Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14

Post by barrol o monkeys »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:45 am
I tried about 5 different times to watch this video but couldn't get through more than 20 seconds at a time. Watching these adult women act like teenagers, squealing and carrying on for the camera, was more than I could bear. Also, why is Sierra trying to jam her so-called friendships with these people down her viewers' throats? People tune in to watch Sierra, and not a bunch of random people.
That's what I've been saying!

Do I think the bra fitting video was a good idea? Yes! Do I want to watch it with knowing there is a group of adult woman acting like immature sorority sisters? Nope.

Thrifting video: I love thrifting and watching people thrift. The challenge, a good idea but knowing they have a time limit and limited sizing I don't think the 2 should have been in 1 video. But the thing that makes me not want to watch is the group of sorority sisters again! I subscribed for SIERRA (shocking nowadays) not this group of immature, self-centered, loudmouthed wannabees.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Kenzie felt like she needed to put the other girls in their place. Lest they forget she was popular in high school, God forbid.

I can't believe I actually miss Skylar. She was a yes-man but at least she seemed like a nice person with sincere ideas and did all the work behind the channel that Sierra now needs a team of 20 to do.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:47 am
Kenzie felt like she needed to put the other girls in their place. Lest they forget she was popular in high school, God forbid.

I can't believe I actually miss Skylar. She was a yes-man but at least she seemed like a nice person with sincere ideas and did all the work behind the channel that Sierra now needs a team of 20 to do.
I found Skylar really annoying but she wasn't stuck-up the way Kenzie is. Kenzie was more bearable when she was mainly in the background and in front of the camera just a fraction of the time. She actually seemed nice back then. But you can see that she's really just a mean girl. Skylar doesn't strike me as a mean girl at all.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Idk if that naan/rice without any protein abomination was just a snack box because Sierra bought food at Disney that same day. I can't watch her entire vlog in 1 sitting cus they are so boring. This is their lunch. Just... pasta. Again zero nutrients. I guess there's... tomato in the sauce?... sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Joeygladstoneswhore
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Joeygladstoneswhore »

The production on the video was all wrong. Why did they have all the girls film themselves but then have a professional camera filming them too? Why not skip the vlog cams and just have them talk to regular camera? The video is just so unpolished and messy.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

I feel like future vids she should get rid of Kenzie and Rachel. This vid was sloppy in so many ways and there were way too many people. Kenzie is unpleasant, mean, and purposely chose a horrible outfit for Jaedyn. Jaedyn's cottage core outfit was one of the only OK ones. Rachel put that awful outfit together for Sierra and tries to act so ... idk what teh word is. "I can't be a baddie I'm almost 30!!!!" Like... what? You're in your 20s, immature as hell, and she tries to act like she's some down to earth mature woman. Shut up.

If she MUST keep doing these group videos, then keep it to:

Sierra
I guess keep Paloma and Riayn since they're on her podcast
Jaedyn seemed sweet.

Get rid of awful Rachel and her Manic Panic purple hair. Get rid of Kenzie's nasty "better than everyone here" attitude.

camelstoes
Talker
Talker

Post by camelstoes »

I actually enjoyed Rachel a lot! She came across better in the bra fitting video, but damn, if I had to troll through hours of Sisi's boring life to edit vlogs I too would take the opportunity to dress her horrifically. Also, to be fair to her, Sierra's size + this being a thrift challenge means she had the hardest job by far.

Maybe it's my own bias, but I find Paloma and Riayn to be far and away the most annoying of this new girl crew. I truly don't know what it is about Paloma, but Riayn's unfortunate constant use of slang just irritates me. Kenzie I don't really mind, because I would also be super irritated if I had to hang out with these clowns and pretend to enjoy it.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Let's just get rid of all of them

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

Agree with flowerpot!

30pancake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 30pancake »

The thrift video only has 113k views… for context the bra fitting one has 272k and her channel has over a million subscribers. I wonder if she’s panicking that the views aren’t what she expected. I mean she has a lot of people to pay for this video. I can’t imagine it’s going to be profitable

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

I think Sierra would be completely ok with making a net zero profit. With her sponsorships on vids/podcast/insta/tiktok + merch sales, I think she prob is still in the green. But this is her hobby and it seems Steven has a good job (some sort of tech engineer in Cali) to keep them financially secure. This is her hobby, gives her that sorority experience she never had and craves, and with a huge paid work group, they are forced to hang out with her on her time and go to the MULTIPLE "retreats" throughout the year.

Seriously, she has to pay:
(1) Riayn
(2) Paloma
(3) Jaedyn
(4) Kenzie (for deleting comments calling her fat? lmfao what a job)
(5) Rachel
(6) Jessica- that girl who recorded them as thrift store and was the "size 6-8" who said Aritzia sizing is wrong cus she fit in the size 12 there lol
(7) I'm sure Sierra also pays someone separately to keep track of all their hours and paystubs, because there's no way in hell SHE'S doing that

I swear there was even more 'employees' she had at her expensive 'work retreats' aka excuse for vacation.

Like... how the fuck is she paying all these people? Is she just throwing them like a buck here and there? It seems like some of these are full-time employees? Let's take a REALLY low estimate and say she's paying them 30K each... Is she paying minimum $210,000? I know these influencers make an insane amount of money for sponsorships and posting stuff on social media, so who knows. I think she can clearly afford it and she will never be in financial trouble given her rich family and husband with good job. It's kind of irritating how easy her life has been without any worry of ever having to flesh out a stable career, make bills/rent, and getting lucky with YouTube, but that's how the cookie crumbles. On the flip side, those struggles is what makes you grow as a person, and is why she's so mentally stunted.

gemstone
Talker
Talker

Post by gemstone »

not to mention she also hired a filming crew for the bra fitting video, which seemed soooo unnecessary to me. you can also count her nanny as well (and didn't she mention wanting a 2nd one??) so that's like almost 10 people on her payroll. anyway, for the output to be so little, having this many people working for her (not to mention her siblings, parents, and husband who also help) it just seems kind of pathetic. i've said it before, but sierra is just so helpless in that spoiled rich girl kind of way. she literally will outsource any work she possibly can so she can fuck around at disneyland 4 days a week.

i also think in terms of pay, she probably pays them hourly? she probably treats them like contractors, not employees. i mean, most of them probably are putting in like 10hrs a week or less. i highly, highly doubt any of them (the nanny being the exception) are making anywhere near 30k. riayn and paloma both are trying to be actors and both have social media too, jaedyn is young and probably still supported by her parents, kenzie prior to this was a stay at home etc. i think for most of them this is either a side hustle, or they have a partner/parents who can support them financially. there just isn't enough content/views/money for any of them to be making a livable wage just on this job (nor do i think it would make sense for that to be the case when most of them work very few hours in the grand scheme of things.)

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

@gemstone- omg she wants a 2nd nanny?.. omg.. she really is a spoiled rich girl. i kind of am glad she is morbidly obese because that's one thing she can't throw money at to go away (even with a trainer/nutritionist/gastric bypass, you need to put in the work!).

riayn and paloma are trying to be actors?! ew.. they are both so shrill, over-the-top, and grating.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

These family vlogs where we watch Sierra parenting Grace are truly cringey, especially having to listen to all the baby talk. Maybe it would be different if I was a mom. But just as a regular viewer, it’s so boring and awkward. I guarantee most people do not find Grace as cute and interesting as Sierra does.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by anonymous123 »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm
These family vlogs where we watch Sierra parenting Grace are truly cringey, especially having to listen to all the baby talk. Maybe it would be different if I was a mom. But just as a regular viewer, it’s so boring and awkward. I guarantee most people do not find Grace as cute and interesting as Sierra does.
No, it's not just you... I'm a mom and I generally skip the content with Grace

camelstoes
Talker
Talker

Post by camelstoes »

Also a mom and I think Grace is super cute and would enjoy the content except that it gives me huge icks to think that this not-even-2-year-old child has spent her entire life with a camera shoved in her face. The vlog channel shows her life, she’s a mom, the kid is her life, I get it. But it’s so gross and exploitative to me to be farming out your child for content. Sierra is hardly alone in this, it’s (to me) a huge problem with social media these days. I think a lot of these kids are going to end up having deeply warped views on attention, gratification, and life, in general. I hope they all rips their parents a new one for doing this to them.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

camelstoes wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:32 pm
Also a mom and I think Grace is super cute and would enjoy the content except that it gives me huge icks to think that this not-even-2-year-old child has spent her entire life with a camera shoved in her face. The vlog channel shows her life, she’s a mom, the kid is her life, I get it. But it’s so gross and exploitative to me to be farming out your child for content. Sierra is hardly alone in this, it’s (to me) a huge problem with social media these days. I think a lot of these kids are going to end up having deeply warped views on attention, gratification, and life, in general. I hope they all rips their parents a new one for doing this to them.
I have a big problem with family vloggers, too. Not sure why parents think it’s their right to use their kids for content and profit. Children can’t consent. I also think there are security risk as well. It’s all really gross.

This is a much-discussed topic online these days —- there’s no excuse not to educate yourself on the risks of putting your children online. So has she chosen not to educate herself on this topic, or has she heard all the arguments and chosen to ignore them?

thebirdandtheb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thebirdandtheb »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
I feel the same. Honestly if I wanted to watch 10 minutes of someone saying "goooooooooooooood joooooooooooob" to a toddler I'd just have a kid of my own. Nobody thinks anyone else's kids are as cute or magical as they do and it's just boring. I have no desire to watch a kid I don't know pick out a shirt or put away their books. How full of yourself do you have to be to think that people wanna watch the most mundane shit in your life?

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
most people do not find Grace as cute and interesting as Sierra does
this x10000

LilMonado
Talker
Talker

Post by LilMonado »

Sierra thinks vlogging herself replying to work emails is interesting so it's no surprise she thinks everything about her life is more interesting to other people than it actually is. Most of what she vlogs isn't worth watching at all, I think she should only film if she actually has something mildly interesting to show instead of recording multiple days a week. I've never seen another vlog channel where people's vlogs mainly consist of themselves doing work or washing their face, etc.

I think she records often so she can say she's 'working' but I'd rather see her put energy into making main channel videos instead of this unhealthy habit of being unable to live her day or spend time with her daughter without being able to resist recording every moment. It's like she wants to record her whole life so if anything interesting happens it can be remembered or shown to an audience but it prevents her from actually enjoying it.

In her recent video she said she only works 2 days a week (1 full day and 2 half days), she has a nanny and a whole 'team' working for her so why can't she invest more time into her main channel? It seems like a waste. Her videos on there were actually enjoyable when she cared.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”