Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

BornThisWay94

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Yeah, I definitely think they've split up. Back in the day whenever rumors would circulate of them splitting, Acacia was quick to jump in and defend their relationship and say they weren't broken up, so that comment to me at least confirms the divorce rumors.

Also, that TikTok was nothing but clips of her. I understand why she wouldn't put clips of the kids, but there definitely would've been clips of Jairus in there if they were still together; her trying to make a slow comeback makes sense now that she's a single mother. We all knew one day this was gonna happen

nnlyunia
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nnlyunia »

Jairus uploaded some TikTok’s explaining that the girl who claims to have slept with Jairus actually SA’d him. Jairus was blackout drunk the entire night and the girl brought him home knowing who he was and with the intent to SA him.

b*tch_rights on twitter under “media” has the video of him talking about it if you wanna see. Apparently at the end of the video he also said “my wife”, but the video cuts out before then.

Jairus is also pressing charges

Shakeitkait
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shakeitkait »

Acacia has come out as gay according to her response on her recent TikTok video
988698AB-41C4-4562-AF04-E8D809C45C75.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

morganebony_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by morganebony_ »

She essentially confirmed the breakup with this Instagram story. I mainly feel bad for her, she was so young (still a minor) when they originally got together. I don’t agree with the baby trapping to get J to stay, but it’s still sad about the divorce. I hope she speaks about it more but I understand if she doesn’t. I hope they have had a mutual split for the children’s sakes.

I wonder what she is doing now? Does she have a job? How is she providing for the kids? I know J wasn’t contributing financially in the first place, but now with no social media income and having to refund all the presets, I do wonder how she is making it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

It appears she's living back in the trailer that Jairus' family owns, the one she and J remodeled a few years back. If you look on her stories and see the background, it's literally the exact trailer. As for work, I feel like she's definitely gonna try and do the social media thing again or just collect child support from her ex husband.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Man I wish her threads were active, there's been a shit ton of stuff happening from what I've seen.

-Jairus has a new girlfriend

-Acacia (allegedly) has a new boyfriend that lives out in California that she frequently goes to see. I guess Jairus and his parents have the kids the majority of the time?

-Savannah (Jairus' ex) went on a tirade on Twitter and basically said that A&J were, in fact, terrible people and that she hopes to fully expose Acacia one day--also calling her a "pick me" girl

-Savannah also said Jairus tried to win her back before his divorce from Acacia was even official. He admitted losing Savannah was his biggest regret and that he hated being with Acacia.

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:22 pm
Man I wish her threads were active, there's been a shit ton of stuff happening from what I've seen.

-Jairus has a new girlfriend

-Acacia (allegedly) has a new boyfriend that lives out in California that she frequently goes to see. I guess Jairus and his parents have the kids the majority of the time?

-Savannah (Jairus' ex) went on a tirade on Twitter and basically said that A&J were, in fact, terrible people and that she hopes to fully expose Acacia one day--also calling her a "pick me" girl

-Savannah also said Jairus tried to win her back before his divorce from Acacia was even official. He admitted losing Savannah was his biggest regret and that he hated being with Acacia.
everyone is very active on twitter about acacia. i dont think it will come over here

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

So dead. Does anyone know OT name or discord links?

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

Blysse wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 11:13 am
So dead. Does anyone know OT name or discord links?
I too would like to know. Acacia's been very active on instagram (it's very amusingly cringe too, she's definitely stuck in a tumblr girl mindset) and it seems pretty clear she doesn't have custody of any sort of the kids, and I'm so curious about that lol.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Honestly if you just search her name on Twitter a lot of the opinion accounts will pop up. She's extremely cringe right now, definitely trying to suck every last drop out of her internet fame so she never has to work a real job. It looks like she got herself her own apartment, no signs of the kids anywhere, her car doesn't even look like it has car seats and there's no toys, blankies, anything that shows that she's a mother of 3 young children. I'm truly starting to believe Jairus' parents have them full time. She's always traveling too, like where is this money coming from?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Someone at a public playground/park area in Eugene exposed the shit out of her, without even knowing who she was. She was said to be ignoring the kids while she laid on a blanket taking selfies and then got up and walked into the woods for about 10-15 minutes leaving all three of her kids unattended by the road. Cali climbed onto the top of her car while Rosie was left on a blanket by the road and Brinley ran off into the woods to get Acacia.

Apparently, the police and CPS were called.

catecate_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by catecate_ »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 am
Someone at a public playground/park area in Eugene exposed the shit out of her, without even knowing who she was. She was said to be ignoring the kids while she laid on a blanket taking selfies and then got up and walked into the woods for about 10-15 minutes leaving all three of her kids unattended by the road. Cali climbed onto the top of her car while Rosie was left on a blanket by the road and Brinley ran off into the woods to get Acacia.

It unfortunately does not surprise me, however i'm still very sad to see she hasn't learnt anything about how to care for her own children after all these years...

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

catecate_ wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:13 am
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 am

It unfortunately does not surprise me, however i'm still very sad to see she hasn't learnt anything about how to care for her own children after all these years...

I'm willing to bet that she feels like she's missed out on her youth and 20s by being a mother and is now trying to make up for that. She probably is now realizing that she had her kids too young but won't ever admit it because it's what everyone told her. I remember years ago on her threads here we would talk about how she would one day regret having all these kids before she was ready and welp, we were right. She is a selfish narcissist who wants to live the single 20 something year old life but can't because she has 3 young, dependent children to look after and she's pissed about it.

There was also a small update about the situation. Apparently Brinley and Cali were playing on a merry go round type of playground equipment and Cali fell off and started crying. Acacia apparently didn't even react and didn't get up from her blanket to check on him :? I'm no Jairus fan, but I'm thinking the kids are better off in his/his parents care than in hers.

Return to “acaciacutie”