SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gay or Asian fetish???

Post by SublimeNature66 »

:? :? :? :?
this thread is self explanatory. i remember a thread a while ago with fellow GG members questioning his sexuality, claiming he has a Asian fetish,etc.
WHATS YOUR TAKE?
April is annoying in her own way but everytime this character pops up I get that "stranger danger" feeling. he creeps me the hell out. His cheesy phrases like "raise tthe roof", "ratched" "DANG"..the phuqq is wrong with him?
many threads touched base, but no real thread is dedicated to analyzing this guy. It got soo bad that another forum THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUTUBE analyzed him and said the same thing. People claimed he has either an Asian fetish or he is flat out gay.

I remember one day, when they were on vacation, April got dark because shes been in the sun. She wasnt even dark. THIS MOTHERSUCKER HAD THE GALL TO SAY "YOURE SOO DARK APRIL, YOURE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE" If April turned tar dark he would divorce her! Ive heard him make small comments about weight. He got her screwed up! she has her weightloss chart and shitt!

I noticed also in the baby shower. As he was taping..he said " Liam, these are your cousins" or some crap like that. One of the guys said "IM APRIL'S BROTHER", so that means..he would be Liam's uncle. How can this idiot not know that was April's brother!?

my own sibling and another friend watched one video and all they noticed was how creepy this guy is. I would be sleeping with one eye open because he looks a bit OFF!
He is soo fake. I would venture to say he is straight evil. Im the type of person who sees the good in everyone. But I dont get a good feeling with this guy. He cant even fake i for long, there were many split seconds where April is talking and if you look at his face, he looks crazed and then he forces that cheesy smile.
The fact that he says he looks at Asian/Cauacasian parents and their kids to see how Liam might look is downright stupid and dumb!!! just because someone is Asian and Caucasian doesnt mean they will look like another person with the same background.

@Joanclayton: AprilAthena7 and her husband are the two of the most annoying people I've ever seen on YT. Their voices, the fact that it seems like her husband has an Asian fetish...just ugh.

@Elledarling:I used to really love April & Justin's videos until I noticed April subtlely began sneaking in advertisements (Dailylook, Just Fab, etc.) and I am one of those people who can not stand that. I think it begins to make the videos not as genuine and it's like you're doing them for the purpose of showing a certain product (that's what reviews are for). Justin seems a little obsessed with her. I really like Justin, but there is something I began to notice a little off about him, but I just can't put my finger on it. And then when they began their "Next Level" venture I knew I was done. April seems lazy to me and swears she is always busy yet all you do is make videos and that's not everyday all day. And her videos featuring her family are always kind of awkward. I wonder if they really care for Justin.

What was funny to me is when April and Justin were introducing that "Next Level" mess people were asking if there was going to be a fee and she was being evasive and telling them to stay tuned. I was like, girl just tell them it's 20 dollars. She comes off as such a dishonest person to me. It got to the point where she was disabling comments on the Next Level intro videos and then she was monitoring and approving the comments because so many people were voicing their disapproval over it. She wants to have this perfect, angelic image and wanted her subscribers to think that everyone is aboard. She is out for money, because they get paid for all four of their channels, I found that out. I just wish she would be more forthcoming about things. Like when she tries to advertise DailyLook and Justin fake randomly says, "oh honey, you look great what are you wearing today"? And it's always something from dailylook mixed in with something from Target so it won't look so obvious. They really disapppointed me. I always looked forward to their videos. And don't let me get started on her eating habits and the eating pickles with a fork craziness.

@GIZIBE: talk about annoying! April acts and sounds like a fucking child, and Justin...I'm sorry but I think dude is gay. He looks, acts, and sounds sweeter than a sugar cane!

@Luxe:I get the same vibes from Justin, and I'm not even the type to call every man gay.

@JC: In a couple of videos I saw, Justin made reference to how he dated a lot of Asian women in the past and he said something about April's looks that made me feel like he had a fetish.
His father is also married to an asian woman. I think Justin may have said something about someone had suggested he date asian, I think it may have been his father, but I can't remember. I like his father, he has such a calm voice. What freaks me out about Justin is when he suddenly get's a serious look on his face like he's thinking about something disturbing. It always weirded me out.

areyoukiddingme_
Debater
Debater

Re: Gay or Asian fetish???

Post by areyoukiddingme_ »

Yeah, Justin definitely gives off a weird perverted vibe. He "daaaang" and "Weeeell..." never fail to disgust me. His speech consists of a lot of phrases April says and he's adopted her way of speaking. I don't have much to say about him other than he lacks a pair BUT he comes off as very controlling. He tries to tell April what to do (eat healthier, excercise...) but April being the lazy bitch she is chooses to only listen to Justin when he tells her to not clean, not cook and go take naps. FUCK their whole dynamic. I feel like he would be less weird if he wasn't with April. He could actually be mature that way and not have to act like a hormonal teen boy to match April's childish demeanour.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Being so short himself, maybe Justin prefers Asian women because next to them he looks average and well proportioned? I didn't know Justin was so short until I started reading this board and I had been watching them for over a year prior.

Christina_t
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Christina_t »

SublimeNature66 wrote::? :? :? :?
this thread is self explanatory. i remember a thread a while ago with fellow GG members questioning his sexuality, claiming he has a Asian fetish,etc.
WHATS YOUR TAKE?
April is annoying in her own way but everytime this character pops up I get that "stranger danger" feeling. he creeps me the hell out. His cheesy phrases like "raise tthe roof", "ratched" "DANG"..the phuqq is wrong with him?
many threads touched base, but no real thread is dedicated to analyzing this guy. It got soo bad that another forum THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUTUBE analyzed him and said the same thing. People claimed he has either an Asian fetish or he is flat out gay.

I remember one day, when they were on vacation, April got dark because shes been in the sun. She wasnt even dark. THIS MOTHERSUCKER HAD THE GALL TO SAY "YOURE SOO DARK APRIL, YOURE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE" If April turned tar dark he would divorce her! Ive heard him make small comments about weight. He got her screwed up! she has her weightloss chart and shitt!

I noticed also in the baby shower. As he was taping..he said " Liam, these are your cousins" or some crap like that. One of the guys said "IM APRIL'S BROTHER", so that means..he would be Liam's uncle. How can this idiot not know that was April's brother!?

my own sibling and another friend watched one video and all they noticed was how creepy this guy is. I would be sleeping with one eye open because he looks a bit OFF!
He is soo fake. I would venture to say he is straight evil. Im the type of person who sees the good in everyone. But I dont get a good feeling with this guy. He cant even fake i for long, there were many split seconds where April is talking and if you look at his face, he looks crazed and then he forces that cheesy smile.
The fact that he says he looks at Asian/Cauacasian parents and their kids to see how Liam might look is downright stupid and dumb!!! just because someone is Asian and Caucasian doesnt mean they will look like another person with the same background.

@Joanclayton: AprilAthena7 and her husband are the two of the most annoying people I've ever seen on YT. Their voices, the fact that it seems like her husband has an Asian fetish...just ugh.

@Elledarling:I used to really love April & Justin's videos until I noticed April subtlely began sneaking in advertisements (Dailylook, Just Fab, etc.) and I am one of those people who can not stand that. I think it begins to make the videos not as genuine and it's like you're doing them for the purpose of showing a certain product (that's what reviews are for). Justin seems a little obsessed with her. I really like Justin, but there is something I began to notice a little off about him, but I just can't put my finger on it. And then when they began their "Next Level" venture I knew I was done. April seems lazy to me and swears she is always busy yet all you do is make videos and that's not everyday all day. And her videos featuring her family are always kind of awkward. I wonder if they really care for Justin.

What was funny to me is when April and Justin were introducing that "Next Level" mess people were asking if there was going to be a fee and she was being evasive and telling them to stay tuned. I was like, girl just tell them it's 20 dollars. She comes off as such a dishonest person to me. It got to the point where she was disabling comments on the Next Level intro videos and then she was monitoring and approving the comments because so many people were voicing their disapproval over it. She wants to have this perfect, angelic image and wanted her subscribers to think that everyone is aboard. She is out for money, because they get paid for all four of their on her eating habits and the eating pickles with a fork craziness.
Hahaha this post made my day! "stranger danger" and "the phuqq" literally made me laugh out loud. I don't know if he's gay, I get conflicting vibes about this. One thing that stood out to me was when they were about to find out if LEEE-UMM was a boy or girl and April kept mentioning finding out the gender. Justin kept correcting her that it was finding out the "sex" because gender is self assigned. I think it's great that a man is open minded but and all, but idk it just kind of weirded me out he corrected her on it when she clearly wasn't saying it in a spiteful, narrow minded way. This could be totally unrelated but when I reas this topic that instance immediately came to mind...

What other forum were they analyzing justin? I'd like to read it

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^Are you saying he may be trans? If so I feel like sort of a shitty person for having said I get the gay vibe from him in the past

Christina_t
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Christina_t »

lila19 wrote:^Are you saying he may be trans? If so I feel like sort of a shitty person for having said I get the gay vibe from him in the past
No, not at all! Like I said, I'm not even sure if my comment was applicable to the topic, it just came to mind for some reason.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

He is EXACTLY the type of guy who would date and marry a lady boy (asian transexual) and get (you know what) by him.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

pseudo1 wrote:He is EXACTLY the type of guy who would date and marry a lady boy (asian transexual) and get (you know what) by him.
Excuse me? Taking your transphobia to other sections of GG, I see

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

He's both. It's ok Justin, be yourself bb! <3

I think he prefers Asian women. Nothing wrong with that. I have a friend who prefers them too :D since high school he's only dated Filipinas. I would say Justin and April compliment each other but they don't. They enable each other.
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

mina
Learner
Learner

Post by mina »

Justin reminds me of Darren Hayes, ex-singer from Savage Garden. The way he sings is somehow similar, too.

Darren was also married to a woman before he married a guy.

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

I find Justin to be kind of creepy. Let me tell you my personal opinion regarding some Interesting trips from Justin to Jamba Juice.
It all started a few months ago with what seem to be continues visits to Jamba to get unsolicited juices for Mary April. Every time that Justin came home with the unsolicited drink, he always had a story and a school girl like giggly attitude.
The main story was about the Jamba employee making a remark that Justin looked like a yacht owner with a mix of a matrix character. Justin was so passionate about this "CHANCE" encounter that he even made it his highlights of the day in several vlogs. It all ended with Justin getting a nickname from the same Jamba Juice employee which was (AGENT JUSTIN FITZGERALD)
The final and creepiest moment came in this video that I am putting the link below for you guys to watch. After this video it was the final straw on the Jamba Juice cup. Apparently someone must of called him out on it, because we never saw that giggly attitude again.

And that, is how you make EASY money on YT, by exploiting your possible challenged child.

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

JambaJuicy wrote:I find Justin to be kind of creepy. Let me tell you my personal opinion regarding some Interesting trips from Justin to Jamba Juice.
It all started a few months ago with what seem to be continues visits to Jamba to get unsolicited juices for Mary April. Every time that Justin came home with the unsolicited drink, he always had a story and a school girl like giggly attitude.
The main story was about the Jamba employee making a remark that Justin looked like a yacht owner with a mix of a matrix character. Justin was so passionate about this "CHANCE" encounter that he even made it his highlights of the day in several vlogs. It all ended with Justin getting a nickname from the same Jamba Juice employee which was (AGENT JUSTIN FITZGERALD)
The final and creepiest moment came in this video that I am putting the link below for you guys to watch. After this video it was the final straw on the Jamba Juice cup. Apparently someone must of called him out on it, because we never saw that giggly attitude again.

This is the last link I forgot to put

And that, is how you make EASY money on YT, by exploiting your possible challenged child.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

lila19 wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:He is EXACTLY the type of guy who would date and marry a lady boy (asian transexual) and get (you know what) by him.
Excuse me? Taking your transphobia to other sections of GG, I see
How is it transphobia you over sensitive moron ??? I just said he's the kind to marry a ladyboy !

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

I agree with the Ladyboy thing 1000%. April is lucky she has a feminine height. Had she been 6 foot tall with that rough looking face...she would of been a TRUE ladyboy! she looks like a boy with a wig on.
she has the body of a prepubescent boy.
April looks like a ladyboy.
LADYBOY

APRIL

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

rollietrollypollie wrote:He's both. It's ok Justin, be yourself bb! <3

I think he prefers Asian women. Nothing wrong with that. I have a friend who prefers them too :D since high school he's only dated Filipinas. I would say Justin and April compliment each other but they don't. They enable each other.

Nothing wrong with preferences!!!!!!
but if you marry a person SOLELY because they are Asian,African American,Greek,Ugandna,Chinese,Portugese,Brazilian,Spaniard,etc..thats a problem!
there is no issue if you like Japanese men!!!! but if you are hunting a Japanese like its an Olympic sport! than I question you!
there is nothing wrong with being interested in different cultures,ethnicities,etc! we are all one big family in this world!!!!
but its no secret that some people marry for the wrong reasons!
Did you know there are African American women who go after fair skinned men with "good hair" so their kids have "desireable" features.
People get married for different reasons. How naive to think marriage is always a result of love. Tons of people get married because they have children together, people marry other people for money, people marry other people because they seek to align themselves to their partners social standing, some get married for security, some get married due to insecurity.
I dont give a rat's ass who says what! those 2 are not sitting well with me. He is sweeter than sugar cane! and he seems to be more infatuated with the fact that she is Asian than anything!
I dare you to show one of their videos to someone who doesnt know who they are! show them to a sibling,coworker,roomate,etc...they will all say that april and justin are OFF!

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

JambaJuicy wrote:I find Justin to be kind of creepy. Let me tell you my personal opinion regarding some Interesting trips from Justin to Jamba Juice.

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!
YUP! JUSTIN IS A CREEPO :? :? :? :?

SublimeNature66
Learner
Learner

Christina_t wrote:
SublimeNature66 wrote::? :? :? :?
WHATS YOUR TAKE?

What was funny to me is when April and Justin were introducing that "Next Level" mess people were asking if there was going to be a fee and she was being evasive and telling them to stay tuned. I was like, girl just tell them it's 20 dollars. She comes off as such a dishonest person to me. It got to the point where she was disabling comments on the Next Level intro videos and then she was monitoring and approving the comments because so many people were voicing their disapproval over it. She wants to have this perfect, angelic image and wanted her subscribers to think that everyone is aboard. She is out for money, because they get paid for all four of their on her eating habits and the eating pickles with a fork craziness.
Hahaha this post made my day! "stranger danger" and "the phuqq" literally made me laugh out loud. I don't know if he's gay, I get conflicting vibes about this. One thing that stood out to me was when they were about to find out if LEEE-UMM was a boy or girl and April kept mentioning finding out the gender. Justin kept correcting her that it was finding out the "sex" because gender is self assigned. I think it's great that a man is open minded but and all, but idk it just kind of weirded me out he corrected her on it when she clearly wasn't saying it in a spiteful, narrow minded way. This could be totally unrelated but when I reas this topic that instance immediately came to mind...

What other forum were they analyzing justin? I'd like to read it
Thanks dear!!! <3
We all share tis in common! all of us are creeped out by this "guy".
DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM LEANING AND BENDING OVER TO TALK TO LIAM IN APRIL'S BELLY! I felt soo violated, damn it! :? :?

If Liam runs away, becomes an axe murderer or heads a cult....we will have these videos to loook back upon.
I honestly dont know how Liam will go through life with that weirdo Justin.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

SublimeNature66 wrote:
Thanks dear!!! <3
DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM LEANING AND BENDING OVER TO TALK TO LIAM IN APRIL'S BELLY! I felt soo violated, damn it! :? :?

If Liam runs away, becomes an axe murderer or heads a cult....we will have these videos to loook back upon.
LMAOOOOO! You kill me :D
Good point though...maybe Justin's dad will have some influence on Liam and there will be a normal role model :?

Owlx
Informer
Informer

Post by Owlx »

sha1234 wrote:
SublimeNature66 wrote:
Thanks dear!!! <3

LMAOOOOO! You kill me :D
Good point though...maybe Justin's dad will have some influence on Liam and there will be a normal role model :?
More like Justin's stepdad, no? I feel like his dad made him like that... him and Justin are so similar. They both talk the same way, have an Asian wife, same personalities, etc. I agree that there's nothing wrong with preferences BUT like SublimeNature has pointed out Justin seems obsessed with the fact that April is Asian. That they're baby is going to be mixed and mixed baby's are DA cutest. Poor Liam though, its normal to feel embarrassed by your parents because in kids eyes they're "old" and "uncool" but boy has Liam really got it bad there.

JambaJuicy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JambaJuicy »

In today's vlog Justin told April. DANG honey are you trying to convert me! (he was referring to her sneakers). But I thought to my self. Convert him into what? Into a straight man?!?!?!

Here is the link in case you guys want to watch it.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”