HeyCheri - Part 3

Re: HeyCheri - Part 3

Post by Guest »

rooibostree wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:20 pm
passingthrough wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:22 pm
Wow!! I mean we suspected but now we KNOW!

tinysweetheart-calipetite is definitely Heycheri AKA Sherilynn Macale! There's no doubt you can even hear Mylo and see her face a couple of times.

Camgirls can make bank but she's not very good. I wonder why she didn't stick with the findom instead of going this route?

WOW this is gold!!

Omg and in one clip, she said, "I thought I banned everyone from california from entering this chat. How did you get in here?" OMG she banned it so that her family and friends/colleagues can't find it! How did y'all find it? Sucks for her cuz I'm not from California :rofl:

I am laughing :D I guess when all your dreams fail, and your CMO delusions can't pay the bills, this is what you do. I'm now positive that she got this boob job just so she can video cam, and not just so she can "wear cute clothes" like she said. I don't know why or how she kept lying to her friends that she made 10k just from doing twitch streams and 2 model shoots. Her lifestyle is definitely not supported by her $0.25 from doing a twitch stream, and even her acquaintance saw through her shit.

I hope this gets out. I wonder how her family will react
Firs time poster but long time lurker on here. I had an old account that I can never recall due to "mom brain". Lol.

I don't think its banned in california, I am literally living in her hometown and I can view it. This is just so sad. I used to watch her old videos on youtube way back then and even saw her once at a Target but didn't really think it was her til i asked her on instagram. This was around 2013 when I just moved here. Being someone who suffers with issues with mental health and also a mom, her current life now makes me sad. She seriously needs help at this point and its sad because once you put yourself out there on the internet, you can never take it back. She's already gone above and beyond and sharing the same ethnicity just makes it even more sad. But oh well, she's a grown adult and that she has to realize it herself. Hopefully she finds the right people and guidance so she can live a normal life later on. Maybe many years later she'll find a man who hasn't seen her stuff online and if she does change to accept her. Tsk tsk..

botchedboobjob
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by botchedboobjob »

ZenCat wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:26 am
Tony was the best thing that ever happened to her. He was a simple guy but nice, normal and stable. Now she's rolling around in bed letting internet pervs control her vibrator for tips, and doing that horribly. He must be so relieved to get away from her and move on. She would have been a toxic force in his life, like she always is. He's proven he has the patience of a saint to be with her hideous ass for so long AND pay her rent.

Good on you Tony, we're rooting for you. Hope you get Mylo back.

Another long term lurker, first time poster here. I've also met Cheri in passing a few times, and I get updates from a friend of mine who is still actively friends with her. I've skimmed through the posts here, and can agree with your assessment of Cheri... She's narcissistic, self-absorbed, and straight up ignorant. All of that is definitely true. BUT one of the things that I wanted to respond to here is about Tony, who I also share a number of mutual friends with, unrelated to my Cheri connection. Tony is far from "nice, normal, and stable..." It's possible that he's cleaned up his act recently, but when I knew him, he was kind of a piece of trash and no where near the saint that you describe him to be. Him and Cheri honestly deserve each other, because they're both manipulative and emotionally abusive when it comes to relationships. I by no means think that Cheri is a good person, but I can say with confidence that a lot of the abuse she would talk about with Tony is at least loosely based on reality. He is in fact a very toxic person, and I really feel for his new girlfriend who probably hasn't seen that side of him yet. When Tony doesn't get what he wants, or when someone calls him on his behavior, he turns into the biggest man child ever. I've witnessed him becoming verbally abusive to some of his best friends when under the influence, and being emotionally manipulative to get what he wants. I've heard from a friend that when he is on a ton of coke (he had a substance use problem at least up until a few months ago, if it's not current) he also gets physically aggressive and violent. It's no wonder that he saw something in Cheri, and vice versa. Honestly, it makes sense that he's pretty awful, because I don't think Cheri would be able to secure someone "nice, normal, and stable" to begin with.

Amyvu314
Learner
Learner

Post by Amyvu314 »

What is Tony’s Instagram? I’m curious to see what he looks like and also his new GF.

botchedboobjob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by botchedboobjob »

Amyvu314 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:23 pm
What is Tony’s Instagram? I’m curious to see what he looks like and also his new GF.
His IG handle is toekneewalker !

Amyvu314
Learner
Learner

Post by Amyvu314 »

Thanks! Just checked out his IG. Just going on looks alone, they were an odd couple. He is rather handsome and she is like a 4 or 5 out of 10 in the looks department. I wonder how they met and got together.

Toeknee_Reno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Toeknee_Reno »

MasterOfNothing wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:42 am
Toeknee_Reno wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:13 pm
That's disgusting if she has Mylo in the room while she's cam whoring.
If it helps, try imagining Mylo fully clothed in leftover "Oh Tiny Heart" dog scarves.
BARF! I saw on Twitter that Mylo is still with her parents. Now she is making the excuse of him being so much happier there having a doggy playmate and she can't possibly tear him away from that :roll: #heycheri how about cut your excuses and just admit you've uploaded your pup to your parents because you can't take any responsibilities. Maybe if you cut down your streaming and camwhoring time you would have time to care for your dog and have play dates like other normal doggy parents. According to pillowtalk Mylo is under socialized and you never took care of his physical health or mental well-being. #calipetite #tinysweetheart pretty much got Mylo to keep Tony around and for the 'gram. Hate you so much Cheri! This is coming from a dog parent :love2:

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”