emilynoel83 part 5

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83 part 5

Post by MrsGrimes »

Marshall art suit wrote:They only have immunity to what the mother has immunity to and that isn't every cold/ other virus out there. The way my doctor explained it is not count on my immunity to protect the baby 100% because I have a weaker immune system to begin with not to mention your more likely catch something after having a baby because it takes such a toll on your body. That's also why they want a new mom to rest as much as possible when they get home. Take the entovirus going around for example. That doesn't seem to be doing much to adults but those poor kids they show on the news in the hospital look miserable. I don't know how an infant would fair with a illness like that. Not to mention RSV. I have read about infants dying from it. Belle may be just fine with her immune system and I really hope she is I just hope Emily is very careful in the future. You just never know what is going around. Taking them out for fresh air seems to be ok from what I hear it's just the exposure to people when it's not needed
I have also heard that you shouldn't take the baby out into crowded places for 2 months due to germs. From what I've been told and read, it's perfectly fine to take the baby out (Like for fresh air and to the park) as long as the baby is dressed appropriately. But crowded places (Such as stores and malls) are discouraged due to germs. The baby's immune system is building up. And any little thing can make the baby sick.

To each their own. People can do as they like. But with this respiratory illness going around that is effecting so many children in the United States right now, I would be as careful as can be because they're saying that it's even causing paralysis in some cases. But Emily did have her in her own stroller and not a shopping cart so that is a plus.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Frito Pie wrote:I thought she had mentioned trying to film at least a little something ahead of time so she'd maybe have one or two videos to post during her baby hiatus but maybe she didn't get around to doing that.

It will be interesting to see what happens. As obsessed as Emily has always been with makeup, I could almost see the baby rabies taking over and her turning everything into a parenting channel or something. Maybe I will be wrong. Some past makeup you tubers that I really liked just dropped off the face of the earth once their first little tyke entered the picture.

I am wondering what she is going to do too. I don't think she'll fall of the face of the planet because I think she enjoys filming too much. But I have wondered if she'll start doing family videos since Tyler already does Friday reviews. If this happens, I hope she uses another channel instead of her beauty channels. I'll probably give the videos a shot. But I prefer beauty videos to family videos.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She does have a vlog channel, but I don't think she'd have much content. She doesn't like the kinds of vlogs where she has to hold the camera either lol. Emily looks so young in this pic. Belle doesn't look comfortable but it's probably just the angle lol.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

She looks SO much better with the less makeup she's wearing!

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Frito Pie wrote:I thought she had mentioned trying to film at least a little something ahead of time so she'd maybe have one or two videos to post during her baby hiatus but maybe she didn't get around to doing that.

It will be interesting to see what happens. As obsessed as Emily has always been with makeup, I could almost see the baby rabies taking over and her turning everything into a parenting channel or something. Maybe I will be wrong. Some past makeup you tubers that I really liked just dropped off the face of the earth once their first little tyke entered the picture.
Yep, she said she was going to pre-film some videos to post during her little hiatus. I'm very surprised to see that she hasn't uploaded anything. She hasn't even posted much on IG. It looks like she has family there with her so you would think she'd have a little time to keep YT up. And I hope her channel stays focused on beauty. If she turns into a bunch of "mom" stuff, I'll be done with her. My kids are grown, I have no interest in non-stop baby crap.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

greekgal
Talker
Talker

Post by greekgal »

As far as taking the baby out in public, every parent does it differently. I'm allergic to basically everything under the sun (including random things like glitter and scented lotions), and my doctor has attributed it to my parents being overly cautious with me. Since I was their first born, they were scared of exposing me to germs and other things, so my immune system didn't really get to develop and learn how to fight things off. If I'm exposed to something, I will catch it. It's kind of a Catch 22 and up to each individual parent.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

She did mention pre-filming as though it was in progress as opposed to something she hadn't yet done, but I think she has a tendency of editing and uploading on the same day instead of editing ahead of time. So even if she did pre-film, she probably needs to still edit. Well... at least when she does go back to "work," she doesn't have to worry about filming right away.

etta

Post by etta »

Belle is one cute kid.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

It's a baby. Needs more time to see how she's really going to end up looking. ;) Right now to me she looks...like a baby.

rishka
Talker
Talker

Post by rishka »

She looked so lovely in her meet Belle video.

heartdeco
Learner
Learner

Post by heartdeco »

She had some good Duggar hair going on there. Far from the open to the public social media generation, I don't know why people put their entire life out there specifically when they aren't in the entertainment industry. These makeup guru's go from blending eyeshadow to showing their birth labor pain. Once this happens I'm out. I can't stand that Lisa Eldridge but at least the makeup info is decent and her spawn isn't in my face.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Good lord Belle is a beautiful baby <3

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I agree with you heartdeco! I don't think showing a few pictures of the baby or even showing it briefly in a video now and again is too out of line. I understand that as a new parent they are extremely proud and probably bursting at the seams about it. But it is violating the child's privacy IMO to do a vlog channel where they show the baby/child/children constantly like a less famous version of the Duggars or the Gosselins.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

KittyKax wrote:Good lord Belle is a beautiful baby <3
then you probably think all babies are beautiful. Belle looks like any other baby.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Username wrote:
KittyKax wrote:Good lord Belle is a beautiful baby <3
then you probably think all babies are beautiful. Belle looks like any other baby.
You would be correct. They all look basically the same when they are first born. Once they are about 3-6 months old, their true looks start coming out. At any rate, it looks like Belle is going to be a brunette like her mom. If she gets Tyler's green eyes along with dark hair, she will be quite pretty. I love light eyes against dark hair.

But as far as this stupid argument about taking babies out in public, I have friend who had her baby at the hospital and upon her release, she and her hubs stopped by Walmart on the way home from the hospital. That baby is now a perfectly healthy teenager. Children who are too overprotected from germs end up being the sickliest ones. Always at the doctor and on antibiotics. I allowed my two kids to play in dirt, dig up worms, etc. etc. and they are now healthy young adults who never get sick.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

Yeah I don't understand all this posting here about how gorgeous the baby is. That should probably go in Rave About a Guru to begin with, but IMO most babies look pretty similar anyway. Not identical but pretty similar. Assuming a normal pregnancy, prenatal care, and good health of the mother and baby, decent nutrition, no serious diseases and no birth injuries, the baby is probably going to come out looking okay and really hasn't had time to have his or her appearance influenced by the outside world. How the child ends up looking will be a combination of genetic and environmental factors and this kid has been out of the womb for only a week! You can't even necessarily tell what eye color she will have yet. My hair was as dark as Belle's when I was a newborn but that fell out and I was blond through much of my childhood before ending up with a sandy brown hair as an adult.

Remember too that the baby is heavily influenced by the mom's hormones in the womb. Those hormones drop off after the baby is born. The color and amount of hair the baby has at birth may have been affected by the mother's hormones, and the hair can fall out and come back a different texture and color.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

So many baby experts! ;)

makeupnewbie
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupnewbie »

Emily just did a wal-mart subscription box 'unveiling.' I seriously feel so grossed out.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

...why? The placenta wasn't in there, was it?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Did anyone else watch the Walmart box video and get a Walmart ad before the video?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Return to “Emilynoel83”