Ingrid's Girlfriends...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ingrid's Girlfriends...

Post by angelaj0921 »

KookyKiwi wrote:Ingrid kept mentioning her friends in her newest Ingrid Dishes videos. Like she has any.
Lol. What a joke!

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Luke should rewrite his song as "Ingrid has no friendzzzz" so she can always put it at the end of her videos like he used to do. :D

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She just wished happy birthday to meghanrosette. It's almost a slap in the face to Fleur
Ingrid Nilsen @missglamorazzi · 22h
Happy birthday @meghanrosette!! Hope you have DA BEST 21st!!! <3
http://twitter.com/missglamorazzi/statu ... 7684197376

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Since when is she even friends with Meghan? smh. Can take the time to write that to an acquaintance but can't wish a happy birthday to her "best friend"

kawaii95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kawaii95 »

Fleur and Ingrid aren't friends anymore? It's been awhile since I've been keeping up with YouTube. Anyone know what happened?

I feel like Fleur has fallen out with Tanya Zoella Louise etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's chosen to cut off Ingrid as well. Maybe she's jealous of Ingrid's success OR Ingrid thinks she's better than Fleur. *shrugs*

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

It's because Ingrid seems to drop all her friends whenever she gets a new boyfriend-the few times she's seen Fleur since she's been dating Chris, Chris has been there too and it's seemed almost like Fleur was an afterthought. I don't think Fleur would be jealous of Ingrid's success considering she doesn't really need YouTube to live well.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Fleur jealous of Ingrid's success? Ha! Fleur is rich on her own and she's pretty successful herself. Fleur has more than Ingrid can ever have. Ingrid might even think she's better than fleur at this point.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

kawaii95 wrote:Fleur and Ingrid aren't friends anymore? It's been awhile since I've been keeping up with YouTube. Anyone know what happened?

I feel like Fleur has fallen out with Tanya Zoella Louise etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's chosen to cut off Ingrid as well. Maybe she's jealous of Ingrid's success OR Ingrid thinks she's better than Fleur. *shrugs*
:love2:

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

So I was reading a few of Ingrid's older tweets on Topsy. Ingrid and Allison seemed to have been better friends than I thought. They called each other regularly, tweeted and so on. And I noticed this tweet:

I really wonder what happened and considering what some of her ex-real-friends/classmates/coworkers said I guess she just ditched her after getting more serious with Luke.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

i remember they did the friends tag and i thought they were really close!!! (but i remember when she was in videos with fleur and ingrid, she looked out of place. she actually looked kind of rude, so i didnt sub back then, but allison grew on me and i really like her videos!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5LnIMdVwQ (pt 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZImzfPkrg (pt 2)

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

i feel bad for ingrid. I wonder if she has any girlfriends... i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Image Image

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Her typical "Mr Cherkovsky is gone for at least 5 days"-program:
- meeting her mom 1-2x
- meeting Joey once
- meeting Cat once (and when she has an appointment/meeting within that week she brings Cat instead of Chris)
- taking a picture of Nugget to upload on instagram and act like he still lives with her (when she's at her mom's or when she takes Nugget to her apartment whenever she's meeting Joey -> is she actually lying to him, too?)
- filming more videos than ever

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:i feel bad for ingrid. I wonder if she has any girlfriends... i wonder what she does when her BF is out of town. Does she go out with her besties to go shopping? go for coffeee? Anywhere?
Why do you feel bad for her? It's her fault. She abandoned all her friends for Chris....I mean Cherkovsky. ;) I don't feel bad for her one bit, because SHE abandoned her friends and if Cherkovsky breaks up with her she's going to have a rude awakening. And when the minions move on, Lisa will move on too and she won't have her either. If she wants friends, she needs to actually put time and effort into her relationships.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Ingrid Nilsen @heyingridnilsen · 9h
Happy birthday (a day late since I've been traveling) to one of the coolest chicks I know, @essiebutton! *sends emoji cake & balloons*
WHY Ingrid? Why can you wish a happy birthday to everyone except Fleur. The only person on YouTube who your were truly friends with for years. I just don't get it.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I'm sure this has been discussed here a million times, but do we know if Ingrid and Fleur just drifted apart or if they actually had some kind of falling out? To me, it seems like something had to have happened. If they had just gradually stopped being friends, I would think they would still occasionally tweet each other or hang out when they're in the same city. It seems as if they've cut each other out of their lives completely. I don't follow Ingrid, so I really don't know about the situation. Can someone tell me more about it?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

My guess would be it wasn't one dramatic thing but that it really happened one of the times Fleur was in LA and was trying to make plans with Ingrid and she was being totally flaky or ignoring (as we've heard about so much) and it was the last straw for Fleur. I also wouldn't put it past her to have sent a really passive aggressive text about it.

We don't actually know though other than its totally clear they are not friends.

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

sometimes i wonder if The Gurus come in this site and read everything that is posted here...
Image Image

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

It's clear by the way some of them react to stuff or suddenly change stuff that there are some that definitely do, I don't think Ingrid is a regular reader though. I can guarantee they all know about the site though.

tps
Learner
Learner

Post by tps »

an0n wrote:It's clear by the way some of them react to stuff or suddenly change stuff that there are some that definitely do, I don't think Ingrid is a regular reader though. I can guarantee they all know about the site though.
Agreed. A lot of them do but I really don't think Ingrid is one of them. I'd be surprised to know that she's read her own thread. Or at least read it more than once or twice

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Pray for the day when Ingreed sits down and reads her threads! It wouldn't help her in any kind of way to wake up, but it would be a good kick in the ass (or face) :D

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”