KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 6

Post by stripedsweater »

mediocre_friend wrote:The video AA posted was riveting.

Could you summarize the video for those of us not about to watch it?

angelcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by angelcat »

Gotta love the shoutouts to GG. :roll:
Also, this:
"…where they like to trash YouTubers and pretend that they are so elevated and above it all…"
lmao that's basically what you've been doing here, dude. "Haha, you guys thought I was Kate! Even though I never got off my butt to dispel the rumors, I never actually said I was Kate, how very silly of you plebeians to think so!"

angelcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by angelcat »

stripedsweater wrote:
mediocre_friend wrote:The video AA posted was riveting.

Could you summarize the video for those of us not about to watch it?
It's basically a three-minute video of text saying, "Noticed the AA account wasn't taken, got the idea to create the account from GG, created it because Kate was obvs done with YT and I could capitalize off of it later, was amused by everyone's reactions and decided to play along but I never actually said I was Kate lolz", only way, way longer.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

I was watching some of the old Katers17 videos. I have a video idea for the return of the Katers17 channel- "Kate's Lessons, Part 1. How to f**k up your social media reputation in 5 easy steps". She can do it. Kate's mastered the art of f**king up stuff, she's pro at it. (BTW, there would never be a Part 2, have you every seen FlakyKate follow through with anything?).

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Kate seems to have more presence at Cory's since that latest video. Either she's trying to worm her way back to get help or this whole mess was engineered by the two of them only to come out in a video by summer with the two of them the way they looked 5 months ago explaining that it was all a dream and everything is fine. The only way to find out is to find where Cory lives, spy and see if Kate is there on a regular basis. However, Cory's whereabouts is unknown and unless you hire and waste the money on a private investigator, there's no way of knowing where. Besides, a lot of the southern cal area looks similar, especially the valleys.

vlr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlr »

Blaucat7 wrote:Kate seems to have more presence at Cory's since that latest video. Either she's trying to worm her way back to get help or this whole mess was engineered by the two of them only to come out in a video by summer with the two of them the way they looked 5 months ago explaining that it was all a dream and everything is fine. The only way to find out is to find where Cory lives, spy and see if Kate is there on a regular basis. However, Cory's whereabouts is unknown and unless you hire and waste the money on a private investigator, there's no way of knowing where. Besides, a lot of the southern cal area looks similar, especially the valleys.
Yeah, cos that's not creepy at all.

scarlett_rox06
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by scarlett_rox06 »

'I never said she deleted her accounts because she was moving on with her life and I've also never said "go away, I have nothing to tell you..". What you're doing here is very wrong and you know it. You're clearly misleading people for your own pleasure and that's really not cool.

Also, I don't think you understand the true severity of this situation. She really has been hacked and although I doubted it myself at first, I have seen it and I'm doing everything I can fix the problem and track down the offender. So if I find out that your IP address is near the location of the IP address that traced back from her system then we will take action against you.

Everyone report this channel for cyber bullying because it's very clear that it's all this person is planning to do.' - Cory

So this is what Cory posted on the Authentic Animal video for any one interested. I am not sure how to screen shot his comment so I just copy and pasted.

angelcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by angelcat »

I'm not really sure if this falls into "cyberbully" category though. Was it a dick move? Hell yeah, but AA didn't exactly bully Kate at all.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Ok, if the real Kate is reading this forum- pay attention. If you want cash from a shitload of views, make this video- "Kate's Lessons, Part 1. How to f**k up your social media reputation in 5 easy steps".

Step 1- Have a Sociopathic personality (see- http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_socio ... uence.html This IS you Kate- hook, line and sinker).
Step 2- Try to endorse as many crappy products as you can and never reinforce WHY you're endorsing them.
Step 3- Hook up with a nutty sociopathic significant other that is famous on YouTube. We all know WHO this is.
Step 4- Make as many internet friends as humanly possible and never follow through or respond to any of them.
Step 5- After a couple of years, reverse your personality dramatically- go completely batty. Dump you sociopathic boyfriend, shit on your fans by making your YouTube channels disappear with NO explanation then ask for money and shave your head.

Lastly, Kate, you are an expert at committing personal social media suicide. You ARE a sociopath.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

vlr wrote:
Blaucat7 wrote:Kate seems to have more presence at Cory's since that latest video. Either she's trying to worm her way back to get help or this whole mess was engineered by the two of them only to come out in a video by summer with the two of them the way they looked 5 months ago explaining that it was all a dream and everything is fine. The only way to find out is to find where Cory lives, spy and see if Kate is there on a regular basis. However, Cory's whereabouts is unknown and unless you hire and waste the money on a private investigator, there's no way of knowing where. Besides, a lot of the southern cal area looks similar, especially the valleys.
Just saying. I would never attempt that. I have better things to do with my life than to hunt down that cracker head. Really.

scarlett_rox06
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by scarlett_rox06 »

Blaucat7 wrote:
vlr wrote:
Just saying. I would never attempt that. I have better things to do with my life than to hunt down that cracker head. Really.

But apparently people like to get ideas from this site and go with it, so It might be better to watch what we are saying. ;)

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

NO. Don't even suggest that or give anybody any ideas. We've already seen some crazy attention seeking person get the idea to mess with Kate & everybody else from someone joking about it.
Not cool. Just NO. We may gossip but we still need to be responsible for people's safety.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

scarlett_rox06 wrote:
Blaucat7 wrote:
vlr wrote:

But apparently people like to get ideas from this site and go with it, so It might be better to watch what we are saying. ;)

EXACTLY. All it takes is one crazy to get an idea from somebody here.

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie »

angelcat wrote:Image
Actually Cory, you did say you were "respecting her decision to move on with her life offline." You tweeted that.

I still say the Youtube/twiiter account deleting and the gofundme were 100% her. She's chalking it all up to hacking to save face.

Edit: I also want to add, he is going out of his way to help her, and she still isn't even following the poor guy on twitter.

subzero
Learner
Learner

Post by subzero »

Well this AA person is very much like Kate in the fact they can't stand any criticism and delete any comments that they don't like. Just seen a comment calling them a troll and a few seconds later it was gone. You are an attention seeking troll, deal with it. Reported the channel for being fake/misleading.

readerbeware00
Informer
Informer

Post by readerbeware00 »

Yeah Cory helping Kate with her hacking issues would probably explain why she and Ding Ding was in the background of his video the other day. I was just frustrated that she was there and could've cleared everything up even on his channel so we knew who was really Kate and who wasn't. But now AA cleared up that they're aren't Kate...(bitch move not doing it sooner) so I guess we wait until she gets it sorted out.

Blaucat7
Talker
Talker

Post by Blaucat7 »

Just saying. I would never attempt that. I have better things to do with my life than to hunt down that cracker head. Really.[/quote]

But apparently people like to get ideas from this site and go with it, so It might be better to watch what we are saying. ;)[/quote]

EXACTLY. All it takes is one crazy to get an idea from somebody here.[/quote]

Noted. You are right, I shouldn't have implied that. Ooops.

MakeupQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by MakeupQueen »

I think Kate is 100% lying to everyone and made up this whole hacking thing.

I seriously think she is just having some big breakdown. Its a shame that Cory is falling for her lies and isn't giving her any help.

I think Toby has dumped her. She hasn't been around Toby's house in awhile now.You'd think she'd go to her biggest youtube friends if she was having these youtube hacking issues.

Brittany
Talker
Talker

Post by Brittany »

Oh snap, the AuthenticAnimal account has been suspended

CIK27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CIK27 »

Good. Maybe we can stop talking about it now. It wasn't Kate and frankly, I am annoyed at how much attention we gave them. Over it now though. Wish the real Kate would actually do/say something.

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”