Please continue here. :toss:

Thread title credit goes to: O_JinxToMinx_O

Congratulations :confetti:

Treefood666
Learner
Learner

Re: Dan and Phil: Part 64 DanonTour & CapitalLester

Post by Treefood666 »

dan just uploaded a video and i only watched half before i stopped. the way they complain on and on about how people "make up stuff" and "only care about one thing" in regards to whether they dated or not, but constantly clickbait about it and refuse to just let it die out and its irritating. when everyone who followed them was like, a 12 year old obsessed with gay ships, it was one thing cause they were actually profiting, but now their original fanbase is in their 20s and the new people are few and far between (since someone doesn't even upload regularly and the other is doing the same 8 challenges from 2012) and its not doing anything. and dan is especially too late with this whole "im depressed and hate life and existential dread" thingby like several eras of internet. its exhausting to watch
eating dumplings

dragmetoguruhell
Learner
Learner

Post by dragmetoguruhell »

I tried to watch Dan’s stand up comedy show or whatever that was, but he’s really not funny at all. With all respect, as a bi woman of color, I hate that his whole personality is being gay and woke now. This whole making your identity into the only topic you talk about is not funny or interesting, it’s like Lilly Singh constantly making unfunny jokes about being a bi woman of color. Being a woman or being gay or whatever doesn’t have to be your brand or the only thing you think people want to hear about. Just be a well rounded person instead of a collection of labels you’re hiding behind. Maybe that’s just my opinion.

Treefood666
Learner
Learner

Post by Treefood666 »

id like to say, this whole "im really trying to do youtube now" just to do the most basic ass 2010 Q and A type stuff is so laughably bad and unimaginative
eating dumplings

junejulyaugust
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by junejulyaugust »

does anyone have any idea why the sudden set changes between dans latest video (2022 meme one) and all the other ones?? could just be its bc its pre-recorded/its an old style video but im just curious

soiheardtheresteasis
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by soiheardtheresteasis »

Good god it is dead in here. I miss when we actually had stuff to talk about.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Dan and Phil are the dinosaurs of a bygone era of YouTube. 1 hour 30 minutes of you goofing with your friend and her newborn would have worked in 2014 but who has time for that anymore? And Phil of course persists in his delusion that he is some sort of Steve from Blues Clues. I'm not saying they have to make reels but atleast make a podcast if that's more in their lane. Or just drop the youtuber life and enjoy your millions like the whole og Brit crew does now. Especially for Dan since he obviously hates making videos so much.

Treefood666
Learner
Learner

Post by Treefood666 »

im waiting for phil to do a "youve been pranked" video or something because theyre is no way he believes his new hair is good. like, i refuse to think its anything other than a bait
eating dumplings

tiramisuallday
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tiramisuallday »

I like phils hair better than what he had before. I hope dan gets a good job after youtube and isnt left to do customer service in his 50’s when he runs out of money.

Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Moon »

tiramisuallday wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:12 pm
I hope dan gets a good job after youtube and isnt left to do customer service in his 50’s when he runs out of money.
:rofl:

Anyone thinks that's why he resulted to bring back joint content ?
:bunny:

tiramisuallday
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tiramisuallday »

I mean yea joint content is always better than solo bc of phan. So theyll definitely get more money that way. Their solo channels r dyinggg. Im just waiting for them to admit that they r in a relationship, have one big hoorah, and cash out. The end

tiramisuallday
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tiramisuallday »

Does anybody know who asked them for a threesome. Theres a lot of people saying it could be taylor swift, which i find ridiculous.

Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Moon »

I have give up on defending and respecting what they do. They want privacy ? Really :roll:
How long will this go on for ? It's been like 14 years ?!??
They are so lucky it still works. It would be funny if it wasn't just so ridiculous for how long they have been able to do this.
They are so insufferable. :lol:

As for the threesome, is it even true or was it made up for drama ? I don't even know when to believe what they say or not. But Taylor Swift ? she noticed how breedable and submissive they are and it turns her on ? :rofl:

Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Moon »

Sorry that was me being frustrated that after their come back they just haven't change at teasing phan :lol:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

they're not anywhere near as popular as they used to be, in part because they(mostly dan) stopped making content regularly. so the phandom is probably not as interested, likely not paying as much attention. so they need to keep playing the phan card to get people to watch them.
but then how long until they(dan) turn around and start going after people "prying" into their personal lives based off the things they keep feeding the phandom
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”