Macbarbie07 General Thread PART 2

lipstick jungle

Re: Macbarbie07 General Thread PART 2

Post by lipstick jungle »

Oh wow, she did amazing. So natural.and the band is really at ease and enjoying themselves.

From all the youtubers this one is the only one I see TRULY succeeding outside of it.

I know kids just want it all and want it now, but I am surprised she managed to film that video. as always different looks, different make up, different hairstyles , different locations and cool edits. not sit on her bedroom talking nonsense like most, WHILE on dancing with the stars, working on her fashion line, music track and in god knows how many more stuff we have no idea about.

[youtube][/youtube]

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MDNA »

lipstick jungle wrote:Oh wow, she did amazing. So natural.and the band is really at ease and enjoying themselves.

From all the youtubers this one is the only one I see TRULY succeeding outside of it.

I know kids just want it all and want it now, but I am surprised she managed to film that video. as always different looks, different make up, different hairstyles , different locations and cool edits. not sit on her bedroom talking nonsense like most, WHILE on dancing with the stars, working on her fashion line, music track and in god knows how many more stuff we have no idea about.

[youtube][/youtube]
I agree, she has a lot going know, I'm not that suprised it took her this long to make a new video. Also heard she's going to Australia next week. I wonder how that will conflict with the rehearsals for DWTS. I suppose Derek will go with her.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I'm thinking maybe they temporarily moved to an LA apartment while she films DTWS?
That was my guess also

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”