Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by Iloveoreos »

whirl912 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:59 am
Can someone tell me why every hijabi on social media ends up this way? I really liked her but it seems she’s going down the same path as everyone else. Literally no originality or class left.
The greed of fame and likes will make you do anything. The "whisperings" (iykyk) convince you that covering is not good enough and you will be prettier like this. So they sadly follow that path.
Shes always has fake nails on. How do people do wudu/ghusal with it? You are basically walking around napaak as wudu isnt valid with it and that again attracts shaitan etc

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

whirl912 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:59 am
Can someone tell me why every hijabi on social media ends up this way? I really liked her but it seems she’s going down the same path as everyone else. Literally no originality or class left.
Btw her belly isnt showing..her top is split into two to give that illusion but its actually cloth

Blue123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blue123 »

Not just influencers..I'm seeing so many ex hijabis in crop tops and shorts. I don't get it. One family of sisters are daughters of a maulana in Leicester. I wonder how the parents feel, preaching to others while their own daughters post half naked pics online.

Ashaahmed
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaahmed »

Meowmy2020 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:28 am
Someone asked about sophina khan...she had a fall out with her two bestows eternal hijabs (saima) and navida. Saima was doing lavish lox with sophina and I think removing the blogs was because there were so many with saima and navida in them and once they fell out I think they demanded removal? I think this was all over the fact that navida has launched a beauty brand called nv beauty and sophina felt she had stolen the idea from her.

Sophina has her fingers in too many pies and as a result none of her projects has been successful. Her bee lit brand is an embarrassment and navida is doing really well, her brand is so much more slick and professional. Apparently sophina was upset that navida essentially learned the ins and outs of how to set up a beauty brand. I can't say I feel.sorry for sophina, what goes around comes around. Sophina did the exact same thing with the owner of active clinics on Hagley Road. She was besties with her, got lots of freebie treatments, learned the ins and outs of it and then set up her own clinic and dropped her like a hot cake.

Sophina, if you're reading this. Serves you right.
I always felt u comfortable about Sophina she changes professions all the time, her YouTube video she swears at her kids, her hubby is treated like crap too. Why has she released a book like who wants to read about a Desi mum and her marriage.

Also her kids are always in designer clothes and so is she, is she spending the money she raises for deployment on herself as well.

K11x
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by K11x »

Is anyone following this tiktok drama of a guy called Hassan Khan? Andrew Tate wannabe. 2 Muslim girlfriends that he ‘intends’ on marrying. Apparently left their families for him

Boga
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Boga »

K11x wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:00 pm
Is anyone following this tiktok drama of a guy called Hassan Khan? Andrew Tate wannabe. 2 Muslim girlfriends that he ‘intends’ on marrying. Apparently left their families for him
Video link please

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Ashaahmed wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:48 am
Meowmy2020 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:28 am
Someone asked about sophina khan...she had a fall out with her two bestows eternal hijabs (saima) and navida. Saima was doing lavish lox with sophina and I think removing the blogs was because there were so many with saima and navida in them and once they fell out I think they demanded removal? I think this was all over the fact that navida has launched a beauty brand called nv beauty and sophina felt she had stolen the idea from her.

Sophina has her fingers in too many pies and as a result none of her projects has been successful. Her bee lit brand is an embarrassment and navida is doing really well, her brand is so much more slick and professional. Apparently sophina was upset that navida essentially learned the ins and outs of how to set up a beauty brand. I can't say I feel.sorry for sophina, what goes around comes around. Sophina did the exact same thing with the owner of active clinics on Hagley Road. She was besties with her, got lots of freebie treatments, learned the ins and outs of it and then set up her own clinic and dropped her like a hot cake.

Sophina, if you're reading this. Serves you right.
I always felt u comfortable about Sophina she changes professions all the time, her YouTube video she swears at her kids, her hubby is treated like crap too. Why has she released a book like who wants to read about a Desi mum and her marriage.

Also her kids are always in designer clothes and so is she, is she spending the money she raises for deployment on herself as well.
I doubt any of it is real. It's all fakes and replicas apart from what she buys in Bicester village.

Stardoll564
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stardoll564 »

Blue123 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:20 pm
Not just influencers..I'm seeing so many ex hijabis in crop tops and shorts. I don't get it. One family of sisters are daughters of a maulana in Leicester. I wonder how the parents feel, preaching to others while their own daughters post half naked pics online.

Who are you talking about?

LoveChaii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LoveChaii »

K11x wrote:
Yes! Im following. Wow. He’s a different breed lol. I was on his live earlier today and tbh he is an open book, answering every question. The fact he has 2 girlfriends who have left their children and families for this man is absolutely wild …. And he plans to marry before Ramadan… which is in 2 days. LOL

K11x
Learner
Learner

Post by K11x »

LoveChaii wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:24 pm
K11x wrote:
Yes! Im following. Wow. He’s a different breed lol. I was on his live earlier today and tbh he is an open book, answering every question. The fact he has 2 girlfriends who have left their children and families for this man is absolutely wild …. And he plans to marry before Ramadan… which is in 2 days. LOL

Yes i’ve watched a few lives too! I find it barbaric too. His gf naseema is stunning!! Shocked a girl like her who no doubt can have her pick has chosen him!! The other gf is more baffling, left 4 children! I cant get my head around it lolll

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Does anyone follow or know of sincerlysania and the entire gang? Sufiii, sejutim, sofierehman..

imsorrydarling
Debater
Debater

Post by imsorrydarling »

LoveChaii wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:24 pm
K11x wrote:

Don’t know what they see in him to be honest.
He’s only been out for a few months from prison. Did 8/9 years I think for shooting a woman.

What I find even more absurd is, they all live together in Newcastle. But the mixed race GF still has some dealings with her family and kids. People and their choices eh.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Day two of ramadan and Aunty atee has upped the ante on her crusade for women's right. She spends a loooot of time on IG for someone who believes Ramadan is the month of ibaadah and reconnecting with your faith. I wholeheartedly agree that, sadly, women are the default for iftar preparation and that NOBODY should be spending hours in the kitchen, but "give women their ramadan back" to pray and reflect, not to scroll IG all day.

Also what were these 10 min meals she said she posted but her followers said they wouldn't feed their family lol did she serve her simp husband pasta from a jar or something? Must have looked like dog food to get such damning feedback haha

Oh and yes we know you can't relate to lazy men because the men in your family are soooooo progressive. Elite pick me behaviour.

imsorrydarling
Debater
Debater

Post by imsorrydarling »

This was the meal plan she posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imsorrydarling
Debater
Debater

Post by imsorrydarling »

& this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Aah makes perfect sense. scrambled eggs, instant noodles and freezer food...will occasionally treat them to some vegetable biryani, or a curry with sauce out a jar (vile stuff!) 😂 I wouldn't serve such half-assed 'meals' to my family either - not if I were a SAHM anyway lol

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Her husband must hate her cooking, I mean I get what she says about women not spending hours in kitchen during ramadan but it sounds like her shortcuts are her everyday norm. Cooking fresh rice and curry is far more healthier and cheaper than using packets and jars, and it's not like she has a full time job to work around anyway.

Her latest reel was cringe, basically a vanity project so that she had an excuse to get dressed up for the camera :D

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

She can't even be bothered to cook rice from scratch. TiLdA fRoM a PaCkEt like its a flex lol then the audacity to post "weightloss" advice when 90% of her meals come from packets and jars. it literally takes 1 minute to chop a few onions.

Newyorker93
Learner
Learner

Post by Newyorker93 »

Tajana wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:20 am
Does anyone follow or know of sincerlysania and the entire gang? Sufiii, sejutim, sofierehman..
I follow them…
Would love to hear your thoughts on them lol

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:49 am
She can't even be bothered to cook rice from scratch. TiLdA fRoM a PaCkEt like its a flex lol then the audacity to post "weightloss" advice when 90% of her meals come from packets and jars. it literally takes 1 minute to chop a few onions.
She's a housewife with no job and her children must be at nursery too. What does she do all day long? Also, why doesn't she batch cook? SO many other solutions than using disgusting packet ready meals with no nutritional value.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”