UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I like how she's still lurking here in case we decide to respond to her.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by effanie »

ravenelyse wrote:That awkward moment when I'm not the youtuber raven elyse lol
That awkward moment when you are still lurking this thread/site when you're clearly far too superior to be here.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

ravenelyse wrote:That awkward moment when I'm not the youtuber raven elyse lol
That awkward moment when nobody gives a fuck who you are.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

ravenelyse
Lurker
Lurker

UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

Post by ravenelyse »

Actually no, fucks was given a few posts ago when everyone thought they knew who I was LMFAO! As I said before I read these forums and currently I should be reading about grace but everyone's talking about me :/ if you wanna talk about me so bad make me a thread! I mean I am a youtuber after all looool
Last edited by ravenelyse on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Okay bye now.

husky
Informer
Informer

Post by husky »

Maybe Grace really is 'out there fighting' when someone criticises her IRL lol :lol:

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Oooooohhh Raven I'm so embarrassed for you right now.

You ain't getting a thread mate, nobody gives a fuck about you.

I'm cringing just thinking about how embarrassed you are about begging for a thread and believing the delusion that everyone is talking about you. Not sure if there is medication available for next level narcissism..... :rofl:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

husky wrote:Image

Maybe Grace really is 'out there fighting' when someone criticises her IRL lol :lol:
im pretty sure her having to wait for a little bit isnt the "the most horrendous journey in the history of the world"
especially after the whole "MH17" disaster that just happened.. disrespectful cunt!

her plane got hit by lightning
i work for an airline.. so what probably happened was they either had to wait for the plane to get fixed, or they have to release a whole new plane to the gate which in that case can take a while as people of air traffic control need to get the new information, and everyone needs to be re-checked in on the new flight etc.
.. sometimes those are not available and then you have to wait for the plane to be fixed...
idk what happened to her,
i get that ur a paying customer and u want to get to your destination on time, but things like this get handled as fast as they can trust me, as an airline it has no benefit in taking things slow...
i cant believe she was cussing and actually cried over this... if she doesnt get her way she is just stomping her foot, and apparently throwing fits like a baby,

such embarrassing behavior @ an airport from a grown ass woman

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

She's always bragging about nearly getting into fights. Acting like an overgrown child is nothing to be proud of.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Did she say in a tweet her plane was hit by lightning? I can't find anything.

Anyway if that's the case, I wouldn't really be complaining. They have to make sure the plane is in working order b/c stuff like that could cause a plane crash. What an idiot. Do you want to die cuz you were in such a rush to get to you second vacation? I bet it didn't even take that long. Probably some hours. Worst trip ever makes it sound like the whole freaking airport shut down.
I would be crying if they didn't insist on postponing to fix or replace the plane. Especially with the crashes/weird incidents that seem to be happening this year.
I wish I could have been there to see if she threw a hissy fit, complete with lip smacking.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

ravenelyse wrote:Actually no, fucks was given a few posts ago when everyone thought they knew who I was LMFAO! As I said before I read these forums and currently I should be reading about grace but everyone's talking about me :/ if you wanna talk about me so bad make me a thread! I mean I am a youtuber after all looool

Everyone knows you're a chav, Grace, you don't need to tell us you almost punched someone.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

FrozenLeaves wrote:Did she say in a tweet her plane was hit by lightning? I can't find anything.

Anyway if that's the case, I wouldn't really be complaining. They have to make sure the plane is in working order b/c stuff like that could cause a plane crash. What an idiot. Do you want to die cuz you were in such a rush to get to you second vacation? I bet it didn't even take that long. Probably some hours. Worst trip ever makes it sound like the whole freaking airport shut down.
I would be crying if they didn't insist on postponing to fix or replace the plane. Especially with the crashes/weird incidents that seem to be happening this year.
I wish I could have been there to see if she threw a hissy fit, complete with lip smacking.
It was on instagram, on the photo of her passport, go and read it the whole conversation is ridiculous.

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

Liney wrote:Well I hope she never wears that Motel number in public. And the shorts are meant to have a loose fit, but you know Gracie.

http://www.motelrocks.com/products/Mote ... metry.html
:? how is she going to be pretend thin wearing that out?

Saneinsanity
Talker
Talker

Post by Saneinsanity »

This girl has more written on her threads than the really big (and also annoying) youtubers. Wow. She clearly pisses off a lot of people

Twitter @kimon_yo

Saneinsanity
Talker
Talker

Post by Saneinsanity »

This girl has more written on her threads than the really big (and also annoying) youtubers. Wow. She clearly pisses off a lot of people

Twitter @kimon_yo

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

her sister:

☪ Charleigh Rose ☪ @iamcharleigh_ · Jul 25

Our plane got struck by lightning. We was meant to take off nearly 2 hours ago. I'm hot. I'm fucking ill and I want to kill. (smili with a unhappy face and a knife)

first of all from my understanding the whole wait was only 4 hours in total and grace was fine as she posted on her twitter that there was a "zara" @ the airport so she spend it shopping... ofcourse

second of all.... they really need to eat some more fruits and veggies/ vitamines... both of them are aaaalways sick/ill
ive never met people that are actually ill so many times throughout a year

please next time just get on that freaking plane that got struck by lightning as u are such a brat for not wanting to wait so ur plane gets fixed

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

If you're too sick to travel maybe you should've stayed at home. It's called higher power, you dumb twat, it's not like anyone sabotaged your plane.

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

They're the biggest drama queens i've ever come across! They take the real situation and blow it up completely;
Their plane is delayed for a few hours because of a storm - they're gonna be trapped in the airport for weeks
They have a cold - they're going to die
Someone dislikes what they're wearing -they've been called the worst possible thing and must attack.
Granted, Charleigh isn't as bad as Grace, but you can see she's a massive drama just by looking at her twitter

real talk
Talker
Talker

Post by real talk »

I'm not sure if she has a thread, but Charleigh's instagram (itscharleighv) is so amusing. On her most recent picture with a bindi I commented #youarenotdesi and she deleted it almost instantly.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

real talk wrote:I'm not sure if she has a thread, but Charleigh's instagram (itscharleighv) is so amusing. On her most recent picture with a bindi I commented #youarenotdesi and she deleted it almost instantly.
she used to have her own thread but i think it got deleted or closed as she wasnt very active for awhile so there wasnt allot to talk about.. her pictures were always fun to laugh at though she had the most horrible photoshop skill

look at the attempt to make her legs skinnier, the whole wall moved :')
her and her sister are so obsessed with looking thin, they do everything except actually eating right and excercise

Return to “Grace F Victory”