SprinkleOfGlitter

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter

Post by Enoughisenough »

mhce wrote:I really like Louise! She has a very positive personality and that makes me want to watch her videos.
BUT I do not like her videos with Zoe.. Idk why they really annoy me when they're together.

Darcy is a cutie!
i agree although i do like their vlogs together when theyre just chilling they seem like genuinely like being in each others company.

darcy is kgbudfhidosldsfhisdhf! sooooo cute!

LouKat91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LouKat91 »

Just finished watching her latest LA vlog and I actually felt a bit sorry for Louise.
It must have been pretty sucky for her having to just sit in the audience with Joey, while all the rest of them were on stage getting all the applause. She was really positive for the whole video but if i were her I would be feeling a bit low about it.
She must feel like a bit of a tag along sometimes when the rest are much more popular, especially now Zoe has got so close to Tanya and Jim (and has Alfie of course)

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

LouKat91 wrote:Just finished watching her latest LA vlog and I actually felt a bit sorry for Louise.
It must have been pretty sucky for her having to just sit in the audience with Joey, while all the rest of them were on stage getting all the applause. She was really positive for the whole video but if i were her I would be feeling a bit low about it.
She must feel like a bit of a tag along sometimes when the rest are much more popular, especially now Zoe has got so close to Tanya and Jim (and has Alfie of course)
even though louise is in the same crowd as everyone else I do view her differently because she is married and she's a mom. I guess seeing her spend a week away from her family while hanging out with these guys just doesn't doesn't seem right. those aren't the words I wanted to use but couldn't think of a better way to phrase it. Maybe if she was networking and doing collabs I can understand. does anyone know if she did any other videos besides the one with grace?

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

did you see her latest vlog when those people randomly lined up for her and vidcon people had a hissy fit and told her she couldnt do that. seems like vidcon is more up tight than playlist

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

I've loved her Vidcon vlogs and she seems so genuine when she interacts with other Youtubers. Her videos with Dailygrace are amazing because you can tell they clicked and get on so well. Genuineness is what most popular Youtubers lack especially when they're trawling these conventions looking for contacts and collab opportunities.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

LouKat91 wrote:Just finished watching her latest LA vlog and I actually felt a bit sorry for Louise.

agreed. I would have preferred to see Louise up there instead of Tanya

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

I didn't really feel sorry for Louise only because I feel like she doesn't care about the fame and popularity. She's just genuinely proud and there to support her close friends. I think she enjoys youtube for what it is, but she doesn't necessarily "play the game" or get into the politics (buying subs/bots for views, etc.) I've always thought Louise already is living a more full life than her peers, married to a very handsome and great guy with a gorgeous daughter doing what she loves to do for a living. The others just seem to like to make money so they can buy things and constantly get freebies which there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure most people would love freebies, but Louise seems to be on a different stage of life than her younger friends lol.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I like her! I only recently started to watch her but she seems to be very down-to-earth and not stuck-up and too-good-for-us like some of the other gurus are.

To the person who posted above me, did you see a picture of her husband?
imma ball til the day i fall

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

FlipFlops87 wrote:I didn't really feel sorry for Louise only because I feel like she doesn't care about the fame and popularity. She's just genuinely proud and there to support her close friends. I think she enjoys youtube for what it is, but she doesn't necessarily "play the game" or get into the politics (buying subs/bots for views, etc.) I've always thought Louise already is living a more full life than her peers, married to a very handsome and great guy with a gorgeous daughter doing what she loves to do for a living. The others just seem to like to make money so they can buy things and constantly get freebies which there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure most people would love freebies, but Louise seems to be on a different stage of life than her younger friends lol.
I think Matt is a total hottie... *suh-wooon

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

Angie V wrote:I like her! I only recently started to watch her but she seems to be very down-to-earth and not stuck-up and too-good-for-us like some of the other gurus are.

To the person who posted above me, did you see a picture of her husband?
He's been on her blog (I think) and vlogs! I think the vlog where he was most in it was when she went to visit that Harry Potter thing with Zoe, Jim, etc.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

ooooh ok thanks!! i haven't been watching her for long enough i guess haha
imma ball til the day i fall

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

fondueofyou wrote:
FlipFlops87 wrote:I didn't really feel sorry for Louise only because I feel like she doesn't care about the fame and popularity. She's just genuinely proud and there to support her close friends. I think she enjoys youtube for what it is, but she doesn't necessarily "play the game" or get into the politics (buying subs/bots for views, etc.) I've always thought Louise already is living a more full life than her peers, married to a very handsome and great guy with a gorgeous daughter doing what she loves to do for a living. The others just seem to like to make money so they can buy things and constantly get freebies which there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure most people would love freebies, but Louise seems to be on a different stage of life than her younger friends lol.
I think Matt is a total hottie... *suh-wooon
I agree! hes so hot

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

If there were no YouTube or people go the way of Community Channel, Panacea81, and Venetian Princess, Louise will be the one who will continue to grow. There comes a time when their 15 mins is up Fred, RWJ, etc are on top then the next best thing comes along. Louise doesn't identify herself via YouTube. She keeps her blog, she has a beautiful family and when she meets people she's lovely to them all be they subs, other creators etc. She does get on my nerves like the Sam Pepper and Darcy in the hospital, but overall she's got balance. She seems to not "NEED" YouTube the way her other mates do.

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

gossip_girl wrote:If there were no YouTube or people go the way of Community Channel, Panacea81, and Venetian Princess, Louise will be the one who will continue to grow. There comes a time when their 15 mins is up Fred, RWJ, etc are on top then the next best thing comes along. Louise doesn't identify herself via YouTube. She keeps her blog, she has a beautiful family and when she meets people she's lovely to them all be they subs, other creators etc. She does get on my nerves like the Sam Pepper and Darcy in the hospital, but overall she's got balance. She seems to not "NEED" YouTube the way her other mates do.

can you explain the sam pepper and darcy in the hospital thing?

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

Of course, it's nothing really Sam & Zoe had some sort of disagreement, miscommunication, tension between them so Zoe was alluding via Twitter how immature Sam is and Louise put her 2 cents in on it which really was silly for all of them. They all know how to reach each other and I'm sure they have stuff behind the scenes not said/shown so for Louise to get to that Twitter beef level was disappointing. The hospital issue was the video she made before going to PlayList live wherein her baby daughter fell really ill and she was Tweeting, vlogging, blogging etc. and the moment Darcy was out of hospital and on the mend she left to Play List live for a week. Me? If my dog is ill, I wouldn't leave but hey she's young she wanted to hang out with her friends and meet her viewers...

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

I love Louise's personality but though genuine (I think they do like and love each other) I find her friendship with Zoe a little toxic. I don't know why but Zoe sometimes looks like the popular high school girl who has a less popular friend who drags into her problems because she knows she going to defend her anyway (and if she doesn't, there's a big chance that they might get angry and don't ever talk to you.)

For example I get the impression that if Zoe stopped talking to someone Louise would do the same without actually having a personal problem with them in fear of Zoe getting angry.

Maybe it's me projecting my own experiences with friendships like that but it's just a vibe that I get from them.

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:I love Louise's personality but though genuine (I think they do like and love each other) I find her friendship with Zoe a little toxic. I don't know why but Zoe sometimes looks like the popular high school girl who has a less popular friend who drags into her problems because she knows she going to defend her anyway (and if she doesn't, there's a big chance that they might get angry and don't ever talk to you.)

For example I get the impression that if Zoe stopped talking to someone Louise would do the same without actually having a personal problem with them in fear of Zoe getting angry.

Maybe it's me projecting my own experiences with friendships like that but it's just a vibe that I get from them.
No I definitely get that vibe also. Its like Zoe is the "popular" and "cool" one, but really Louise is the one you would want to be friends with.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

OutOfLurkingDarkness wrote:I love Louise's personality but though genuine (I think they do like and love each other) I find her friendship with Zoe a little toxic. I don't know why but Zoe sometimes looks like the popular high school girl who has a less popular friend who drags into her problems because she knows she going to defend her anyway (and if she doesn't, there's a big chance that they might get angry and don't ever talk to you.)

IE The drama with Zoe's ex where Louise acted like a brat on twitter/online getting involved in Zoe's drama and thus involving all of their followers.

vanitybeforebrains
Learner
Learner

Post by vanitybeforebrains »

Why has she recently started doing the whole 'RT this if you love 1D' and 'I'll favourite a correct guess'? You say she doesn't want the fame and she isn't bothered but she quite clearly is. She loves the fact that she has people fan girling her all over the place. 'Ohh Louise plllleeeease' follow me... Seriously no celebrity especially not a YouTuber could make me beg for silly things like that.

Her target audience has totally changed over the last year and I can't bare to watch her videos anymore. So cringy.

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

I have to say, Louise looks amazing with those specs.

Return to “Louise Pentland”