Forever Maureen

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forever Maureen

Post by Fairycake »

What if we just stop posting on here? Will she just post these long ass posts on kais thread? Id still like to give it a shot. She doesnt read our posts anyway.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

It's hard to find a job, it shouldn't be so hard to keep one.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Um... low life men say that they "want to get married" so they can get the booty. Then, they keep making excuses until something new comes along.

I guess wow neat
Talker
Talker

Post by I guess wow neat »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
ladyt wrote:He doesn't want to marry you Momo.
I feel like he wouldn't even be making an effort if that was the case.
What effort? Look at him Maureen. From what you post here & I think I can speak for the rest of us- He's NOT MAKING ANY EFFORT AT ALL. Just take a good look at the latest photos you took. He hurt his poor kneezy and can't work, yet he's walking all over, posing for pictures with you! OPEN YOUR EYES GIRL!
He's a 30 year old ambitionless excuse for a man. He's an out of work by choice, cantaloupe headed, sloping shouldered obese loser, with pendulous 44DD's. At this time he probably feels you're the best he can do. He's 'settling,' Just as you are with him. We all know James is your Matt replacement. Actually anything that could pass for a male would be an okay Matt replacement with you..wouldn't it? Otherwise you wouldn't still be here, hoping we'll be impressed lol or that Kai will see your business and be sooo jealous...

Also there is no sense in lying if he really doesn't want to do it, for instance I feel like he may as well be honest.
You Maureen Lewis want honestly? LOLOLOL what a hypocrite you are. Besides, all of your tall tales, childish stunts, and lies.. Take a look into your past. Think really, really, really, really hard. EVERY guy who has ever given you a glance, you're madly in love with and there YOU ARE immediately talking marriage & babbies. Like, Matt, the great white whale Keef Beard, and pine-cone Rob. Unlike the others, who high tailed it outta there..James seems like the male (that's questionable) version of YOU. It's called desperation. And if you're too dumb to take a hint, he's going to keep making excuses, just to keep you around for oopths sex, during your fake chemo treatments

Like really why would he be saying he wants to get married if he doesn't? I think he wants to do it, but just not unless he has a job, because that is what he told me.
You answered your own question. "I THINK he wants to do it" You think? there should be no 'thinking' about it. You supposedly graduated as a communication major? wtf. COMMUNICATE. he's making obvious excuses and once again, you're delusional as fuck.

He even asked me if it seems like he keeps getting a job and then not keeping it, which I had to agree with. But at least he is honest. There is no 'seems' about it. SEAMS?? hell no, It's A FACT. If he actually asked you that, he knows you're one fry short of a happy meal and dumber than a box of rocks.. Unless you're making all of this shit up, just to troll us, because I find it hard to believe that anyone could be that naive and/or delusional.

Bottom line- Do you know whats going to happen, Momo? if you don't open your drunken, strangely photo shopped eyes to your situation, this ball-less loser is going to keep stringing you along, until the day before your 'forced' wedding and then BOOM!!! hes' going to DE-FRIEND YOU ON FACEBOOK AND DISAPPEAR!!! ..and with that, a new stalking victim will be born. :P call me a bitch, but im actually looking forward to the lulz.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Momo, you haven't answered my question about Elizabeth, James' delicate flower ex?

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
ladyt wrote:He doesn't want to marry you Momo.
I feel like he wouldn't even be making an effort if that was the case. Also there is no sense in lying if he really doesn't want to do it, for instance I feel like he may as well be honest. Like really why would he be saying he wants to get married if he doesn't? I think he wants to do it, but just not unless he has a job, because that is what he told me. He even asked me if it seems like he keeps getting a job and then not keeping it, which I had to agree with. But at least he is honest.
True, there is no sense in lying, and you should take notice of that next time you're lying about something. He is desperate to have a girlfriend(like you are desperate to have a boyfriend), so any will do. You always bring up the topic of marriage nd children VERY EARLY in the relationships you've had since we became aware of you. That's another figment of your desperation. He might've just gone along with what you wanted simply because he feels lucky that he has a girlfriend - that doesn't mean he actually wants to marry you. Anyone else would think twice about marrying someone who repeatedly comes up with excuses(i.e that he has to retained a job for three months, not have a semi-quasi-bummed knee etc). Not that your excuses for marrying are any better, though(one-upping Kai AND Madd, just not to be lonely, MARRIAGE LICENCE EXPIRATION). And to top it off, neither of you are in any place to get married. This is exactly why marriage counceling would be good for the two of you; it can either make both of you realise why your impending marriage may be a bad idea, but on the other hand it might actually clarify why you actually should be married(not that I think any of that matters to you). You claim to be intelligent, so make an actual, intelligent decision, Maureen.

Sorry for the wall of textt(not to Maureen).

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

From experience momo...a guy can say he wants to marry you a thousand times, but the 1,001 time, it's gonna be a different story. Men will say ANYTHING if it means you'll stay until a better opportunity comes along. Engagement is a trap (not always obv), quit falling for it or it'll be December when he finally leaves cans you'll be alone and out $25 or whatever your licence cost lmao

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

I remember when I was younger my friends and I would discuss how important an engagement ring was to us. Some said it wasn't important, some wanted one but didn't care how big it was or what stone. I always wanted the big diamond and not just because I thought diamonds were pretty. I knew that if my future fiance' could afford to buy me that ring and wanted me to have something so precious then he would certainly be stable enough and adore me enough to be my husband. Now, without being completely superficial... Maureen, do you feel like the ring James gave you represents both hard work on his part and how much he values you? I'm not criticizing the fact that you don't have a diamond, but he could have gone out and found you just the right semiprecious ring that he felt represented his love and that he thought you would love. Look at the little things and decide if you are willing to settle.

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

You only have to write that down if you're a felon. You want to marry a FELON, Maureen. He is just the most appealing man that you are willing to overlook a FELONY!? I give up. Marry him. Better do it soon - someone else is likely to snap him up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sugar Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Sugar Star »

What did he do?

aquaglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by aquaglitter »

So you're desperate to marry and procreate with a broke and barely employable felon who shows barely more than a fleeting interest in your nuptials and will toss you around like a decrepit rag doll on the beach even though it's hazardous to the health of a person in your alleged medical state?

I mean it sounds totally legit to me, I'm just making sure.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
sugartstar123 wrote:What did he do?
I don't believe it is my place to share that on the internet, nor do I think he would appreciate it if I do. I will simply say that he was off of his medicine for awhile and something happened as a result. But the point is he was up front with me about it and didn't try to keep it a secret. As for us getting married, since when did that become about money? In my experience you date/marry someone because you love them, not because they have a lot of money. Moreover, you are not going to find a whole lot of age-appropriate guys who are single and have a lot of money. It's just the truth. Also we don't even intend to get married until he has been employed for at least 3 months.
It became about money the second you said you couldn't afford to let your licence expire. It became about money when you said he couldn't work, which means you will be the one supporting two(or three, if your brother lives with you) on your income, and you said you can barely make ends meet with that income as it is.

One shouldn't marry for money, but it sure is nice to actually be able to live with your spouse and have a roof over your head and food on the table, but maybe that's me being picky?

aquaglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by aquaglitter »

Money is always going to be an issue when you threaten to bring kids into the mix.

Nobody is saying to wait for that rich prince to sweep you off your feet. You will be waiting forever. However, it might be wise to wait for someone for whom staying employed for 1/4 of a year isn't a ridiculously enormous challenge. Bonus points if he can afford to spend an extra 25 dollars on a new marriage license if initial plans don't work out and you need to postpone your wedding. Super mega marry him now, girl! points if he doesn't want to keep living with his mommy after he has married the alleged love of his life with whom he allegedly wants children...in order to save a measly 50 dollars a month.

Kids are expensive as hell. You were just bitching about waiting for a long time in line at the damn SOUP KITCHEN, and you can't understand why people have misgivings about you wanting to marry someone who's seemingly comfortable living in poverty and then make babies with him. He can't keep a job, you can't afford 25 bucks for a new license, neither one of y'all can DRIVE...yet you want to bring a baby into that. A baby who may have medical emergencies and need urgent care and/or transportation, neither of which you will be able to afford or provide. Nevermind clothing, routine medical care, nutrition, hygiene, and general living conditions that involve decent furniture and no roach infestations.

THAT is why money is important, you dimwit.

I also find it absolutely hilarious that you will come on this message board and tell the world about your man nutting in you while you're allegedly on chemo but revealing the charges he was convicted of that remain fully searchable online is too personal.

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

youindangergirl.gif

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

Did he decapitate someone on a greyhound bus?
ImageImageImage

Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adele FlapBag »

McQueen. wrote:
I will simply say that he was off of his medicine for awhile and something happened as a result. But the point is he was up front with me about it and didn't try to keep it a secret.
How does that make it okay, Maureen? Being off his medication doesn't excuse whatever he did. He did something serious enough to be charged as a felon and become obligated to inform his employers of it. I really don't get how you bash Kai and Matt over the tiniest things but you're making excuses for a felon.
Let's not forget her tweets about missing her Dad tho. This isn't at all surprising.

Maureen, you're crazy and full of more shit than a septic tank, but you deserve your safety and your autonomy and you deserve it ALL THE TIME, not just under the circumstances that your man is well medicated and still happy with you. Please try to understand this. Your life can be better than where it is heading right now.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

Exactly! What's to say he won't be "off his meds" again? Mooreen, I've been wined and dined, cheated on, lied to, humped and dumped, and taken advantage of. I was with a guy that lied to me about taking his medication, ended up putting me in the hospital, and tried to convince me that it was all because he didn't take some medication. I really don't like you, but everyone deserves personal safety and security. As a previously abused woman, they can tell you sweet nothings, but at the end of the day, they're still the same lying, abusive asshole. Girl, it sounds to me that he's just not that in to you. Please think LONG and HARD about this. Don't SETTLE for crap.

Now, you're just going to ignore this and post about how you got your cockroaches to perform in a chorus line...

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

OMG LOLZ Momo is so trolling. Every time she posts, another layer to the rotten onion appears. He can't keep a job... he's a felon... it was only because he's off his medication...

Honey, #1: If he's a felon he won't ever get a job, so unless you want to work two jobs and take care of him, walk now.
#2: If he's on meds to not be violent, what happens the first time your insurance won't cover the meds and you don't have cash? He kills you or the kids?

#3: Sorry, but the box might be from "Zales" but... that ring is not. I have a feeling it's more like white topaz in silver plate. I know that it's not always about the size or quality of the ring, but if he told you that's real and from Zales, he's just telling you another story.

#4: I know you are trolling, because no one is this desperate but... better hurry up. I can see why you are SO pissed Kaikai stole Matt from you. Better marry this one right away before another Kai-type steals this one, too.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

But, he isn't a good guy. You do not have the means to support your entire family, and neither does he. If you want a family, a house, and success, you cannot marry someone that cannot get a job in our society. It may be unfair, but you date to weed out people that cannot help you achieve your goals. Marrying this guy means working super hard and just getting by (if that). All those guys that want to hang out might be just as willing to "drive over water" AND can get and keep a job. Seriously, you are educated, and seem articulate, so I'm not sure why you would be forcing this unless you are totally trolling everyone.

z0mbiez
Talker
Talker

Post by z0mbiez »

Maureen, how will you ever handle a child if you think less than 4 months = a year. When it's 10 are you going to let it fend for itself because 10 = 18.

Return to “Wrestler X”