The Asad Sisters - Wifed and No Life: Part 6

ilovecolour+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: The Asad Sisters - Wifed and No Life: Part 6

Post by ilovecolour+ »

Hello everyone - this is my last post here.

I made 2 posts before here nr1: i said the good and the bad things i saw on the asad girls and gave them tips on how to improve. Everything i wrote their i would say them i their face. I would comment on their instagram that nails are haram and so on but they would block or delete it. I read this forum with joy seeing that i was not the only one that thought some things the asads do were not „the norm“ in the muslim community.

On my 2. post i asked that a certain user should get blocked because her posts were disturbing.
0A32EDA7-9C91-4E5D-AFF8-C786DE8C0D02.png
Especially the second post is concerning and posts with so much hartred should not be allowed. Wishing someone loose their home and their husband divorcing them is a very ugly thing to do. I do not ‚virtue signalling‘. We all talk with friends and family about other people about their behaving, their bad fashion choices and so on but we do not wish them a bad life - at least out loud.

Fatosh94 i do not know you. Maybe the asads did you wrong maybe you are in a diffucult life situation and seeing the asads unreal perfect life makes you angry but this is not the way to handle it. Let Allah care it for you.

PS: my mother tongue is german, sorry if i made mistakes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

orbitsalad wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 pm
Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:07 pm

I don’t think Marah wants to be an influencer. I think she wants to be a stay at home mom without losing her income.
She definitely wants to be an influencer. There are so many other ways to maintain a stream of income while being a sahm. It probably takes so much time to film, edit, etc, not to mention all the money she must spend to try expensive new products and buy new clothes for try on hauls and stuff. All the platforms are saturated with influencers, so it's also really hard to break out and become really successful. i.e. Amanda, Lauren, and Marah are all riding Leena's coattails and still have only a tiny fraction of her following. If Marah didn't want to be doing this, she wouldn't be.
Marah totally wants to make it big. She's vain, she wants the money too, she's not afraid to expose her private life. That's why in that 'final vlog' she said it was soul destroying putting so much work in, but not getting much back. If Marah stopped focusing on the GRWM and what she's drinking in Starbucks she could do some good content. How to balance work/mum life, how she afforded to get married so young, how they budget, the challenges of raising Muslim children in the West. There's so many interesting things she could talk about, but instead she just copies everything Leena does. To be fair if she became more interesting I could definitely see Amanda and Loren copying her content. They seemed to do hijab content off the back of how well hers was received.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

allforthegram wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:35 pm
orbitsalad wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:29 pm

She definitely wants to be an influencer. There are so many other ways to maintain a stream of income while being a sahm. It probably takes so much time to film, edit, etc, not to mention all the money she must spend to try expensive new products and buy new clothes for try on hauls and stuff. All the platforms are saturated with influencers, so it's also really hard to break out and become really successful. i.e. Amanda, Lauren, and Marah are all riding Leena's coattails and still have only a tiny fraction of her following. If Marah didn't want to be doing this, she wouldn't be.
Marah totally wants to make it big. She's vain, she wants the money too, she's not afraid to expose her private life. That's why in that 'final vlog' she said it was soul destroying putting so much work in, but not getting much back. If Marah stopped focusing on the GRWM and what she's drinking in Starbucks she could do some good content. How to balance work/mum life, how she afforded to get married so young, how they budget, the challenges of raising Muslim children in the West. There's so many interesting things she could talk about, but instead she just copies everything Leena does. To be fair if she became more interesting I could definitely see Amanda and Loren copying her content. They seemed to do hijab content off the back of how well hers was received.
Yeah, all of their content is so surface level. Nobody wants to see the same hauls, routines, & food videos over and over again. Influencers need to understand that they need to be able to connect with their viewers on a deeper level. I remember back in the day when tiktok wasn’t a thing and YouTube was, YouTubers would always make long videos talking about personal situation in their life that was public bc they know they owe an explanation to their viewers. If you’re not willing to be open and real on the internet, you shouldn’t be an influencer. Because at the end of the day, I don’t care what hair or makeup products you use, unless we look the same or have the same skin/hair type. And even then, I don’t want to see diff products over and over again. All of the TikTok influencers annoy me for that reason, like you’re not really an influencer. You’re just a person with a lot of followers who hops on every trend. What’re you really influencing?

amazondupe
Informer
Informer

Post by amazondupe »

orbitsalad wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:57 pm
Leena posted on her stories that she and Lauren are getting pedis...

Lauren's newest yt video has a thumbnail of her in hijab. She, Amanda, and Marah all posting more hijab content at the same time seems very calculated. Lauren's ramadan videos are also SO boring. everyday she sits up like a zombie rising from the grave, clutching her pjs to her chest, then makes her bed with her ugly pillow dents. then ice roller and skincare - she's trying to do the flick now too and actually included a flick fail LOL :D nothing Lauren does is original, she always has to copy her sisters. It's also a waste of matches to use a lighter to light a match to light the incense!!! Why not light the incense directly with the lighter. Or why not strike the match and light the incense... why does Lauren need to use TWO fire starting tools to light one incense lmaoooo it seems that this airhead still does not know how to light incense :rofl:
So amanda's hobby is unloading the dishwasher, fake trying too hard skincare asmr.

lauren: rising from the bed like a zombie, karate chopping pillows,

& then going into the bathroom with her stupid bow headband on doing skincare aka using ice roller.

:bozo: :bozo: :bozo:

Toshinori7
Debater
Debater

Post by Toshinori7 »

In this YouTube video that Leena posted at 10:13 she talks about changing the wallpaper with her assistant because she wasn’t taking pictures of her daughter. She wouldn’t even take pictures of her daughter for herself (like just to have in her camera roll and not for Instagram) in that room because it didn’t match her beige “aesthetic”.

I was shocked when I heard that like wtf. You won’t take pictures of your own child because you don’t like the aesthetic of the room. She’s very weird.
Watch that clip smh.

Fatosh94
Learner
Learner

Post by Fatosh94 »

Toshinori7 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:37 am

In this YouTube video that Leena posted at 10:13 she talks about changing the wallpaper with her assistant because she wasn’t taking pictures of her daughter. She wouldn’t even take pictures of her daughter for herself (like just to have in her camera roll and not for Instagram) in that room because it didn’t match her beige “aesthetic”.

I was shocked when I heard that like wtf. You won’t take pictures of your own child because you don’t like the aesthetic of the room. She’s very weird.
Watch that clip smh.

I don’t watch her videos because i hate her voice and obnoxious fake laugh, but omg I just watched that one and she’s evil. She really needs to see a therapist. Leena, if you’re reading this please go to see someone because that’s not how mothers behave.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fatosh94 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:08 am

I don’t watch her videos because i hate her voice and obnoxious fake laugh, but omg I just watched that one and she’s evil. She really needs to see a therapist. Leena, if you’re reading this please go to see someone because that’s not how mothers behave.
Can you please tell me why you think she’s evil? I don’t have a lot of time to read everything but try to read things or at least skim
through. I understand not liking someone because they are excessive or you feel their values aren’t in the right place but I haven’t
seen anything that any of the Asad Sisters have done that is evil.

I understand that I am very late to the game on her. I am always trying to learn and understand. Can you help with me to
understand your position. I am not trying to change your mind just to understand where you stand and why.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:56 am
Fatosh94 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:08 am

Can you please tell me why you think she’s evil? I don’t have a lot of time to read everything but try to read things or at skim
through. I understand not liking someone because they are excessive or you feel their values aren’t in the right place but I haven’t

I understand that I am very late to the game on her. I am always trying to learn and understand. Can you help with me to
understand your position. I am not trying to change your mind just to understand where you stand and why.
Stupid yes, but I wouldn’t call them evil.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:55 am
tar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:56 am

Can you please tell me why you think she’s evil? I don’t have a lot of time to read everything but try to read things or at skim

Stupid yes, but I wouldn’t call them evil.
Evil is a strong word. There could probably be more effective words to convey what she’s trying to say. I honestly haven’t watched
her very much in awhile.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Toshinori7 wrote:

Watch that clip smh.
Im telling y’all, I think leena is ocd 😂

smolb3rry95
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by smolb3rry95 »

I’m so confused by Leena’s moment on ur story today. She is comparing herself to others for not pumping out content. Since when did Ramadan = content pumper? That’s really sad that is the thing she thinks about during this Holy Month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I love a good gossip, but this thread gets ridiculous sometimes.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

smolb3rry95 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:22 am
I’m so confused by Leena’s moment on ur story today. She is comparing herself to others for not pumping out content. Since when did Ramadan = content pumper? That’s really sad that is the thing she thinks about during this Holy Month.

She’s not even fasting this month, nobody expects her to put out fasting related content

Hye_134
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hye_134 »

I dont understand leenas stories either, i think she is comparing herself to other muslim bloggers that put out way too much content in Ramadan. Lots of bloggers are putting out cooking content and daily ramadan vlogs which i dont think she can cause she is pregnant and can barely cooking anything interesting.
What is surprising to me is the fact that she says scrolling is not healthy for her. If we all stopped scrolling, then she wouldnt have an income. How is she ok with saying its unhealthy when its her n her husbands only source of income?

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

Hye_134 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:55 am
I dont understand leenas stories either, i think she is comparing herself to other muslim bloggers that put out way too much content in Ramadan. Lots of bloggers are putting out cooking content and daily ramadan vlogs which i dont think she can cause she is pregnant and can barely cooking anything interesting.
What is surprising to me is the fact that she says scrolling is not healthy for her. If we all stopped scrolling, then she wouldnt have an income. How is she ok with saying its unhealthy when its her n her husbands only source of income?
I was taken back when she was upset she hasn't done enough in Ramadan, thinking she meant ibadah (because I can relate 🥺) and then realized she meant content. The only reason she went on that painfully staged picnic was because she got the idea from someone else... because it wouldn't occur to a mum to take their child out unless they saw it on social media 🤔.
The irony of her saying scrolling is bad for your mental health. If everyone 'stayed in their lane' Leena and Omar would still be tag teaming shifts at the hospital.

smolb3rry95
Talker
Talker

Post by smolb3rry95 »

Yes exactly. The whole time i was listening to her i really felt sad. Imagine living ur life around content constantly and worrying about doing enough of it even during this Holy Month. At what point are they muslim for Allah and not for scrollers?

FlyingFig
Learner
Learner

Post by FlyingFig »

Toshinori7 wrote:

Watch that clip smh.

No kidding!! That was a good catch.

And about calling her evil, Fatosh94 will never stop, so let’s just ignore it. It’s gross and honestly you should see a therapist too girl. Like, this is legit stalker killer behavior lol.

FlyingFig
Learner
Learner

Post by FlyingFig »

ilovecolour+ wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:33 pm

I made 2 posts before here nr1: i said the good and the bad things i saw on the asad girls and gave them tips on how to improve. Everything i wrote their i would say them i their face. I would comment on their instagram that nails are haram and so on but they would block or delete it. I read this forum with joy seeing that i was not the only one that thought some things the asads do were not „the norm“ in the muslim community.

On my 2. post i asked that a certain user should get blocked because her posts were disturbing.

Especially the second post is concerning and posts with so much hartred should not be allowed. Wishing someone loose their home and their husband divorcing them is a very ugly thing to do. I do not ‚virtue signalling‘. We all talk with friends and family about other people about their behaving, their bad fashion choices and so on but we do not wish them a bad life - at least out loud.

Fatosh94 i do not know you. Maybe the asads did you wrong maybe you are in a diffucult life situation and seeing the asads unreal perfect life makes you angry but this is not the way to handle it. Let Allah care it for you.

Noo don’t leave :(

Liyasaned
Debater
Debater

Post by Liyasaned »

Toshinori7 wrote:

Watch that clip smh.
I have pics of my kids in all stages whether poised or not. Its not even that she won’t take pics of her child unless it fits her aesthetic but can you just imagine what kind of pressure that puts on her daughter? She’s gonna repress her so hard, Alaina will rebel like crazy either as a teen or when she hits 18. And I won’t even blame her. Shes giving pageant mom vibes and it’s even worse cause she’s Muslim. Yikes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

FlyingFig wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:02 pm
ilovecolour+ wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:33 pm

Noo don’t leave :(
Yes stay. You can put a particular poster on ignore. However if others quote that poster you will see their posts in the quoted
posts. Just scroll by posts that you don’t like.

Return to “The Asad Sisters”