Beautybaby44 Part 9

ionknow
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beautybaby44 Part 9

Post by ionknow »

of course they smoke weed. do you guys know what goes on at bonnaroo(especially), coachella, raves, etc etc etc. it's drugs the entire time, weed being the least of anyone's' worries. people might as well be drinking water as commonly as they are smoking a joint. I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing harder things like molly or acid/shrooms etc....but that's just me and i'm used to that lifestyle. (went to roo so I know first hand...didn't get a chance to run into them, though.) it's all about your opinion on that kinda thing, a lot of her viewers are too young but have to realize they're older and party/smoke/drink...probably not many people here...but think about how different you were from freshman year to your senior year. I still think it was stupid to not edit that out but she'll just have to learn her lesson from it, all i'm saying is that it's not big deal to me :toad:

isabellax3
Debater
Debater

Post by isabellax3 »

I think Lindsey definitely does MDMA/Molly etc, her bracelets in her last Twitpic on her way to HardFest read "TAKE A TRIP", I'm sure her minions think that's a cute little phrase about a road trip but it's clearly a drug/festival reference hahaha

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

I give no shits about people smoking, most people do. But it is a illegal and you shouldn't have documentation of it. It's not that hard to not film it/take pictures of you doing it because that shit can bite you in the ass

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

Can't wait to see her excuse as to why she took it down or what excuse she'll give when it is re-uploaded. :lol:

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:Can't wait to see her excuse as to why she took it down or what excuse she'll give when it is re-uploaded. :lol:
"i deleted the video on acicdent, sorry!"
"i thought the audio was off so i took it down to fix it"
"it cut off weird at the end!"

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

I personally don't smoke weed, but I don't really have a problem with it. doesn't really affect me what someone does, you know?
Most of the younger viewers probably won't even realize what it is. It's not like she was in the camera smoking a blunt omfg.
Unless some little kid asks their parent what it is and if they can get one..................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

alwayssmile wrote:the video is private now but here's a screenshot
LMAO YES!!! This is the proof I've been waiting for I love it wow

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

"It's a vase."
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

julia_roberts wrote:"It's a vase."
LMFAO :lol:

sourcherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sourcherry »

Yes the majority of us don't see a problem with Meghan being a stoner even if it's not our thing. However I can bet companies they represent might have an issue with it.

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

Didn't Amanda Bynes say that her alleged bong she threw out the window was really a vase? :lol: (or maybe it was a Ciroc bottle. I don't care enough to remember.) I could see people saying it is a vase though to cover up for Meghan. I could care less what she does in her free time, but it gave us something else to gossip about so, that was fun. :D

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Meghan doesn't work with any major companies. It's not like youtube is going to all of a sudden hit off for her. She's really only Lindsey's sister. And most people don't even know who Lindsey is.

leslieknope
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leslieknope »

I don't think anyone is too shocked or offended or frankly care too much about Meghan or Lindsey smoking, but about the bong being in the video, it's more about them being careless with what gets associated with their image/brand. They're making their money off of an audience which includes many young girls who idolize them, not to mention the sponsorships and brand partnerships they do. It would be one thing if they weren't targeting young girls, but they are, so it just seems kind of irresponsible to blatantly have drug paraphernalia in a video... You would think that Lindsey would be more careful? Think of all the viewers/money she would lose if she blatantly stated "yeah, I smoke pot etc", she's got a lot on the line.

Lindsey's usually pretty good about that, she never vlogs when she's out with drinking or whatever with friends, and she always makes up an excuse for the younger viewers "I forgot my camera", "My friends don't like being vlogged" etc etc.

That's why it surprises me the pictures Alyx has on Facebook, I mean I know she is a lot more open about stuff than other youtubers, but it's probably not the best idea to post photos of them clearly wasted/high. Here's some of the things she's posted lately...

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

leslieknope wrote:I don't think anyone is too shocked or offended or frankly care too much about Meghan or Lindsey smoking, but about the bong being in the video, it's more about them being careless with what gets associated with their image/brand. They're making their money off of an audience which includes many young girls who idolize them, not to mention the sponsorships and brand partnerships they do. It would be one thing if they weren't targeting young girls, but they are, so it just seems kind of irresponsible to blatantly have drug paraphernalia in a video... You would think that Lindsey would be more careful? Think of all the viewers/money she would lose if she blatantly stated "yeah, I smoke pot etc", she's got a lot on the line.

Lindsey's usually pretty good about that, she never vlogs when she's out with drinking or whatever with friends, and she always makes up an excuse for the younger viewers "I forgot my camera", "My friends don't like being vlogged" etc etc.

That's why it surprises me the pictures Alyx has on Facebook, I mean I know she is a lot more open about stuff than other youtubers, but it's probably not the best idea to post photos of them clearly wasted/high. Here's some of the things she's posted lately...
Are you friends with her? I can't see any of those pictures.

leslieknope
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leslieknope »

lauralovescats09 wrote: Are you friends with her? I can't see any of those pictures.
Nope, just searched Alyx on FB.

queen elle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queen elle »

I honestly have no problem with lindsey/meghan to begin with and I still don't knowing that they smoke, I always thought it was pretty obvious in the first place IMO.. yes, they probably do harder things at raves but IDK, I like these girls. Their vlogs are entertaining and think lindsey has more of that bubblegum happy pink (I don't know how else to describe it) image on her main channel because she has a younger audience and also a much larger audience than meghan. It's obvious meghan smokes weed, always has been. I just think it's funny finding out what certain youtubers do but honestly I think they should just keep it on the DL and hope there's no pics of them smoking leaked because DAMN maddi bragg got it bad. Still today, even after she addressed it, and it's been what--like a year?, there are tons of comments on every one of her videos about her smoking weed. Always. People don't get over shit like that, even on lindsey's main channel vid about school supplies there's multiple comments about the bong. I just want to see how lindsey/meghan will react to all this.. it definitely makes things more interesting, which I enjoy :D excited to see how this unfolds :rofl:

queen elle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queen elle »

I honestly have no problem with lindsey/meghan to begin with and I still don't knowing that they smoke, I always thought it was pretty obvious in the first place IMO.. yes, they probably do harder things at raves but IDK, I like these girls. Their vlogs are entertaining and think lindsey has more of that bubblegum happy pink (I don't know how else to describe it) image on her main channel because she has a younger audience and also a much larger audience than meghan. It's obvious meghan smokes weed, always has been. I just think it's funny finding out what certain youtubers do but honestly I think they should just keep it on the DL and hope there's no pics of them smoking leaked because DAMN maddi bragg got it bad. Still today, even after she addressed it, and it's been what--like a year?, there are tons of comments on every one of her videos about her smoking weed. Always. People don't get over shit like that, even on lindsey's main channel vid about school supplies there's multiple comments about the bong. I just want to see how lindsey/meghan will react to all this.. it definitely makes things more interesting, which I enjoy :D excited to see how this unfolds :rofl:

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Save as many of those photos as you can before she privates everything

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

ruby_x wrote:
foreverbowie wrote:
turtlecreek wrote:also have you noticed that her, emily and julien haven't been hanging out? wonder why...
I noticed that as well, but I am so glad cause Emily and Julien are annoying.

Anyways how does one not realize that there is a bong in the background. It really isn't shocking that Meghan smokes. I wonder if she will get medical marijuana now that she lives in California.
Has she ever mentioned having health issues? It's not like a 17 year old can just waltz in and get a medical marijuana card without legitimate health problems (eg, epilepsy). And even then, she certainly wouldn't be able to get one without her parents present.
Trust me, it is soooo easy to get. Well my friends did it about a year ago and said they had back pain and they got a card...

queen elle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queen elle »

sorry for the double post - but ya know how claudia hangs out with them? do any of you think claudia drinks/smokes/anything of the sort? cause I honestly can't imagine it.. I'm 100% aspyn does not, and I feel like if claudia keeps hanging with them then their friendship won't last long. I know this isn't aspyn's thread or claudia's lol but I never thought aspyn fit in with them.. I think she would be better off living with the people like monica, shelby, remi, etc. Also, I always saw claudia as classy, NYC kind of girl (if that makes sense) but I definitely feel like moving to LA is already changing that. What do you guys think???

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”