Deleted Post

we_disappear
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs

Post by we_disappear »

I'm pretty sure Stef is a web developer/designer, which you can make quite a lot of money from in London. Also they don't live in central.. i'm pretty sure someone said they live a bit further out? So they're probably not paying as much rent as anyone who lives central.

Post by Guest »

Yep, it's evident that the YouTube life, gleam, pseudo fame and everything that comes with it has caught up with them. That disclaimer says it all, and I agree with you, the disclaimer stinks. Because it's so pretentious and full of crap. Do these people actually forget that, by vlogging every day of their lifes, we actually get to see and know a lot about it? Going bankrupt? Come on! Stef is doing well with his ripoff website, she is constantly out of stock on her insanely overpriced makeup bags, they go on date nights every week, they travel, they have a lovely home, just to name a few.

And omg will you stop moaning about having to wrap those damn bags!! The scene where he is just winging about "working" on it from 8pm till 11pm, one would think he had just left his double shift at the sweatshop. Idiot.

Yeah. They really need their trash section.

toomuchfreetime
Talker
Talker

Post by toomuchfreetime »

I didn't watch them in a while and wanted to give it a go..first shot of the new vlog - titled Babies are twats. Really? Clicked out right away. Then went back to see what happened cause the title says CRASHED CAR. The mirror was crashed, not the car. Over and done with the Michalaks!

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

They will never know how to deal with hate, if with the very first batch they got, Stef did this

They got very little dislikes and the comments - even the "hate ones - are extremely well worded and very polite.

It really just goes to show they are not on the same level as the SJ because they aren't as famous and nowhere near the hate level those got.

I never get why Hannah doesn't clean G.'s face. He had dried green food from the time he woke up till he went to sleep.
She often leaves the house with him filled with dry food.

How hard can it be?

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

I started watching them because everyone was raving on Zoe's thread and the Saccone-Joly thread about how nice and normal this family is. As soon as I started watching, I realized how much they moaned. Everyone said it was real and it was nice to see a real family...however, I still felt they were whiny, spoiled adults. I still feel that way and am unsubscribing. Stef is a massive knobhead. They are far too pretentious; trying to act down to earth is a massive fail. They think that because neither of them grew up with money that they are so relatable...LOL no, it's all gone to their heads.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I think we should prepare ourselves for a 'zoe' like lecture on why they are vlogging and how they will give it up if showing their daily lives upsets people and they not are doing it so that 'haters' can comment on them! Stef strikes me as someone with an extremely short fuse!

TeaMonster
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaMonster »

Can I suggest a new thread for them on the trash section? I think shit hit the fan with these 2 and they have started their descent into becoming the new gleam shady, and snobby sellouts! Plus, I don't care whether they are cute or not or nice or funny, ads or no ads, drones or no artsy footage....I have absolutely NO respect for parents who film their child daily, period.

I vote for a new thread :tu:
Last edited by TeaMonster on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

lipstick jungle

If anyone finds one/ creates one, please link it here.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=14484

Did it from tapatalk so no idea if it worked properly lol
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

lipstick jungle

works fine, thanks

Oh, wait, maybe we should add this to the less talked about gurus under the H section? it's in a strange part of the site.Although... is she a beauty guru? can it be done or do we need a mod?

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

TeaMonster wrote:Can I suggest a new thread for them on the trash section? I think shit hit the fan with these 2 and they have started their descent into becoming the new gleam shady, and snobby sellouts! Plus, I don't care whether they are cute or not or nice or funny, ads or no ads, drones or no artsy footage....I have absolutely NO respect for parents who film their child daily, period.

You are cordially invited to the SacconeJoly thread :D

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

TeaMonster wrote:Can I suggest a new thread for them on the trash section? I think shit hit the fan with these 2 and they have started their descent into becoming the new gleam shady, and snobby sellouts! Plus, I don't care whether they are cute or not or nice or funny, ads or no ads, drones or no artsy footage....I have absolutely NO respect for parents who film their child daily, period.

The drone? #CAA stepped in methinks :(

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

The drone? #CAA stepped in methinks :(

Facethetruth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Facethetruth »

Is it rude saying that Grayson is a veerryys strange looking baby?

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

wow it is very quiet here...no posts this year :?

squeaky_kony
Lurker
Lurker

Post by squeaky_kony »

I love the Michalaks vlogs. They're very, very well done and I look forward to them every Sunday. We see little bits of every day as they're weekly. And Hannah never keeps the camera on if squeaky G gets hurt or anything. She always tends to him. They are always interacting with G and he is a super happy baby!

The SacconeJolys however.... can't stand them. will be moving over to their trash forum next! HAHA

Anyways, I love Hannah Maggs. <3

CritterCare
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CritterCare »

This is the best two somewhat intelligent adults can come up with? Very sad indeed...

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Haha, it seems weird that I made this thread. I don't watch them anymore. I just find stefan too obnoxious.

Jenjbboutique
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenjbboutique »

I absolutely love their vlogs. I wish me and my partner could do this as a full time job and produce such beautiful content. Although to be fair I think it's about creating memories. I think they both come across real and down to earth people.

Return to “Hannah Maggs”