Paranormal Experiences

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Paranormal Experiences

Post by oxprincessxo »

I remember this being a thread on the old Guru Gossip and I couldn't find it here. (If it does exist, please merge, mods.)

I went over to my friend's house the other day to sleep over. We were sharing a bed and I woke up in the middle of the night. I was lying there awake for a few minutes when someone laughed and touched my face. I could literally feel the pressure on my face and could hear the laugh in my ears. I called out to my friend but she was completely asleep and facing the other direction. The following morning, I asked her if she touched my face in the middle of the night and looked at me like I was crazy. If it was her, she would have told me. SUPER creepy.

That same friend has also seen weird things in her house. Her sister was in her own bed one night when a black mass jumped down from the ceiling and shook her bed.

Anyone want to share anything?

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Paranormal Experiences

Post by Alka »

my mum has seen a black mass in my aunt's front room, it doesn't have any windows as it's just a corridor from the front door to the living room area so was very dark. anytime used to be in that corridor I'd feel really scared and just had to sprint for the light switch. I used to imagine loads of creepy stuff when I was little, even before I was allowed to watch scary movies, so not sure where I learned about ghosts and skeletons and stuff.

hubby experiences some stuff, he got paralysed in his bed when he was a teenager and this white light was next to the bed, but he wasn't scared, the light felt nice and warm and afterwards he felt blessed (his not religious at all btw and doesn't believe in god) and went on to compete in 2004 olympics. now he says it was like a sign that good things will happen to him. i really like that story, as none of the paranormal stuff i've heard of was ever positive. ok... now i'm scared home alone in an 2 century old house :((

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

The same friend whose house I was at remembers having a really horrible dream when she was younger. Apparently something white flew out from under her bed and calmed her and to this day she can't remember what the dream was about, just being calmed. Good stuff is out there too, ha.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I mentioned the same story on the old thread, but my most memorable experience has been one night while I was at home alone for the week I was lying on the couch reading a book and I heard a piano playing, gradually getting louder. It was just a lazy, relaxed, pretty tune and it went on for a few minutes and then died out. I enjoyed it, it felt like whoever it was was playing it for me.

I haven't had any real problems with negative spirits. I've had a few encounters that I would rather not have again (lying in a bed and the bed starts shaking/vibrating violently) but nothing that makes me not want to have any experiences anymore.

athompson702
Lurker
Lurker

Post by athompson702 »

One night while I was sleeping, my boyfriend heard an old man cough right outside our bedroom door. Then another night, I was sleeping my right side. I was woken up by someone grabbing my left shoulder like they were trying to turn me over. I opened my eyes, and looked and no one was there! I was sleeping in the guest room when it happened because my boyfriend snores too loud sometimes and I thought it was him at first trying to wake me up. Nope! And I don't know if this is paranormal but one night we were watching a movie. When the sound is up on my phone it vibrates before the tone, and just vibrates when I get a FB notification. Well, I left it in the bedroom on the opposite side of our apartment. In the middle of the movie, I heard it vibrate. Then I asked my boyfriend if he heard it, and he was like, Yeah that was your phone. He didn't know that I didn't have it next to me so he wasn't freaked out at first. It sounded like it was RIGHT next to me, but it was way in the other room! It was weird!

helloparis
Informer
Informer

Post by helloparis »

I don't know if you would consider this "paranormal"... but it certainly was strange. So, right above my bed I have a lightup Spongebob necklace that I got when I was younger at Universal Studios. I moved into the house I'm living right now back in 2005, and that was when I hung up my Spongebob necklace above my bed. It only lights-up when you press a little button on the back. Last night, as I was preparing to fall asleep, I looked above my bed and suddenly saw the necklace flashing rapidly in red. That has NEVER happened before.... it was creepy, because, seven years passed and NOW this necklace decides to randomly light-up at one in the morning?! I was a little scared because I tried to press the button to turn the necklace off but it wouldn't stop flashing, so I just threw my necklace inside a drawer.

That really freaked me out. (Well, I get scared pretty easily... cannot handle horror movies or haunted houses at all) Maybe some sort of spirit is trying to communicate to me through Spongebob? xD I have no idea!

athompson702
Lurker
Lurker

Post by athompson702 »

helloparis wrote:I don't know if you would consider this "paranormal"... but it certainly was strange. So, right above my bed I have a lightup Spongebob necklace that I got when I was younger at Universal Studios. I moved into the house I'm living right now back in 2005, and that was when I hung up my Spongebob necklace above my bed. It only lights-up when you press a little button on the back. Last night, as I was preparing to fall asleep, I looked above my bed and suddenly saw the necklace flashing rapidly in red. That has NEVER happened before.... it was creepy, because, seven years passed and NOW this necklace decides to randomly light-up at one in the morning?! I was a little scared because I tried to press the button to turn the necklace off but it wouldn't stop flashing, so I just threw my necklace inside a drawer.

That really freaked me out. (Well, I get scared pretty easily... cannot handle horror movies or haunted houses at all) Maybe some sort of spirit is trying to communicate to me through Spongebob? xD I have no idea!
That would scare me too!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

On Halloween 2008, my friend and I made a homemade Ouija board. We went into a dark room and lit candles and at 3:00 am we started it. We asked questions and nothing was working so we decided to end the game (WITHOUT saying goodbye. If you've played before you know you have to close the board by putting your object on Goodbye) and later that night, the lights in the room we were in started flickering and we heard snapping noises in the corner by the closet.

It scared the hell out of us! :shock:

almanac
Learner
Learner

Post by almanac »

This is kind of a small one but it FREAKED me out.

This July, three of my best friends and I made a ouija board and went to the graveyard across the street from me to do it. Oh and we were sleeping over! We lit some candles and had some hypnotism and voodoo books we read from. Nothing happened when we did the board. But then a few hours later we were all just talking, then I heard a clicking noise and it wasn't going away so I was like "corinne, what is that?" "what?" "that clicking noise!" "i don't hear anything"

and THEN the clicking noise kept getting closer to my left ear in the next like 45 seconds and then it felt like it was INSIDE my ear so I jumped up and I was freaking out and then it just stopped. Soo weird I have no idea what it was. I scared my friends too when I jumped up screaming about "clicking" hahha

candycane34
Learner
Learner

Post by candycane34 »

This happened a few weeks ago at school. I was walking down the hall with my friends and on the hallway there was a door that was like, hardcore jiggling like someone was trying to open it. We walked down and it was still vigorously moving, but no one was there.

xxstrawberry
Debater
Debater

Post by xxstrawberry »

BornThisWay94 wrote:On Halloween 2008, my friend and I made a homemade Ouija board. We went into a dark room and lit candles and at 3:00 am we started it. We asked questions and nothing was working so we decided to end the game (WITHOUT saying goodbye. If you've played before you know you have to close the board by putting your object on Goodbye) and later that night, the lights in the room we were in started flickering and we heard snapping noises in the corner by the closet.

It scared the hell out of us! :shock:
Oh I heard one of the worst things you can do when playing one is leave without saying goodbye. I've heard some freaky ass stories from friends who played one in their house and still had things happen weeks after they played it, one friend said she would see random body parts just laying on the floor out of the corner of her eye.

Locket
Learner
Learner

Post by Locket »

One time I was staying at a friend's house and she told me her house was haunted. I didn't believe her, but she looked at me really seriously and said, "Every night I hear noises. I'm serious. It's really scary." We started to fall asleep upstairs in her room at around 10pm... and she woke me up and said "Erin, Erin, we have to go downstairs. Please." so we went downstairs and after a few minutes we started to hear really loud stomping around upstairs. REALLY loud. Sounded like someone was running around back and fourth upstairs. Her and I were completely alone in the house.

We were so freaked out that we turned on TV and watched a Scooby Doo marathon until morning came.
:HK: :love2:

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

Idk if this is "paranormal" per se...or if someone's trying to kill me. But it just happened..

Well, it's 1:06am where I live and Im the only one up at home, i was just relaxing on the couch watch TV minding my own business and I have these HUGE windows/glass doors right behind me and I just heard a VERY loud noise, almost as if someone dropped something metal and it was a very loud sound in my backyard. I couldn't see jacksh*t so I ran to the kitchen (room next door) to turn on the backyard lights and couldn't see much.. I return to the TV room and before I step in the room, I was at an angle to look in there to see through the big glass windows and I saw a freaking red dot moving around the room. I saw it again and it was more concentrated. It look like the red dots from those pen pointer things or snipers. I know I'm being paranoid but I'm freaking freaked out ! Wtf?! It wasn't the tv either btw it came from outside. I always get eerie feelings about those huge windows cause if someone was outside, I can't see them but they can see me.

I told my older bro and he came home 10mins later and searched the entire backyard and front yard and said there's nothin there. I'm still freaked out. I know for a fact an animal couldn't have done that noise, idk how to explain it but it's this feeling in my gut.and idk what the red dot was about. It came from the backyard... Maybe I've been watching too much of The Mentalist but I know what I saw dammit ! :shock:

Gurutesque
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutesque »

So the first one is when I was 9, and my bed was PUNCHED from underneath. I thought it was my mom pranking me. I thought she got under the bed and punched it, but it wasn't her.

And the second one is I woke up at 3am and I felt someone touching me. My arm. Nobody was there. I also felt like if I was being watched.
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
- Marilyn Monroe :HK:

melencolia
Learner
Learner

Post by melencolia »

I've never experienced anything paranormal and I hope I never do because I will sh*t on myself! I hope the spirit world is aware of that, lol.

missvolansk
Learner
Learner

Post by missvolansk »

Okay,so about 2 weeks ago me and few of my friends tried to call a spirit out,we made a board and used candles and a plate.Nothing really happened but i said goodbye when we finished,just in case.Few days later,i took a shower and when i finished,i saw my name written on the glass door which is between shower room and sauna.I thought it was coincident and wiped it away.Then,few more days later,i randomly woke up in the middle of the night,it was around 3 am,and i clearly heard someone whistle in my room!!!It was seriously scary!It sounded like someone was whistleing some kind of a melody,a very short melody and even tho that melody was pretty,it was scary because i was alone in my room!The next day i asked my brother if it was his phone that made that sound but he played all of his sounds from his phone and there was nothing like what i heard!!!My mom and best friend both said i was crazy but i know what i saw and heard!I seriously feel like i'm not alone in my room anymore,it's like someone's watching me after we tried to call that spirit out but i sent it back!I don't know what's happening :|

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

My boyfriend and his mom are both really sensitive to spirits. His mom even sometimes goes and helps spirits move on in Hawaii. Apparently there is a lot of souls at unrest there.
Anyway, my boyfriend tries to kinda block most of it out. However, a month ago or so I was over at my friend's apartment. They live in a 100 year old building and my boyfriend had never been inside it or anything. He was at home sleeping and I was over there and out of no where in at 5 AM texts me and asks if I'm by a hallway with two doors. That is exactly the entrance to my friends apartment is, in the building he's never been in. I had this sudden feeling he was there in the building, too. I texted him back and forth and he kept describing my friend's building and I called him because I thought he was there. I thought my friend had called him while I wasn't paying attention to come over and surprise me and hang out and the building is confusing, so I called him to help him find his way up to me. And when he answered he was like "No, I'm not there, I'm at home where you left me." and I was so confused and he then explains he had a dream about the building, describing it in detail to me and that at the end of the hall through the door on the left, there was an angry spirit and I shouldn't go through the door. My friends and I were in the dream, too. He described everybody to a T, even a friend he had never met. It was so weird.
I stayed that night with my friend and while we were in bed, she has a bed really low to the floor, I swear something walked past my head. Just out of no where, we felt weird and then footsteps right next to me.
A lot of weird things happen in that building but I just thought it was odd my boyfriend dreamt about it in detail and never been there.

Shameless
Debater
Debater

Post by Shameless »

Not sure if it's paranormal or just weird but this used to happen quite often. Before I got my license my mother would drive to my work to pick me up of a night time because she didn't want me walking home at night even though it was only 2 blocks. Sometimes my sister would ride in the car with her, sometimes she wouldn't. There were so many times where I would be standing outside waiting for my mum, and I would see the car coming down the street, see my sister sitting in the front passenger seat and I would smile and wave to her and then I would get in the car and she would not be there. Then I would ask mum "o.O where did <sister's name> go?" and she would look at me like I was nuts and say "she didn't come this time". This has happened so many times to the point where I would double/triple/100 times check to make sure that my sister was actually there, I would see her, then get in the car and she would not be there.

Also I have had many instances where I have dreamt the future. I once had a dream that some really crazy family drama went down with my friend who I had not been talking to for about a week as we were on summer holidays and were not seeing each other at school. I had this dream that all this crazy drama/huge fight happened within her family and then I wake up, look at my phone and see that she has sent me this huge text about all this crazy shit that I had just dreamt.

athompson702
Lurker
Lurker

Post by athompson702 »

Another thing that has happened at my place happened with my boyfriend. I was going to visit my Dad for a weekend so after my boyfriend got back home from taking me to the airport, the lid to the garbage can was in the middle of the kitchen floor. So weird!

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I feel like my house and my friends old apartment were both filled with ghosts or spirits or whatever, and the thing that makes me feel like I'm not just crazy is that other people feel the same way. Never anything negative, but I've had different experiences at both places. At my house they'll play with the radio and open the doors. Sometimes they'll mess with the posters hanging on my wall or make really irritating sounds in the middle of the night. I felt someone grab my leg a few weeks ago while I was getting ready to fall asleep and then the left side of my bed creaked and vibrated (almost like whatever it was climbed in with me...). And every few days one of my dogs will just stare into the corner or into an empty room and bark like someone is there. My mom's had some interesting experiences, as well, and she says she'll even tell the ghosts occasionally that they need to calm down lol. Then at my friends old apartment we'd spend every weekend over there and we always said we were partying with the ghosts. They would knock the glasses off the table, turn the kitchen lights off, open the balcony door or unlock the front door. A friend of mine said she saw one of them in the bathroom with her when she was brushing her teeth. But mostly we'd just dance with them. After we figured out that there were some kinds of spirits in the apartment we'd all set up our cameras at different areas in the apartment and we ended up getting tons of photos with orbs and different apparitions. There's one really cool one where me and my best friend are dancing around in the dining room area and there is a really wonky looking black shadow in between us and a bunch of different orbs around our heads. And it's crazy because we have pictures of that time from like 3 different angles and you can see the same things in each picture.

Return to “Paranormal”