOR

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

Ah, you can't include "NASA" in the search and then he pops up. Not bad, not bad. Not super comfortable, but considering where they live, totally doable. And I agree with you, Dip, Jamie is definitely the lowest on the list. They actually do seem like they struggle!

Hope they're doing well with the new baby.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I just searched last name, first and he came right up.

I definitely agree with the order of those housewives too. Its clear from their videos who struggles the hardest but tries to act like they don't.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

How the F did she have her baby already??? It's been 9 months? :o

What's their last name? Isn't it P*t*rson? Nothing shows up for me.

Anyway, I knew Joey had to make good money. The only one who lies and fakes it is Jamie. (And speaking of Jamie, wtf is her last name? I still haven't figured it out, even though people have talked about it).

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Honorary Melissa wrote:How the F did she have her baby already??? It's been 9 months? :o

What's their last name? Isn't it P*t*rson? Nothing shows up for me.

Anyway, I knew Joey had to make good money. The only one who lies and fakes it is Jamie. (And speaking of Jamie, wtf is her last name? I still haven't figured it out, even though people have talked about it).
^^I'll PM you
RETIRED MODERATOR

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Jamie will probably look it up too (if she hasn't already) and seethe. There is no way Colby makes anything close to what Joey does. They wouldn't be living the way they do if he did. Joey makes at least double what Colby does.

And remember when some loon was saying Katrina was going to be on welfare and there was no way Joey made decent money? Like, he works for NASA/the government. As an engineer. Of course he does. :?

Guhracie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Guhracie »

Oh geez, these are hard videos to watch. Who are the other similar vloggers you keep referring to? Links would be appreciated!

Return to “Young NASA Housewife”