Julia Graf MissChievous Part 2

Neia13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia Graf MissChievous Part 2

Post by Neia13 »

The makeup is not that bad, but that hair suggests it was really a "back to school" more than college. I think she just wanted to do a neutral look, but since it's all about the money she named it "back to school", cause that probably has more clicks than "neutral makeup". Then she added that hairdo to pretend she was actually serious about this concept!
I hate those poses in the beginning of every video, and now she even used a filter or whatever, so we can't even see the makeup properly... I would prefer if she just put photos, these short clips just give me so much second hand embarassment.

stefi1506
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stefi1506 »

I was embarrased for her...

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

The Swiss milkmaid look.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

Post by sugarpeaches123 »

poulet wrote:The Swiss milkmaid look.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NAILED it!

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

She really is stuck in the 90s . Look at this white top, very trendy ... In 1992

Fluorescent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fluorescent »

She reminds me of a male Orthodox Jew in that "Back to School College Makeup" video!

macnw20
Learner
Learner

Post by macnw20 »

Seriously.. did she have make the comment about how she is "older now" and its been awhile since she was in school.. and to constantly repeat "when I was in College" or "back when I was in College"..
Ok.. WE GET IT.
And that hair.. Clearly too young and silly... all that's missing are a pair of big pastel colored bows.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Just watched her MAC lipstick collection video and what I don't understand is, why is she not doing any research prior to filming? Why say thing like, I think these are permanent but I'm not sure, I'll check it... Also, the whole I'm not going to swatch the limited edition ones, because I don't want you to fall in love with them. Then why show them at all? BTW, most lipsticks can be duped, so she could have swatched those too and offer alternatives, but hey, why invest time and energy, when you can half ass it? :D

JustBitchin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JustBitchin »

pandachan wrote:Just watched her MAC lipstick collection video and what I don't understand is, why is she not doing any research prior to filming? Why say thing like, I think these are permanent but I'm not sure, I'll check it... Also, the whole I'm not going to swatch the limited edition ones, because I don't want you to fall in love with them. Then why show them at all? BTW, most lipsticks can be duped, so she could have swatched those too and offer alternatives, but hey, why invest time and energy, when you can half ass it? :D
She's uninspired and out of ideas IMO

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Another unboxing video BUT, she doesn't complain about anything ! She was completely stumped when she saw the new foundation in the dropper style (a dupe of Cover FX it would seem-I'm not a beauty blogger but, I appear to know more than Julia!). Also the pronunciations of French products are now seriously getting on my tits! Clllllllllllarunce! (Clarins)........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

auntiflo13 wrote:She was completely stumped when she saw the new foundation in the dropper style (a dupe of Cover FX it would seem-I'm not a beauty blogger but, I appear to know more than Julia!).
I haven't watched the video yet but that's pretty pathetic. Even I am familiar with the dropper foundations and I hardly ever wear makeup anymore!

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

On snapchat she says she's dealing with a major personal problem . With teary eyes and all that jazz but not saying what it is of course. Makes me think of her back injury. She posted a couple of pictures of herself with a catheter not answering people about what was going on. She only said is was her back a week after or so. And never explained what happened !

Miscarriage ? Someone sick ? Death ?

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:On snapchat she says she's dealing with a major personal problem . With teary eyes and all that jazz but not saying what it is of course. Makes me think of her back injury. She posted a couple of pictures of herself with a catheter not answering people about what was going on. She only said is was her back a week after or so. And never explained what happened !

Miscarriage ? Someone sick ? Death ?
Probably that miscarriage. i am one of those women that want to wait to get married to have a baby.
So considering her age (which we all dont know the actual number) i am still thinking she is in her 40's.
i pray it wasnt that though.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

I think it's a misscarriage too. Not fun. If it was a family member thing I guess she would have fly black to Canada

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I seriously doubt it is a misscarriage. Probably bad news back related.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

I actually like her makeup in the new video... not bad! But she said she likes the "camallia" cream?! Come on Julia, you are proud of yourself for saying brand names correctly (or so you think) and you read "camallia"?
I liked the video because I got to know that collection, and I'm actually interested in it, but I would like her to give an honest review. I highly doubt she enjoyed all the products...

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

Whatever it is that is troubling her, I do hope she gets well soon.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i really hope it wasn't a miscarriage.
i haven't seen the snaps, so i'm just going off what you guys are saying, but it's so bizarre for her to be posting pics of catheters and shit but not explaining anything. like, i REALLY hope it wasn't a miscarriage because you have to be a real asshole to post cries for attention like that after something so shocking happened to you.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

A Snapchat Q&A, how original...

Ghost
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghost »

I don't think it was a miscarriage. I believe in one point she even said that she doesn't really want children.

Return to “Julia Graf”