Funnel Spiderweb Lash With a 10 Cat Stash, No Cash (Part 4)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Funnel Spiderweb Lash With a 10 Cat Stash, No Cash (Part 4)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I actually like the eye makeup today. Just wish she'd ditch those stupid friggin eyelashes.

Not sure why she didn't really like the concealer, because in my opinion it looks a hell of a lot less dry and cakey on her than the crap she normally uses. But yet again, she didn't bother to do a wear test. Just threw it on her face and gave it a 5 out of 10 lol. LAZY!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She would look so much better if she would try some less obvious eyelashes. They are just so bad. What makeup is she not disappointed in these days? It does look better than usual but without a wear test it’s useless. She can’t even do the minimum for a review. She’s been doing reviews for a long time she knows better.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

the poo lipstick tho omg so sick of it

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hate those colors too. She started wearing some better colors but she seems to favor those.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

In my opinion, there's not many people who can pull off those awful brown lipsticks. And Bridgette certainly is not one of them LOL.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Another thing she REALLY needed, right?

Of course this starts off with her going to an estate sale again. She's sitting there giving people advice on buying a house. LMAO good one, right? She thinks reselling is her main job opportunity right now :roll:

She has started printing little tin pictures to sell on her site. 1, why does she think that's going to be profitable? And 2, she shows herself going through some website and ripping off pictures. She didn't pay for them, so she has no right to be using them on stuff she sells. She drives me absolutely batshit crazy with this. You can't just take whatever the hell you want, slap it on stuff and sell it like it's yours.

Oh, and her hair gets progressively more disgusting through the video lmao

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

those brown lippys are nude lipsticks for people of colour, not for her

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

As for the lipstick color, I believe anyone can/should wear any color they want to regardless of skin tone. It’s just highly unflattering on her but hey, she leads with her face 😂. Sometimes makeup is just the first obvious indicator of a raging untreated mental disorder, case in point 😂

I actually sat through her vlog last night, as I’m determined to stick around to watch this ship sink if I can do so without clicking on anymore of her makeup travesties. I was so amused at how she repeatedly stressed the fact that her online boutique is not making any sales, but she’s still driving all over her half of Florida tracking down stupid stuff like “vintage” band tee shirts and 90’s/00’s merch. Sure there’s money in that market if you know how to do it and have the gas money to spend tracking resellables down, but I feel like she really doesn’t have the knowledge or extra cash to drive all over the place. And she repeatedly also said she bought stuff that SHE likes, which I’m assuming means she will keep, if it doesn’t sell. Also who would buy clothes from her knowing 10 cats roam freely all over her house ?!?!

She mentioned their mortgage is going up 500$ A MONTH due to escrow. We all think they were cash poor before, what in the world are they going to do now?? It’s WAY too late for her to take out school loans and become a full time student. She needs a job that does not require loans or gas money STAT!

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Lotte665 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:43 am
As for the lipstick color, I believe anyone can/should wear any color they want to regardless of skin tone. It’s just highly unflattering on her but hey, she leads with her face 😂. Sometimes makeup is just the first obvious indicator of a raging untreated mental disorder, case in point 😂
:rofl: :respekt: savage!!

how long before she starts an OF hahaha she's so desperate to not have to work a real job

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: seriously, all I could think was "why the hell is she wasting gas driving all over the place?" She's not making much off the stuff that DOES sell, this is a total waste of time. She needs to get a job fast because soon we'll be seeing her cry about how they can't afford to keep that house anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t have enough knowledge to make serious money on resale. She needs to get a job. She needed to get a job a long time ago but refused to do it. They couldn’t afford the house they bought so now she’s complaining about how the mortgage has gone up
$500 a month. They were barely making it and now the mortgage is going up. Just face facts that a second income is required and
do what is needed.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, she should have known that more house = more money. Just because they got approved for it with her husband's VA loan doesn't mean they can afford it. Not with the way she spends money. They never got the new refrigerator because she can't get approved for a Best Buy credit card, which is the only way she said they can get one. But keep buying dumb crap and wasting money, Bridgette!!

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

lol she just had to have that house

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wanted a bigger home than they could afford. It’s hard to afford a mortgage on one income these days but Bridgette just
doesn’t seem to get it.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

IDK how her husband tolerates her shit

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t figured that out either, chip.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Has she ever just had her natural hair color? Because I feel like she's look so much better blonde. Even when she had the half white/half black hair, the white side looked so much better. If she's naturally blonde she should just go with it, because that black is NOT sticking. Plus her hair seems to grow really fast because she CONSTANTLY has blonde roots. I searched through her channel and all I could find were a bunch of bad bleach jobs that never got her hair blonde, just different shades of brass lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It seems like her hair has never been natural but I haven’t watched her like everyone else. She’s never seemed natural in any way
to me. Poor Bridgette is completely fake in the looks department.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I went down a rabbit hole of watching some of her old videos and my God, aside from the fact that she has always destroyed her hair with hair color remover and bleach, she was a totally different person lol.

Bridgette in pink leggings? NEVER!

This is the first video uploaded to her channel lol. Look at TAN, bleach blonde, preppy looking Bridgette! How does the "goth queen" allow this to still be on her channel?!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

I remember old school bridgette! She used to seem so bubbly and happy!

Return to “Bridgette Turco”