With Love, Leena: Part 4

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Re: With Love, Leena: Part 4

Post by gossipgirly111 »

Im laughing so hard at Leena’s latest insta story, she saw how Amanda got dragged for sharing the drugstore hair products so now she’s sharing “affordable makeup” - im not gonna lie the nyx lip liners are rlly good so she may be genuine but I don’t buy it, she’s never used them before so why start now lmao

bluebells0703
Learner
Learner

Post by bluebells0703 »

miramoutt wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:26 pm
bluebells0703 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:21 pm

Fr!! There are so many I have issues with but whole threads seem like a waste too.
Oh snap .. who?
Noore - what's with wearing nude colored undershirts under cut-out shirts to give the appearance of skin? I don't care what anyone says, it's way too much.

Noor Tagouri - pretty sure she's taken off hijab, her latest stories show her in a beanie with her hair out.

Nawal Sari - similar to Noore.

These are the three I always side-eye lol.

anotherparishilton
Talker
Talker

Post by anotherparishilton »

yom0606 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:36 pm
I cannot see Amanda having kids 😭 she doesn’t have that “motherly” vibe about her if you know what I mean
tbh i always feel alaina prob has the most fun with her out of all the sisters whenever she posts alaina so i'd have to disagree lol

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirly111 »

anotherparishilton wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:51 pm
yom0606 wrote:
I cannot see Amanda having kids 😭 she doesn’t have that “motherly” vibe about her if you know what I mean
tbh i always feel alaina prob has the most fun with her out of all the sisters whenever she posts alaina so i'd have to disagree lol
I agree I think Amanda rlly struggles getting her personality across on screen because on lorens vlogs her and alaina look like they have sm fun (I recently watched a vlog where Amanda was wearing matching mini mouse ears as alaina? I think and was chasing her around) anyway yea I feel like she’s the most hands on adult figure out of the three, I think I’d trust Loren the least with a child she’d just stick them infront of a tv whilst she preens herself in the viewfinder

anotherparishilton
Talker
Talker

Post by anotherparishilton »

gossipgirly111 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:57 pm

I agree I think Amanda rlly struggles getting her personality across on screen because on lorens vlogs her and alaina look like they have sm fun (I recently watched a vlog where Amanda was wearing matching mini mouse ears as alaina? I think and was chasing her around) anyway yea I feel like she’s the most hands on adult figure out of the three, I think I’d trust Loren the least with a child she’d just stick them infront of a tv whilst she preens herself in the viewfinder
loren herself is still a child 🫢

i agree what u mean about amandas personality. i feel she tries too hard to mimic leena on her own videos with the vibe and how she talks to her audience but when you see her candid and unprepared/not trying to speak to an audience she seems to have the most personality out of all of the sisters. even when leena posted the vlog about telling her family about the current pregnancy, it was funny seeing amanda talk about her conspiracy theories she was telling everyone when she was thinking leena was pregnant lol

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

yom0606 wrote:
I do think she’d be a good mom, I noticed how close her and Alaina are too. I think their relationship is super cute. However, I don’t think she wants kids right now. Someone asked her on her latest tiktok if she was pregnant and her response was “oh god no”

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

yom0606 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:20 pm

I do think she’d be a good mom, I noticed how close her and Alaina are too. I think their relationship is super cute. However, I don’t think she wants kids right now. Someone asked her on her latest tiktok if she was pregnant and her response was “oh god no”
Same, I laugh whenever people speculate that Amanda is pregnant because she's been very vocal about wanting to wait. I can see that because she spends so much quality time with Alaina, she realizes it's harder than it seems so she knows she isn't ready, and I respect that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=42146 :cuted:

Return to “The Asad Sisters”