Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 1

Wolveress
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alli Speed [formerly of CTFxC / Alli Trippy] Part 1

Post by Wolveress »

she-esh wrote:I think it would be amazing to see Alli out succeed Charles. Charles may have started CTFxC but I think Alli grew it. She added a wonderful dimension to the vlogs that Charles just does not have. Go Alli, Go!

I find Alli very inspirational and am in awe of her spirit, enthusiasm, and sense of adventure.

She is an amazing woman and mature far beyond her years. I think those that are negatively commenting about her are confusing bitchiness for maturity. She was the adult in her and Charles’ marriage.
Yes ^
I completely agree.

herpderpin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by herpderpin »

I 10000% believe that Alli will go on to do bigger and better things than Charles, whether it's in the public eye or not. She got SO MUCH HATE from viewers and I'm sure it affected her, but she kept to herself. And now she just laughs at everything. She's taking this whole thing in stride and I could not be more amazed by her.

My views about her have completely changed from what they used to be. I knew Charles was childish and difficult but since the separation he has really shown his true colors. I really feel for Alli right now. I hope she chases her dreams, and I wish nothing but the best for her.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

herpderpin wrote:I knew Charles was childish and difficult but since the separation he has really shown his true colors.
I knew I was right thinking Alli brought the best in Charles, because without her he is an annoying man-child with no common sense or class and no one to counteract it for the next 5 minutes of the vlog.

Nailaddictxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Nailaddictxo »

I feel like she would even out pass Charles in vlogging if she so chooses to pick that back up. Her travel videos would be so much more interesting than his tour videos.

zombiekhaod
Informer
Informer

Post by zombiekhaod »

I wish her nothing but the absolute best. The way she has composed herself throughout this entire public seperation/divorce situation... so classy.

:love2:
:toad: Image :toad:

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

That pic of "Network statistics" is just referring to all the channels Charles owns combined, isn't it?

I don't think it's supposed to mean "network" like in the same sense as Maker.

Or was the comment about her joining Maker unrelated....?

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

I like them both. I'm a fan of Charles, but I never understood why Alli married him. They're too different for each other. I know most people hate how Charles is immature, but that's one reasons why I like him. Although I'm sure I'd get annoyed with it if I had to live with him. I can be that way sometimes, but I can act like an adult too. (Don't hate me please) I think Alli should sign with someone. She would make awesome traveling vlogs. She is going to go a long way on her own. Vlogging or no vlogging.

honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honestlysucks »

nothingwrong wrote:I don't think she's deleting him from her life, but more so that the comments have gotten insane on every photo he was involved in that she had to delete them. I feel like Alli should make her IG private, at least at this point. No one is letting her live her life there... it's ridiculous.

All the more reason our video is so important. I'm sure she'll go back to it on difficult times to cheer herself up.

EDIT: We surpassed 5000 views :o
It's normal for exes to delete pictures of social networks. When my husband left me for another woman. His pictures were gone that day. Just a few weeks ago I threw away our wedding photos. I kept some that were just of me and my family.

I was never a "big" fan of Alli. She reminds me of my sister a lot, and that just annoys me. Although I do respect her and I'll continue to support her. I don't understand how people are leaving her negative comments. The girl is going through a divorce, the last thing she needs is internet bullies.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

honestlysucks wrote:I like them both. I'm a fan of Charles, but I never understood why Alli married him. They're too different for each other. I know most people hate how Charles is immature, but that's one reasons why I like him. Although I'm sure I'd get annoyed with it if I had to live with him. I can be that way sometimes, but I can act like an adult too. (Don't hate me please) I think Alli should sign with someone. She would make awesome traveling vlogs. She is going to go a long way on her own. Vlogging or no vlogging.
To be fair, I'd say most of the immature stuff we see Charles do on camera, doesn't happen when the camera is off. And the camera is only on for maybe 20 minutes max. each day.

LilikoiDoll
Learner
Learner

Post by LilikoiDoll »

I miss seeing her, I wish she did daily vlogs. I want to know how chico is doing and what she is doing with Dot and her friends. I hope one day she feels more comfortable with youtube.

Wolveress
Talker
Talker

Post by Wolveress »

I some people here really want Alli to pick up daily vlogging again, but I'm just grateful she's even still posting on Youtube occasionally.
I'm glad Alli is being calm and mature about this. It really shows that it's not just a career for her, especially given all the negativity she gets. If Charles was getting that much negativity, he'd stop making money and he'd probably just quite. Heck, Charles getting a fraction of the negativity Alli gets caused him to a have an immature hissy fit in his comments.
Respect to Alli always <3

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Did Alli see the video you guys made? :)

x

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:Did Alli see the video you guys made? :)

x
Which channel is it on? I checked the Alli and LadieDottie and I didn't see anything

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”