LoLuFullyLoaded / LoveLaurenElizabeth Part 3

notahater07
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded / LoveLaurenElizabeth Part 3

Post by notahater07 »

Take a shot every time she namedrops someone in her new video... "I was with Kygo's manager, I was with Kygo's photographer"... Cool.

sno-cap
Learner
Learner

Post by sno-cap »

Does anyone know what happened to her father? In her new video with her mom she says she doesn't have one

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

sno-cap wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:54 am
Does anyone know what happened to her father? In her new video with her mom she says she doesn't have one
Well she does, she went to her father's house Christmas of last year I believe (it's in a vlog). I just think she doesn't see him often and was probably only raised by her mom.

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

sno-cap wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:54 am
Her parents (her biological mom and stepdad- who is the bio father of her two younger siblings) got divorced. She might be referring to her bio dad though, whom I believe she has never referred to before. I've always wondered about him because she and her brother have her mom's maiden name.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

She is so irritating with the "trend setting" self proclaimed bullshit- dude, if the brand is already popular and well known, it is not trend setting anymore. You're just buying what's trendy. :roll: :roll:

She is just such a wanna be cool girl, yet it comes off so desperate.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I still think the blonde is such a mistake on her.

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy »

She would look much better with brown hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

I’m too lazy to read this entire thread. Has there been any controversy surrounding her weight or does it seem like she’s just extremely thin naturally? There are some women who just don’t gain weight but most women fill out in their mid twenties a bit even if they have a high metabolism.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 am
I’m too lazy to read this entire thread. Has there been any controversy surrounding her weight or does it seem like she’s just extremely thin naturally? There are some women who just don’t gain weight but most women fill out in their mid twenties a bit even if they have a high metabolism.

There was talk about her weight when she posted a particular photo where her legs and ankles looked super thin. I think we've also discussed how she takes her photos (angles, using a tilted mirror, her poses) to appear skinny, even though she is naturally thin already

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native »

Surprised no one is talking about her and her boyfriend commenting positively on Olivia Jade's ridiculous return to instagram, but maybe because she's also a rich, white girl who expects no consequences or she's just too irrelevant to comment on...

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

^ They're friends, so they are being supportive of her I guess.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

anotherone wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:26 pm
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 am

There was talk about her weight when she posted a particular photo where her legs and ankles looked super thin. I think we've also discussed how she takes her photos (angles, using a tilted mirror, her poses) to appear skinny, even though she is naturally thin already
Yea, in her stories right now with the leopard leggings, she not only has that mirror tilted, she's hilting her hips back to make herself look even thinner.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

I can’t get over how unfortunate looking her face is and her voice don’t even get me started on that :rofl:

hayleykoko29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayleykoko29 »

so she started a podcast...great. i cant imagine listening to her loud shrieks in podcast form. also, she's incredibly uneducated, privileged, and is friends with the racist morning toast girls. what could she possibly have to talk about that she cant do in a youtube video? she only puts one up every 3 weeks anyway!

meghan_777
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meghan_777 »

Where's Cameron?

TheBasicBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBasicBitch »

hayleykoko29 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 pm
so she started a podcast...great. i cant imagine listening to her loud shrieks in podcast form. also, she's incredibly uneducated, privileged, and is friends with the racist morning toast girls. what could she possibly have to talk about that she cant do in a youtube video? she only puts one up every 3 weeks anyway!
besides that she hasn't been relevant for years now. Her views are down, noone cares about her and I don't think there's a audience for her anymore.
meghan_777 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:08 am
Where's Cameron?
he recently posted a picture with her on his IG, they're still a thing.

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Her views went down when all she started posting about was her lame acting ventures. No one cares about her D list roles on internet shows. As soon as any youtuber starts doing that I find it really unbearable to watch. Idk if it's because I live in LA and meet people like that all the time though.

I like her sense of style and I think she is best as a beauty and style vlogger. I think if she had stayed in her lane she would have been more successful, but there is no turning back on that now lol.

hayleykoko29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayleykoko29 »

Jessy wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:44 am
Her views went down when all she started posting about was her lame acting ventures. No one cares about her D list roles on internet shows. As soon as any youtuber starts doing that I find it really unbearable to watch. Idk if it's because I live in LA and meet people like that all the time though.

I like her sense of style and I think she is best as a beauty and style vlogger. I think if she had stayed in her lane she would have been more successful, but there is no turning back on that now lol.
definitely. her head got too big and she thought she was way way way more important than she actually is. and JESUS it annoys me so much when she claims she called trends or predicted them when she's literally MONTHS late on all of them. Im not sure if shes just not educated in fashion (actually she must not be because where would she have studied that lol) or if she just doesn't know where to look to see that these trends have already been discussed in the fashion industry.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

hayleykoko29 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 pm
she interviewed joey king for an episode!

calmcoolcollect
Stalker
Stalker

Post by calmcoolcollect »

Sorry if I’m late but whatever happened with Lauren and Liza? Anyone know?

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”